• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus is ready for Purchase. Please download current version

I'm not entirely sure since I owned a lifetime basic, but I think you can upgrade and renew or upgrade to plus and lifetime. I'd contact support, you'll get a lot quicker the right answer then waiting around here ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely sure since I owned a lifetime basic, but I think you can upgrade and renew or upgrade to plus and lifetime. I'd contact support, you'll get a lot quicker the right answer then waiting around here ;-)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
How do i do that, in the support section the last post is from May 29th, and i don't see an option to post a new thread.....doesn't look too promising. Whatever, I'll just stick with the basic version, upgrade seems like a hassle in my case.

thanks for your help anyway, i appreciate it.

How do i do that, in the support section the last post is from May 29th, and i don't see an option to post a new thread.....doesn't look too promising. Whatever, I'll just stick with the basic version, upgrade seems like a hassle in my case.

thanks for your help anyway, i appreciate it.
If you own a Basic license of 1,2,3 years you can upgrade to a 1,2,3 year Plus license for 40% off. Your expiry date will say the same. € 36 to update until Sept 19th, the price will be € 60 after Sept 19th. The discount will no longer apply after Sept 19th. But you must also pay for the upgrade to a lifetime license if you had a 1,2,3 year license if you want to change from that 1,2,3 year to a lifetime license.

If you own a Bacic license of any length you can upgrade to a Lifetime Plus license for 40% off. 36Euros.
I didn't see anything like that anywhere on the purchase page. All the options I get are at 20% off, and they go 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and lifetime, and the final cost is higher than 36Euros

I didn't see anything like that anywhere on the purchase page. All the options I get are at 20% off, and they go 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and lifetime, and the final cost is higher than 36Euros
Upgrade to AnyStream Plus
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

A discount of 40% will be applied to AnyStream Plus upgrades if original AnyStream was purchased before Saturday, August 21, 2021. This special upgrade discount is valid until Sunday, September 19, 2021
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Sorry you must have missed it. Get it before Sept 19th for the 40% off.

Upgrade to AnyStream Plus
To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license.

A discount of 40% will be applied to AnyStream Plus upgrades if original AnyStream was purchased before Saturday, August 21, 2021. This special upgrade discount is valid until Sunday, September 19, 2021
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Sorry you must have missed it. Get it before Sept 19th for the 40% off.
First of, it doesn't mention anywhere that it upgrades your basic license to a LIFETIME Plus version, it only mentions that anybody can upgrade, no matter what their current license is, hence my confusion about the expiration of my current license. That is something that you mentioned in your reply, it's not clear on the purchase page.

Second, for the life of me, I cannot locate the "upgrade button" anywhere.

First of, it doesn't mention anywhere that it upgrades your basic license to a LIFETIME Plus version, it only mentions that anybody can upgrade, no matter what their current license is, hence my confusion about the expiration of my current license. That is something that you mentioned in your reply, it's not clear on the purchase page.

Second, for the life of me, I cannot locate the "upgrade button" anywhere.
I guess you didnt read it.

I guess you didnt read it.

I have read every word clearly, and all that i see is that anybody with any type of license qualifies for an upgrade. In my case, I have originally purchased a 1 year license (which according to the sentence you posted qualifies me for an upgrade), however i have 3 months left to go before my license expires. Since an upgrade "marries" the Basic and Plus together, I just wanted to know that once i purchased it my Plus license would not expire in 3 months.

I have read every word clearly, and all that i see is that anybody with any type of license qualifies for an upgrade. In my case, I have originally purchased a 1 year license (which according to the sentence you posted qualifies me for an upgrade), however i have 3 months left to go before my license expires. Since an upgrade "marries" the Basic and Plus together, I just wanted to know that once i purchased it my Plus license would not expire in 3 months.
I am done trying to convince, just go to the part of the program in 1201 and upgrade to a lifetime license and it will tell you what the price is. I told you 3 times already I will not keep this going.

I am done trying to convince, just go to the part of the program in 1201 and upgrade to a lifetime license and it will tell you what the price is. I told you 3 times already I will not keep this going.

Me too, it's late where I am. Please enjoy and don't hesitate to post if you have any issues.

RedFox 1 - does this need clarification here? If I come to this post, I read it as if you have a 1, 2, or3 year basic license, you can buy the Plus upgrade and have a lifetime license. It really should be clarified that while you buy Plus lifetime, you will need to convert a basic limited license to lifetime if you want to use the product forever. Also - you could continue to renew a basic license for a limited period WITHOUT the requirement to upgrade anymore to Plus as that component (only) is lifetime.

RedFox 1 - does this need clarification here? If I come to this post, I read it as if you have a 1, 2, or3 year basic license, you can buy the Plus upgrade and have a lifetime license. It really should be clarified that while you buy Plus lifetime, you will need to convert a basic limited license to lifetime if you want to use the product forever. Also - you could continue to renew a basic license for a limited period WITHOUT the requirement to upgrade anymore to Plus as that component (only) is lifetime.
Hi HAMsmoke
If you bought a 1,2,3 year license and you upgrade to the Plus, you will still have a 1,2,3 year license with same expiry date. If you originally bought a Lifetime basic and you upgrade to Lifetime Plus, you will have a PLus lifetime license. I was wrong about what I posted yesterday. Our servers had a glitch in them for a small time period but that is now fixed. Thank you for your understanding. This was absolutely my fault. As for the discount, it will be gone on Sept 19th. Up until then, you can upgrade any license for € 36, after Sept 19th the price will be € 60 to upgrade any type of AnyStream license. You cannot change a 1,2,3,year license into a Lifetime license without paying for the Lifetime upgrade. If you have a 1,2,3 year license you will have to pay again when that time is expired.

Last edited:
To everyone upgrading their AnyStream license, please read this closely.

If you bought a 1,2,3 year license and you upgrade to the Plus, you will still have a 1,2,3 year license with the same expiry date. If you originally bought a Lifetime basic and you upgrade to Lifetime Plus, you will have a Lifetime Plus license, . Our servers had a glitch in them for a small time period but that is now fixed. Thank you for your understanding. This was absolutely my fault. As for the discount, it will be gone on Sept 19th. Up until then, you can upgrade any license for € 36, after Sept 19th the price will be € 60 to upgrade any type of AnyStream license. You cannot upgrade a 1,2,3 year license and get a lifetime license without paying for the lifetime license upgrade also. If you have a 1 ,2, 3-year license and you upgrade, you will still have the same 1,2,3 year license with the same expiry date. If this is not clear feel free to contact me. You will have what you originally paid for, with the same expiry dates, only it will be a Plus version.

Hi RedFox 1 - it seems pretty clear now. I suppose though that there will still be questions.

Hi RedFox 1 - it seems pretty clear now. I suppose though that there will still be questions.
I cannot see what possible question there could possibly be but I will be happy to clear up any issues you may have, What I wrote above is written in stone. No ifs and or buts. You have interacted with me before HAMsmoke, I do not play games. The above was written and thought out . But again,. if you have any concerns please contact me.

As posted i n the other thread:

In a nutshell: There is a one-time-payment for the plus option. The base program expires according to the time model you picked. The plus option is forever once picked.

I feel pretty stupid posting this, but I just decided to try and upgrade. It's telling me that I am ordering 11 (!) upgrades and will not allow me to adjust the quantity. I just upgraded my installation to 1.2.0.3. How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Radiah

I feel pretty stupid posting this, but I just decided to try and upgrade. It's telling me that I am ordering 11 (!) upgrades and will not allow me to adjust the quantity. I just upgraded my installation to 1.2.0.3. How can I fix this?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Radiah
I am not quite understanding your issue, do you want to buy more than 1 license? If you only have 1 license, you cannot upgrade what you do not have, You can only upgrade the license that you already have.

Back