• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.1.3.1: Amazon Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because 1.1.3.0 fixed the DRM but broke HD and no audio. Then they rushed 1.1.3.1 and still no HD.

You purchased it so you have the right to complain in my book about whatever. But you have driven past complain, passed up whine and arrived at b!tch!ng. In my opinion it is not constructive in the least and as someone whom reads this forum frequently I wish you would stop.

In short, your repeated attempts at casting aspersions at Redfox from every angle helps no one.

You purchased it so you have the right to complain in my book about whatever. But you have driven past complain, passed up whine and arrived at b!tch!ng. In my opinion it is not constructive in the least and as someone whom reads this forum frequently I wish you would stop.

In short, your repeated attempts at casting aspersions at Redfox from every angle helps no one.

Nowhere did I bitch or whine.

Just found something interesting. A new release title to AP in my region using (1.1.2.0 HD) was only 224-2 channel stereo. Now I upgraded to 1.1.3.1 SD and the audio available is 640-6 channel 5.1. Why is that?

EDIT: Seems the soundtrack is actually an audio description one!

This is even stranger to me...the descriptive track is better quality than the actual soundtrack.

Must be a bug in this version as it didn't state it was an descriptive audio version. (no I haven't read every post about this version).

Last edited:
Just found something interesting. A new release title to AP in my region using (1.1.2.0 HD) was only 224-2 channel stereo. Now I upgraded to 1.1.3.1 SD and the audio available is 640-6 channel 5.1. Why is that?

This is even stranger to me...the descriptive track is better quality than the actual soundtrack.

Must be a bug in this version as it didn't state it was an descriptive audio version. (no I haven't read every post about this version).
Or it could be what Amazon provided?

If I'm right, this is a known issue. There are other posts about wrong audio display.

Just wanted to add that I'm also having resolution problem. Before 1.1.3.1 was getting 1080p excellent quality. With 1.1.3.1 could only get 950x556. Sorry couldn't read the log file I think I need new eyeglasses.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.1.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Just wanted to add that I'm also having resolution problem. Before 1.1.3.1 was getting 1080p excellent quality. With 1.1.3.1 could only get 950x556. Sorry couldn't read the log file I think I need new eyeglasses.
This is a known problem too.
There were many posts about the resolution the last few days and I'm surprised people still posting about it.
To be short Amz has changed his DRM protection scheme and the Devs made 1.1.3.0 as a fix, but they were not able to get more than SD quality. Than, after reports of blank audio boxes, 1.1.3.1 followed. But this version was only to fix the audio issues, not the resolution. Please be patient till they release a new update.

Soon start same on Netflix.
Out of US library there are offer only SD (950x556) same as AMZ.

What I do not understand is why is content at half rez on AZ Prime but on torrents at HD ( 19820x1080) with AZ n torrent title?

I know a way to download from prime without AS also a real download but dont know if that work now. So how you know if the torrent creater used AS they chould use another way to download and I mean real download and not screenreocder. And this are not for me personal not a torrent talk but overal dl talk.

I was about to create a new topic to post this issue; glad that I checked this thread. I will wait for a fix.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 32
I know a way to download from prime without AS also a real download but dont know if that work now. So how you know if the torrent creater used AS they chould use another way to download and I mean real download and not screenreocder. And this are not for me personal not a torrent talk but overal dl talk.

I know it is not to be talked about (torrent or scene stuff) but to your comment, if you check the bit rate/s, you would get the answer.

use L1 no shit L3 like redfox lol
I’m sorry if u can do better than do so

redfox are good what they do decryption on a changing environment of a streaming service is no easy task

So if you can do better than let us all see it

Be patient for updated fix in due time

Not necessarily a better quality. It's just that more stuff has to be pushed in while retaining the quality.

What surprises me is not so much the quality, but the fact a 640-5.1 track is offered for audio description, but a 224-2.0 (stereo) track is the only offering for the main soundtrack. Why? If the have gone to the trouble of making a 5.1 soundtrack for description, then they have made a 5.1 for the main soundtrack. So why isn't it available??

What surprises me is not so much the quality, but the fact a 640-5.1 track is offered for audio description, but a 224-2.0 (stereo) track is the only offering for the main soundtrack. Why? If the have gone to the trouble of making a 5.1 soundtrack for description, then they have made a 5.1 for the main soundtrack. So why isn't it available??
I'm not surprised with anything I encounter in the streaming realm. There are no standards. None of these providers make the effort or care. The customer keeps paying that monthly subscription. Why make more work for themselves? These providers don't care if the audio for the feature presentation is in 2.0 while the DVS track is in 5.1. Yes, it's bass-ackwards, but they don't care. They don't even bother disclosing whether a given stream is in HD quite often. And forget about knowing what aspect ratio something is in. The dumb masses don't need to know that. Same for the audio and subtitles. Aspect ratio is Widescreen. Audio and Subtitles are English. That doesn't tell me anything. It's a total joke.

I see all this hyper-speculation about this, that or the other and it really serves no useful purpose. Wait for reality folks... it happens! We all just need to take a deep breath and give RedFox developers some time and space.

I've been using their tools here way before Redfox (when it was Slysoft)... many years as a life-timer (twice over in fact). So far, I've never been disappointed with the products and support. I'm just waiting for a new amazing update that will resolve the Amazon HD dilemma. I'm confident it will be done. These guys have scaled some pretty steep inclines over the years and never disappointed this user.

Hi,
the audio language...works basically but I experienced the following behavor that it says american english but downloaded is german <-- btw. I guess the only language which is supported by that series is German....so I'm wondering if the showed language is really the correct one...View attachment 57095
I downloaded a series from Amazon last week and finally got around to trying to watch it yesterday, only to discover that the audio was in German. I thought that maybe I must have accidentally selected the German audio file. I will have to check the other series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back