Anydvd's unique Cinavia fix - what is it?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fits79, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. fits79

fits79 Well-Known Member

What exactly is this?

And eventually does anyone find a way to completely remove cinavia protection of any bluray movie?

If not is there any hope to find something it does that at the future?

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Basically, with AnyDVD, when you have the Cinavia mute setting enabled, it blocks PowerDVD, WinDVD, and Arcsoft's Total Media Theatre version 5.3.1.172 and 6 from detecting the check for Cinavia. It does not remove it. You need the combination of CloneBD and AnyDVD HD to remove the signal. Both CloneBD and AnyDVD have to have their settings changed to remove Cinavia.

A word of warning though, the audio is downgraded to AC3, not the original audio signal.

RedFox is working on getting the Cinavia removal better though. More info can be found in this link here.

Other companies have said that they can remove it, please check out the Third Party Forum here or elsewhere online.

BRCS and nebostrangla like this.
  3. fits79

fits79 Well-Known Member

First of all slysoft is now known lke redfox?

Second how i can find out if there is any way to completely remove/delete any cinavia protection of any bluray movie?
    Even with anydvd & clonebd as i know they can't completely remove/delete any cinavia protection correct?

A lot of thanks for your answers and your time.

whatever_gong82 and Lion81 like this.
  4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

first of all, wrong section. You have been told that numerous times in a dozen topics in general chat and license section over the past few weeks. We will NOT go into this again, and in the wrong section. Slysoft is DEAD. Redfox has nothing to do with it.

Second: Anydvd & CloneBD remove it just fine.

5. fits79

fits79 Well-Known Member

Remove what just fine? I the cinavia protection?

What do you mean slysoft is dead?

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thread moved to General Chat. You can respond now if you like, but please read some threads first.

8. BrianG61UK

BrianG61UK Well-Known Member

There are two different features.

1. With AnyDVD HD and CloneBD you can choose to downgrade the audio to, if I remember right. AC3 5.1, adding a tiny bit of noise/distortion, while removing the Cinaviva signal.
    or
    2. You can ask AnyDVD HD to break the Cinavia detection in PowerDVD, WinDVD, TMT so that they will correctly play disks copied with the full quality audio and Cinaviva signal intact.

Am I correct?

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  9. ddjmagic

ddjmagic Well-Known Member

Yes, sounds right to me.

10. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

You are correct on both counts.

(y)

11. firewalkernl

firewalkernl Member

anydvd / hd version 7.6.9.5
    that problems of bluray ripper's Cinavia.

I have game of thrones season 1 to 5, ripper.
    and converted to mkv file I adds nothing Cinavia.

or is that with DVDs only.

12. Ch3vr0n

You can't remove cinavia through ripping alone. Anydvd's cinavia removal also doesn't work with DVD's.

13. firewalkernl

firewalkernl Member

So it's a problem with DVDs, no bluray I suppose.

14. Ch3vr0n

With Blu-ray it can be removed in combination with CloneBD. For dvd: play it on a PC, play it on a dvd only player, play it on a pre-2012 Blu-ray player.

15. firewalkernl

firewalkernl Member

OK, I was shocked all thanked bit, hahah
    had 1 to 5 game of thrones ripped and 50 pieces episodes yet converted to mkv.

Thank you and I always use blurays no DVD.

I use any HD / DVD

16. Ch3vr0n

If you're converting to mkv, just play them through the USB port of your player if it has one. Little to no player looks for cinavia through USB, even if it can detect it.

17. firewalkernl

firewalkernl Member

I use USB hard drive to the media player devices. as playable mkv, avi or multiple files.

just ask what is best to take with blurays ripper anydvd / hd or cloneBD.

I want to buy name truly new version and I do not know what you guys better fix for programs and what is recommended. for blurays and decent in stead DVD for ever.

18. Ch3vr0n

If you want to remove cinavia from Blu-ray you need both. Neither anydvd nor CloneBD can remove cinavia by themselves alone.

19. firewalkernl

firewalkernl Member

OK I suppose anydvd HD and CloneBD should only use for at Cinavia being removed.

20. Ch3vr0n

CloneCD can't remove cinavia at all. That's just used for 1:1 CD/dvd copying