• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Anystream 1.5.4.0 crash

JohnJ

I have three crash dumps from 1.5.4.0 Not sure it's my issue or anystream. I have opened a support case but wanted to post here also.

Kind Regards,
John

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0_Dump_20230515221827.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 7
I had it downloading from HBOmax and amazon prime. The pop up messages (4 i think) said the anystream crashed. The last log file was from 9:13 last night. American gods stopped when i clicked the messages at 9:04 this morning. Do you want those astlog's ?

This is an instance of only Episode 1 being available unless you have a Starz subscription and paid for Episode 2. There were a few network issues, maybe dropped packets dropped from your Network connection, I do not think it will happen if you use the program when your network isn't overloaded. If you lose packets the program disconnects from the internet and it will crash.

Try it again and pay for Starz and I think you will be successful, remember Starz only gives you the first episode free.American gods.jpg

I do have a subscription ...The did take down season 2 & 3 of AM gods. I have gig fiber and this was at night but maybe down stream network issues. 1684252827027.png

I would also note that this has been a great product and i only bring this up because it's the third time. I will set it up to run again.

I would also note that this has been a great product and i only bring this up because it's the third time. I will set it up to run again.
Maybe you should see if your network drivers have an update.

Something similar today for me too: (Loged in on NetFlix)
Screenshot_2.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.4.0_Dump_20230516163529.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 3
Yes that happens sometimes with Netflix, it's normal for now, all you need do is restart AnyStream, It won't hurt anything. That only happens when logging out not while downloading.

00:00:53.010 | [netflix] Logging out
00:00:53.012 | [browser:netflix] Startup provider...
00:00:53.012 | [netflix] Starting session

Last edited:
I found out what happened on my system it was not anysteam failing it was the rug getting pulled out from underneath the system with another application API calling for the system to go into sleep mode.

\WinTV\WinTV10\WinTVEPGLoader.exe used the API to put the system into sleep mode. I just updated this software Version: 41117
This was surprising but looking back at the logs it happened every time anystream failed.

Advanced options ... Action after EPG update: standby (not my friendly option. )

Yes I believe so... it was never Anystream ; it was win10tv putting the system in sleep mode.

Back