• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.1.3.1: Amazon Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind that Amazon considers stream downloading as a threat. They have an army of developers working against our friends at RedFox. Be patient and polite!

Ahh... lol.. OK... I did not see this thread before typing in the old thread of 1.1.3.0... I typed a question there that maybe could be answered here.

And yes... thank you RedFox... very much for all you do for us! :thankyou:

Imagine a software company releasing 2 different updates without fully testing it first. Crazy huh?

I hope in the future I can download fullhd from amazon again.
it would be sad if this didn't work again.
i wish you good luck cracking amazon's new drm system....:coolman:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 25
Keep in mind that Amazon considers stream downloading as a threat. They have an army of developers working against our friends at RedFox. Be patient and polite!
If it was a threat they wouldn't offer it in their native mobile app. Those download too albeit encrypted streams. It's downloading/recording of streams and decrypting them that's the "threat".

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I hope in the future I can download fullhd from amazon again.
it would be sad if this didn't work again.
i wish you good luck cracking amazon's new drm system....:coolman:

Maybe they should ask "NTb" since the DRM didn't stop them.

What I do not understand is why is content at half rez on AZ Prime but on torrents at HD ( 19820x1080) with AZ n torrent title?

What I do not understand is why is content at half rez on AZ Prime but on torrents at HD ( 19820x1080) with AZ n torrent title?
Do you know how they create their DL? They could have done everything with their file, so this is not really a thing.

Please do that discussion somewhere else. Torrents are blatant piracy, discussions on how they're made do NOT belong on this forum. Please read the forum rules, specifically general rule 5. I will not repeat this a 2nd time. Further posts on this subject will be removed without notice.

I have the same issue and got mad but I see it is addressed and being worked on. I hadn't heard Amazon changed their protection and so now it all makes sense. Thanx, RedFox! Looking forward to new updates.

Imagine a software company releasing 2 different updates without fully testing it first. Crazy huh?

Yet believing such things beforehand you bought it anyway and then complain about it.

What I do not understand is why is content at half rez on AZ Prime but on ****** at HD ( 19820x1080) with AZ n torrent title?

Admins will claim those are captures & upscaled. lmao

Actually, I purchased it long before these issues.

So their track record was cool with you before, and by your own admission, only as of late have they had some issues.

Yet you are all over the place bashing folks and for what reason?

So their track record was cool with you before, and by your own admission, only as of late have they had some issues.

Yet you are all over the place bashing folks and for what reason?

Because 1.1.3.0 fixed the DRM but broke HD and no audio. Then they rushed 1.1.3.1 and still no HD.

Because 1.1.3.0 fixed the DRM but broke HD and no audio. Then they rushed 1.1.3.1 and still no HD.
They haven't rushed 1.1.3.1, they had to fix the audio selection fields.
And if Amz HD would have been done till then, it would have been included.

Admins will claim those are captures & upscaled. lmao

Admins will claim no such things if you downloaded with anystream

1130 fixed the DRM change but as a result quality is capped at SD for the moment. It also re-introcuded the audio/subtitle selection being blank. THAT is wat 1131 fixed, now they're working on the misslabeling of audio tracks.

Please get your facts straight before you start making wild baseless accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back