• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream through a VPN

pooky2483

Who else is using a VPN to enable them to download content currently unavailable in their current location?
I am trying to download;
Mountain Men, Alaska State Troopers, Building Alaska, Alaska The Last Frontier, Alaska: Surviving The Last Frontier, Homestead Rescue, The Alaska Triangle, Alaskan Bush People.

Yes, I know most are scripted, especially the last one, but my wife loves the show.

My question is, What location are you using to download any of these series. I have tried New Zealand, Rotterdam, Toronto, Uruguay, New York and all I get from Prime Video is a warning that I am unable to watch the show due to using a VPN.
"Your device is connected to the Internet using a VPN or proxy service. Please disable it and try again. For more help, go to amazon[DOT]co[DOT]uk/vpn."
I am unable to watch them with no VPN in UK.

warning that I am unable to watch the show due to using a VPN
This warning means that Amz can "see" your VPN and refuses to give you access. You have to try another VPN service. I use Surfshark for Amz jp and it worked always good, but it recieved an updated and for some reason it is laggy now. Not the connection, the program itself wont work as usual.
Also you have to set the region within AS the settings.

Using a VPN is hit and miss, most VPNs are blocking the IPs that are used for this. I never heard of any of those series but I do not use a VPN, good luck to you in your quest.

This warning means that Amz can "see" your VPN and refuses to give you access. You have to try another VPN service. I use Surfshark for Amz jp and it worked always good, but it recieved an updated and for some reason it is laggy now. Not the connection, the program itself wont work as usual.
Also you have to set the region within AS the settings.

Don't VPN's use blocks of addresses? So would broadcasters block blocks of IP addresses?

Also, thanks for the reminder about the region settings in AS.

@DeepSpace I just tried the region settings but as it's changing from .co.uk to .com I cant get anything as I only have a prime account on .co.uk.

Well, @RedFox 1 & @DeepSpace you now have quite a few new series to watch :)
I don't think I will watch them. I'm not sure if they are available for me and I never heard of them. So I will watch the other stuff first.

I just tried the region settings
Try to log in as normal, you should be able to use your credentials on every site except Amz jp. There you have to create a new account and pay again.

Back