• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.1.3.1: Amazon Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to download Amazon in HD. Nothing has changed with Amazon from the previous version 1.1.3.0 (except now I can access Netflix).

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.1.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Where they wrote that Amz is back to HD in the chancelog? They fixed the blank audio boxes and I can confirm that it is working again (only tried one episode, but I can see audio options and was able to download the video).

Where they wrote that Amz is back to HD in the chancelog? They fixed the blank audio boxes and I can confirm that it is working again (only tried one episode, but I can see audio options and was able to download the video).

Well nothing has changed for me. I saw where they wrote that Amazon had been fixed in the changelog but everything has stayed the same for me.

Well nothing has changed for me. I saw where they wrote that Amazon had been fixed in the changelog but everything has stayed the same for me.
So you still see blank audio selection boxes or getting a DRM error? If so, please provide a logfile and the devs will take a look. But if you only talk about the resolution (HD), it is a know issue and there you have to wait till they release a new version or tell us that they don't know if they can fix it or not.

Thanks for clarifying. Audio boxes are fixed, it's just an HD issue. I was unaware that the team knew about this and was working on it so thank you for explaining it for me.

Thanks for clarifying. Audio boxes are fixed, it's just an HD issue. I was unaware that the team knew about this and was working on it so thank you for explaining it for me.
No problem. There were plenty of posts yesterday about the resolution and the errors, so if you want to get more information you could take a look.

Thank you for fixing audio on Amazon Prime.
I already have in my PC a movie from there, also concerts, full HD @ 1080p.
Now when I try to test the same download, I saw in that pop-up they "cut" the resolution at 50% from 1080p.
It is normal ?

Thank you for fixing audio on Amazon Prime.
I already have in my PC a movie from there, also concerts, full HD @ 1080p.
Now when I try to test the same download, I saw in that pop-up they "cut" the resolution at 50% from 1080p.
It is normal ?
Yes, the resolution is normal at the moment after Amz has changed their DRM scheme. Please wait till they fix this, but there is no timeframe if and when they will fix this.

Hi,
the audio language...works basically but I experienced the following behavor that it says american english but downloaded is german <-- btw. I guess the only language which is supported by that series is German....so I'm wondering if the showed language is really the correct one...upload_2021-5-13_13-14-27.png

I'm hoping that the Devs can crack the updated DRM scheme. This is one of the best programs I have ever run across!
Folks, if it's any consolation, the "competitors'" products are way more broken now, so we're still on top of the heap in that we can still download from AZ.

The devs is working very hard, Have some patience and I am sure if it can be done they will do it

Hi,
the audio language...works basically but I experienced the following behavor that it says american english but downloaded is german <-- btw. I guess the only language which is supported by that series is German....so I'm wondering if the showed language is really the correct one...View attachment 57095
Very strange. Could you please supply a log file?

i'm also seeing an issue with prime.

all the dl pulldowns are available but the video resolution options are low. i'm certain the title i'm trying is available in 1920 but 900 is the highest i can choose.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.1.astlog
    34.7 KB · Views: 0
i'm also seeing an issue with prime.

all the dl pulldowns are available but the video resolution options are low. i'm certain the title i'm trying is available in 1920 but 900 is the highest i can choose.
The devs are well aware of this situation. They have explained so in many posts. AP titles will not be available in 1080 for the time being. Amazon has changed the protection scheme which has basically broken HD downloads.

thanks for the info. guess it's just a waiting game now .... hopefully can be fixed soon so we can resume using it on prime.

devs and forum members have been doing an excellent job and support from Redfox is the most responsive i've seen, keep up the great work, thanks !

Very strange. Could you please supply a log file?
here is the log requested. again: american english was shown in the language selection as only language. and the correct german audio was downloaded. so basically only an issue in displaying the wrong language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back