• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd's unique Cinavia fix - what is it?

CloneCD can't remove cinavia at all. That's just used for 1:1 CD/dvd copying

OK,
any HD / DVD for Blu ray use.
and
cloneBD is for dvds/Blurays.

hope I have now good,
I am Dutch english is not so good to me.

There's no such thing as a dvd BD. it's either a dvd or a bd. If you still don't understand, send me a pm in NL and I'll help you out. Can't do that on the forum public, due to being English only.

There's no such thing as a dvd BD. it's either a dvd or a bd. If you still don't understand, send me a pm in NL and I'll help you out. Can't do that on the forum public, due to being English only.

mail how I see you are nowhere.

CloneBD is only for BD
CloneDVD2 is only for DVD

Neither one of them do both.

CloneBD is only for BD
CloneDVD2 is only for DVD

Neither one of them do both.

OK thanks.
I wanted to know for Cinavia, that problem is only with DVD ripper (DVD)
and
Blurays is simply removed from ciniava, I suppose.

question 2

I want to buy later this month, for what program is best now to choosing.

AnyDVD / HD or CloneBD

let me know.

You need both to make a disc. CloneBD and AnyDVDHD. Just to watch it on your computer with a number of software like PowertoDVDUltra, all you need is AnyDVDHD. AnyDVD by itself is not being offered anymore.

You need both to make a disc. CloneBD and AnyDVDHD. Just to watch it on your computer with a number of software like PowertoDVDUltra, all you need is AnyDVDHD. AnyDVD by itself is not being offered anymore.

OK,
powerdvd ultra use I, as say was ripped and unpack to convert has nothing to do with mkv convert and still look for sound Cinavia.

i havent been able to reply to your pm today firewalker. Family emergeny. I'll reply tomorrow which should clear up everything :)

i havent been able to reply to your pm today firewalker. Family emergeny. I'll reply tomorrow which should clear up everything :)

OK,
any HD / DVD for Blu ray use.
and
cloneBD is for dvds/Blurays.

hope I have now good,
I am Dutch english is not so good to me.
CloneBD is only for Bluray not DVD, and the Removing of cinavia only work if you downconvert the audio to ac3 in CloneBD with Anydvd hd is open in the background an remove cinavia in the settings is enabled. But the Quality is not good. Play the Backup on a bluray player that is without a cinavia detection

Could someone give me instructions on how to change the settings to both Anydvd hd and CloneBD. I have both of the programs and in Anydvd hd i found under program settings at the bottom it has the two boxes you can check. One to downgrade the audio and the one below it is to remove it. with CloneBD I do not know what settings to change in order to remove the Cinavia protection. Now from what i read it seems that the only way to remove it and to keep the original quality of the sound is to play it only on certain software on a computer. What i would like to do is to be able to play a copy on my xbox one s. so does this mean that the only option would be to downgrade the quality of the audio?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

What i would like to do is to be able to play a copy on my xbox one s. so does this mean that the only option would be to downgrade the quality of the audio?
If XBox detects Cinavia and would mute the audio on a copy, then yes - the only option is to "downgrade the audio quality".

Last edited:
Could someone give me instructions on how to change the settings to both Anydvd hd and CloneBD. I have both of the programs and in Anydvd hd i found under program settings at the bottom it has the two boxes you can check. One to downgrade the audio and the one below it is to remove it. with CloneBD I do not know what settings to change in order to remove the Cinavia protection. Now from what i read it seems that the only way to remove it and to keep the original quality of the sound is to play it only on certain software on a computer. What i would like to do is to be able to play a copy on my xbox one s. so does this mean that the only option would be to downgrade the quality of the audio?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/71690/

Post 2

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Thank you very much :)

Hi, I have the bottom box checked of in anydvd to remove the cinavia in copy mode on cloneBD, I also checked the box to downgrade the audio. Do I need to change any of the three sub options below that box in cloneBD. Because I tried a movie having those two boxes checked off and I left the three sub options as they were and it didn't work. The movie still muted about 22 min in. Are there other setting that need to be changed in order to completely remove the cinavia protection using anydvd and clonebd?

Which 3 sub options? Which 2 check boxes? You'll know if you did it right if the AnyDVD icon turns purple.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I have the dumb question of the day regarding Cinavia. Does this just cause an issue when duplicating a physical BD, or will it cause issues if I backup a disk and then play the .mkv or .m2ts file through something like Kodi?

Back