• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD, MyMovies, Media Center - No Longer Works

Interesting, I've noticed that my AutoPlay feature has stopped working when I mount my .iso's. I have to manually launch PowerDVD now, when before I was able to simply mount and PowerDVD automatically launched and stated playing my movie.

ok ive been out for a while so you can imagin my surprise to come back and i see two things a great new Anydvd update and a bunch of post saying that anydvd is not working with My movies can someone tell me exactly what there problem is. i am using the new Powerdvd 8 as well as the new anydvd 6.4.5.0 not to mention the latest Dt 4.12.3 and last but not least My Movies PR7 and im not having a problem. i just tried Jumper and it works fine. My movies minimizes and powerdvd opens full screen after DT mounts the movie

You've the same version, MM, AnyDVD, PDVD and DT I have but your MM closes and launch PDVD? The other fellow also report he can't... What is going on :confused:

The other night I noticed that from within MM, I hit watch on one of my blu-ray movies and nothing happened. So I went back to the main media center screen and saw a my movies icon, and then it finally launched PowerDVD. I was running 6.4.3.2 with MM PR3 and PowerDVD 7. I will do some more testing to see if I can replicate the problem.

ok ive been out for a while so you can imagin my surprise to come back and i see two things a great new Anydvd update and a bunch of post saying that anydvd is not working with My movies can someone tell me exactly what there problem is. i am using the new Powerdvd 8 as well as the new anydvd 6.4.5.0 not to mention the latest Dt 4.12.3 and last but not least My Movies PR7 and im not having a problem. i just tried Jumper and it works fine. My movies minimizes and powerdvd opens full screen after DT mounts the movie

So, when you go into MM in Vista Media Center and you click on the Watch button, MM displays "Loading title...", you are able to watch an ISO of a Blu-ray or HD-DVD title automatically? I can tell you that I lost all autoplay capabilities with DT 4.12.3 x64, until I rolled back to 4.12.2. I have not been able to successfully launch any of my Blu-ray titles through MM in ISO format with any version of AnyDVD higher than 6.4.3.2 installed.

MM does not minimize VMC and launch PDVD8. The ISO is mounted, AnyDVD has scanned the ISO and removed all protection schemes and set the Region Code to A. PDVD8 just never launches through MM & VMC. I would have to manually launch PDVD8. Also, with DT 4.12.3, there was some serious skipping during any playback (main title, movie, trailers, etc.) Rolling back to 4.12.2 seems to have fixed this issue.

So, when you go into MM in Vista Media Center and you click on the Watch button, MM displays "Loading title...", you are able to watch an ISO of a Blu-ray or HD-DVD title automatically? I can tell you that I lost all autoplay capabilities with DT 4.12.3 x64, until I rolled back to 4.12.2. I have not been able to successfully launch any of my Blu-ray titles through MM in ISO format with any version of AnyDVD higher than 6.4.3.2 installed.

MM does not minimize VMC and launch PDVD8. The ISO is mounted, AnyDVD has scanned the ISO and removed all protection schemes and set the Region Code to A. PDVD8 just never launches through MM & VMC. I would have to manually launch PDVD8. Also, with DT 4.12.3, there was some serious skipping during any playback (main title, movie, trailers, etc.) Rolling back to 4.12.2 seems to have fixed this issue.

When I saw BigRick post at work, I thought I was crazy. Now I am home after verify once again, I'm 100% sure that what I stated before, same as others and your behavior are exactly the same. The only thing I don't want to do is rollback below 6.4.3.2 just yet.

A Link to download the 6.4.3.2 Version would be helpful bcs i deleted my old versions :bang:

The Problem that i have is simular but if itry to start an DB Iso over DT i get the MSG from PDVD8 to enter my BD Region but i have 0 Counts to change the BD Region?? so it just dosnt let me play the BD at all.

This Error occoured in pre 6.4.3.2 too

My BD Drive is a Pioneer BDC-202 what is very common

regards

Wulfher

James, I have made some tests here, and there definately is a situation on how AnyDVD acts here.

My senario:

- Daemon Tools 4.12.3
- AnyDVD 6.4.5.0 (Registered)
- Windows Vista Ultimate x86 SP1

I have tested with absolutely no Media Center parts, nor any My Movies part, not even the Tray running, so this is pure Windows/AnyDVD launching PowerDVD 8 via. autoplay.

Here are my findinds:

- AnyDVD running and enabled when mounting ISO in Daemon Tools. No AutoPlay.

- AnyDVD running and disabled when mounting ISO in Daemon Tools. AutoPlay kicks in.

- AnyDVD not running when mounting ISO in Daemon Tools. AutoPlay kicks in.

- Disabling AnyDVD via. it's Tray icon while ISO is already mounted. AutoPlay kicks in.

The thing I think is special here is that when activating AnyDVD if it's disabled, nothing happens, and nothing happens when it's running, but once you disabled it - a notification is sent right away.

I will try to reproduce senarios with Daemon Tools 3.x. and Virtual CloneDrive.

Could the issue here be that your test environment is either x64, Windows XP, Vista with no-SP1 or similar difference that makes you not see this?

Regards,

Brian

I will try to reproduce senarios with Daemon Tools 3.x. and Virtual CloneDrive.

Ok - I have tested Virtual CloneDrive, and with that, it works as expected. This does not change the fact that I think that something was implemented in AnyDVD which causes autoplay no longer to work with Daemon Tools 4.

With Virtual CloneDrive autoplay kicks in when the ISO is mounted, no matter if AnyDVD is enabled or not - enabling or disabling AnyDVD does not kick in autoplay (as expected).

Daemon Tools 3.47 is blocked in Vista for compatibiity issues, so I will not be tested with that.

I still think that there is an issue with AnyDVD here.

But, I will release a My Movies 2.46 that is able to use Virtual CloneDrive to mount images.

Users currently using Daemon Tools can simple press "Configure, Image Mounter" from the menu in the Collection Management program, and they are good to go.

Fresh installs will automatically detect Virtual CloneDrive first time an ISO is played back.

So, now we just need a x64 edition of Virtual CloneDrive.

Virtual CloneDrive's Vista edition has some good things over Daemon Tools that means I will change documentation to recommend that instead, when an x64 version is out:

- Daemon Tools setup is in two steps, one before reboot, one after. CloneDrive is one step without rebooting.

- CloneDrive does not come with a million of different adware tools that user must remember to unclick.

- CloneDrive does not need to have a security setting manually disabled.

- CloneDrive does not have a tray icon for users who do not want that.

My Movies 2.46 will be uploaded within the next hour.

Regards,

Brian

I still think that there is an issue with AnyDVD here.

But, I will release a My Movies 2.46 that is able to use Virtual CloneDrive to mount images.

Users currently using Daemon Tools can simple press "Configure, Image Mounter" from the menu in the Collection Management program, and they are good to go.

Fresh installs will automatically detect Virtual CloneDrive first time an ISO is played back.

So, now we just need a x64 edition of Virtual CloneDrive.

Virtual CloneDrive's Vista edition has some good things over Daemon Tools that means I will change documentation to recommend that instead, when an x64 version is out:

- Daemon Tools setup is in two steps, one before reboot, one after. CloneDrive is one step without rebooting.

- CloneDrive does not come with a million of different adware tools that user must remember to unclick.

- CloneDrive does not need to have a security setting manually disabled.

- CloneDrive does not have a tray icon for users who do not want that.

My Movies 2.46 will be uploaded within the next hour.

Regards,

Brian

that would be an awsome move i always liked using virtual clone drive pritty much for your reasons above and i just prefer a product from Slysoft so good work on that and cant wait to download 2.46

Could the issue here be that your test environment is either x64, Windows XP, Vista with no-SP1 or similar difference that makes you not see this?
Yes! I did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 and I finally can reproduce the problem with DT Lite 4.12.3.
If I can reproduce a problem, I will usually fix it or find a workaround.

Yes! I did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 and I finally can reproduce the problem with DT Lite 4.12.3.

Excellent! Take your time, thanks!

Sounds great James...

Excellent! Take your time, thanks!

Never (!) say that to him. He tends to take that kind of order literally.

Just caught him at the beach with a giant rum-punch. Taking his time...

That's because the problem is already fixed for the next release / beta. :D

yeah...but he does work hard though :agree:

With you guys excellent track record, I am the one you should caught me at the beach with a giant rum-punch and enjoying your product :D

Seriously, since this is not a show stopper, I don't see a big emergency to fix it yesterday. As I mentioned in this tread before, I know my movie too well and I will use PDVD to watch it anyway, just my kids need to step up to do that. Also, they need to understand and learn patience. Probably others need to do the same.

That's because the problem is already fixed for the next release / beta. :D

See! You guys fix something faster than I can type SO what is the problem - there is no problem :clap:

Let's have a rum-punch at the beach ON ME!

Wait...where's my rum-punch?! Oh, right, in the fridge. :D

Back