• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD and PowerDVD 22 Ultra

julzbubz

Hey guys,

I bought PowerDVD 22 Ultra yesterday and tried to play the UHD BD of Evil Dead with Any DVD running in the backround.
However PDVD is refusing to play the Disc and just says A Disc with an unsupported Format is located in Drive D.

Not even the ripped ISO File is playing.

My BD Drive is an UHD Friendly ASUS BW-16D1HT with patched FW.

Do you guys have any ideas?

Kind Regards
julzbubz

Please post a log file. Maybe you didn't check some options needed like region etc.

lol, I fixed it by downloading and older Version of Power DVD 22 Ultra (which was very difficult to find). I won't update now as long as it works.
Thanks guys

lol, I fixed it by downloading and older Version of Power DVD 22 Ultra (which was very difficult to find). I won't update now as long as it works.
Thanks guys
You need to also contact Cyberlink and tell them you had a problem with PowerDVD 22 Ultra, and show them where the issue is.

:)

Back