• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus is ready for Purchase. Please download current version

I am not quite understanding your issue, do you want to buy more than 1 license? If you only have 1 license, you cannot upgrade what you do not have, You can only upgrade the license that you already have.

I am attempting to upgrade 1 license. When I select upgrade through the software, it takes me to the RedFox shop page, where it shows I am trying to order 11 upgrades. It cannot be adjusted. I DO NOT want 11 upgrades, but it's asking for Euro 660, and I cannot afford that! I cannot adjust the quantity in any way. Screencap attached.

[edit by Ivan: removed screenshot for privacy reasons]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am attempting to upgrade 1 license. When I select upgrade through the software, it takes me to the RedFox shop page, where it shows I am trying to order 11 upgrades. It cannot be adjusted. I DO NOT want 11 upgrades, but it's asking for Euro 660, and I cannot afford that! I cannot adjust the quantity in any way. Screencap attached.
Turn off the program and restart and try it again. It should reset.

Turn off the program and restart and try it again. It should reset.

Sadly, no, it does not reset. Since my license is valid until the end of the month, I'll just wait and buy a lifetime AnyStream Plus at that time.

Sadly, no, it does not reset. Since my license is valid until the end of the month, I'll just wait and buy a lifetime AnyStream Plus at that time.
That's one way of doing it but the 40% upgrade discount will be gone on Sept 19th. If that's what you are trying to. If you already upgraded to Plus. Then okay.

That's one way of doing it but the 40% upgrade discount will be gone on Sept 19th. If that's what you are trying to. If you already upgraded to Plus. Then okay.

As I understand it, the 40% discount would only be valid until the expiration of my original license, and then I would have to renew at full price. On top of that, your in-app purchase keeps trying to make me buy 11 licenses, and I see no other way to just do an upgrade through the link you previously posed. :-(

Try and use this link to upgrade to plus. https://shop.redfox.bz/renewal.php you will still have the same expiry date. After Sept 19th, you will not be able to upgrade at a discount.

Last edited:
Try and use this link to upgrade to plus. https://shop.redfox.bz/renewal.php you will still have the same expiry date. After Sept 19th, you will not be able to upgrade at a discount.

Even trying to renew/upgrade through that link still gives me quantity 11. There appears to be nothing I can do on my end to resolve this. Thanks for trying to help.

Even trying to renew/upgrade through that link still gives me quantity 11. There appears to be nothing I can do on my end to resolve this. Thanks for trying to help.
I am going to have to get some support here, something is amiss.

Reason was very simple: stupid Admin with fat fingers...

When ordering AnyStream (basic) back in September, @radiah ordered by accident AnyDVD. He contacted me and I exchanged his AnyDVD license into AnyStream. My fat fingers issued a license for 11 installations instead of 1. :banghead:

Reason was very simple: stupid Admin with fat fingers...

When ordering AnyStream (basic) back in September, @radiah ordered by accident AnyDVD. He contacted me and I exchanged his AnyDVD license into AnyStream. My fat fingers issued a license for 11 installations instead of 1. :banghead:
We are only human Ivan.:)

I dont have or use bitcoin. you seriously cant take a credit card??? I have left my email. now what?
Rick, this is just a temporary issue in your region which started Friday evening. Over the weekend we didn't reach anybody at our payment service provider to fix this. Credit card payment should be available again for you on Monday. I noticed that you entered your email address (twice) already in checkout, so you'll get a reminder as soon as payment works.

Sorry, things like that always happens over the weekend :-(

Murphy's law...

CC Payment is available again for US customers...

Greetings all: Just purchased a lifetime basic license to AnyStream a couple of days ago to take advantage of the Holiday discount. Just wondering what the upgrade would cost using the Holiday discount? I think my Basic license with tax and recapable tire so to speak was around $98 U.S. My brain is not working to good right now, up to late I guess. Anyway, thanks for the help. May you all have peace and a safe holiday season. Please stay safe out there.

Unfortunately, discounts won't apply to renewals and/or upgrades. However, check the PM I sent you a minute ago for your Christmas candy.

As you all can see Redfox has changed the name of the upgrade to AnyStream Plus, not AnyStream Pro
Upgrade to AnyStream Plus You can upgrade on the purchase page or through the program which will direct you to the purchase page.
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

A discount of 40% will be applied to AnyStream Plus upgrades if the original AnyStream was purchased before Saturday, August 21, 2021. This special upgrade discount is valid until Sunday, September 19, 2021
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Please remember that the Basic and the Plus versions will have the same setup file.
The license makes the difference
I tried to purchase Anystream Plus and have seen or heard nothing. Didn't want to push the button more than once, so what do I do. I ssume I am waiting for my card to clear for the charge. Butch Schwieger

Back