• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus is ready for Purchase. Please download current version

problem solved I used Quad pay to upgrade now know as zip pay that worked and i have my keys for AS plus zip pay is very simple to sign up for and splits your payments into 4 in the USA not sure about other countries.

if you want to sign up for it here is the url they have a extention for chrome for zip pay it fills it all out for you including the Virtual credit card #.

https://zip.co/us/contact-us

I am upset that I have to pay more for additional providers. I bought a life-time license with the understanding that more providers would be added. Not that I would have to pay more for those providers. So if I upgrade now, will I be charged again when another provider is added? This is not right. If you purchase a life-time subscription then all updates should be free.

I bought a life-time license with the understanding that more providers would be added. Not that I would have to pay more for those providers.
They made this decition some weeks ago to cover the costs of the servers and further development. And if you use the discount, it is not that much. I don't really bother to pay for redfox as both AS and AnyDVD are a big help for me and with them I got access to many movies and series, so they basically paid for themselves.

So if I upgrade now, will I be charged again when another provider is added?
No, the basic version will stay at the three Amz, NF and D+, but every new provider will come to AS Plus only.

If you purchase a life-time subscription then all updates should be free.
The updates are free and will be, only the support for additional providers is limitet to AS Plus. So every new feature that will be added for AS should be available for every non-Plus user as well.

I have tried now with two different cards andthey both got rejected USA so Guess I will wait one said rejected and then one said could not verify last try:
Try calling your bank and telling them to approve the international purchase

I have a question regarding new license purchase:

My current AS (basic version) license will expire sometime in December of this year. If I purchase AS Plus license now will I only have HBO and Hulu in December, and if I want Amazon or Netflix back I will need to buy AS Basic version again?

My current AS (basic version) license will expire sometime in December of this year. If I purchase AS Plus license now will I only have HBO and Hulu in December, and if I want Amazon or Netflix back I will need to buy AS Basic version again?
no ANYSTREAM PLUS includes everything :)

As per the product page, all basic providers are included, and the current and any upcoming plus version only providers.

This is how I am reading his question. If I purchased AS (basic) in December 2020 and upgraded to AS Plus today, when does my 1 year license run out out, December 2021 or August 24, 2022?

As per the product page, all basic providers are included, and the current and any upcoming plus version only providers.
Thanks for confirming. Also, maybe I'm having difficulty navigating around here, but can you direct me to the purchase page? For some reason when I google RedFox or Anystream I'm directed to the forums.....

Afaik the expiration date doesn't change. The only thing that changes is you get access to the Plus providers, so the expiration date should still be the same. You can verify this by clicking on the ? in the menu bar, then "about". The new modal window will show your expiration date

Afaik the expiration date doesn't change. The only thing that changes is you get access to the Plus providers, so the expiration date should still be the same. You can verify this by clicking on the ? in the menu bar, then "about". The new modal window will show your expiration date
Ok, so unless I'm misunderstanding, If I purchase Anystream Plus now, then my license will expire in 3months......since there's no change to the exparation date

This is how I am reading his question. If I purchased AS (basic) in December 2020 and upgraded to AS Plus today, when does my 1 year license run out out, December 2021 or August 24, 2022?
Absolutely, I'd like to clarify that.....I guess initially I was thinking that this would function as a second license, but if it basically just unlocks HBO and Hulu I would be overpaying even with 40% off If i have to purchase again after 3 months....

Pretty sure I'm right but @Ivan could confirm this or contact support. That said price wise, that's why there's currently a 40% discount on the upgrade fee.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure I'm right but @Ivan could confirm this or contact support. That said price wise, that's why there's currently a 40% discount on the upgrade fee.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
In that case it's wonderful for people with a lifetime license, but for those like me it means I would only get to enjoy it for 3 months or so and then pay again in full.....In any case I'm going to wait until someone can confirm for sure.

thanks for your input

Back