• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD, MyMovies, Media Center - No Longer Works

yeah...but he does work hard though :agree:

Yeah.... nobody ever mentions me in that context, though..:rolleyes:

Oh, well, I just work and don't complain... no rum punch.... did anyone notice, that BD+ was cracked again... anyone? .... ah well....

...doesn't matter. Every day a free soup. Where else do you get that? And Giancarlo even promised me my own money soon. Well, I mean, I think I recall him saying something like that... last year....
"Own money", he said.... or was it "we own you, that's why you get no money"? Something with money, anyway.
Don't remember....

Ouch! ... yes, boss, ok, boss, I'm going back to work now, boss. Sure, boss, I'll do some of James' paperwork, while he's at the beach drinking rum-punch. I know, he can't possibly do that drunk...

Yeah.... nobody ever mentions me in that context, though..:rolleyes:

Oh, well, I just work and don't complain... no rum punch.... did anyone notice, that BD+ was cracked again... anyone? .... ah well....

...doesn't matter. Every day a free soup. Where else do you get that? And Giancarlo even promised me my own money soon. Well, I mean, I think I recall him saying something like that... last year....
"Own money", he said.... or was it "we own you, that's why you get no money"? Something with money, anyway.
Don't remember....

Ouch! ... yes, boss, ok, boss, I'm going back to work now, boss. Sure, boss, I'll do some of James' paperwork, while he's at the beach drinking rum-punch. I know, he can't possibly do that drunk...

ROFLMAO! No appreciation for peer. :D Believe me, we SINCERELY appreciate what you just did for BD+. :) Now, grab a foam bat, hit James over the head with it, and steal his rum-punch. :D

i dont know if any of you guys now yet but the new My Movies 2.46 is out

if were updating we only need to download the client edition right not the server as well?

It's raining in Denmark, so no beach for me...

But, those of you who can't wait for James can install Virtual CloneDrive and My Movies 2.46 - it's online now.....

;-)

I just wanted to say thanks to Binnerup and the Slysoft guys for working together and coming up with a solution to this. It's great to see you guys work together and fix this since technically, neither of you probably had to or could have just blamed the other and been done with it :)

I second that. I see too many vendors pass the buck or point fingers at someone else and not address the issue at hand. I can't wait for VCD x64 though...

It's raining in Denmark, so no beach for me...

But, those of you who can't wait for James can install Virtual CloneDrive and My Movies 2.46 - it's online now.....

;-)

Brian,

I am at work now, is that mean your MM is now supporting Virtual CloneDrive now as another option to mount ISO now? If so, do I need to uninstall DT?

Brian,

I am at work now, is that mean your MM is now supporting Virtual CloneDrive now as another option to mount ISO now? If so, do I need to uninstall DT?

That is what it means, yes.

No need to unstall DT - please go to CM, Configure, Image Mounter after having install VCD.

I still think that there is an issue with AnyDVD here.

But, I will release a My Movies 2.46 that is able to use Virtual CloneDrive to mount images.

Users currently using Daemon Tools can simple press "Configure, Image Mounter" from the menu in the Collection Management program, and they are good to go.

Fresh installs will automatically detect Virtual CloneDrive first time an ISO is played back.

So, now we just need a x64 edition of Virtual CloneDrive.

Virtual CloneDrive's Vista edition has some good things over Daemon Tools that means I will change documentation to recommend that instead, when an x64 version is out:

- Daemon Tools setup is in two steps, one before reboot, one after. CloneDrive is one step without rebooting.

- CloneDrive does not come with a million of different adware tools that user must remember to unclick.

- CloneDrive does not need to have a security setting manually disabled.

- CloneDrive does not have a tray icon for users who do not want that.

My Movies 2.46 will be uploaded within the next hour.

Regards,

Brian

Thank you! Trying it tonight! :)

I just wanted to say thanks to Binnerup and the Slysoft guys for working together and coming up with a solution to this. It's great to see you guys work together and fix this since technically, neither of you probably had to or could have just blamed the other and been done with it :)

Well said! :clap:

James, when do we expect that beta with the fix to be released?

easy buddy give him some time. this is not a huge priority they just finished cracking BD+ again for god sake dont worry theyll get it done when its ready

Ok are you guys able to do that now? I can't. I've latest MM 2.46, VCD, DT, PDVD8 and latest AnyDVD. When I hit the watch button, same behavior like before, VMC/MM not close and nothing happens. I verify that I can play ISO as soon as I mount the ISO; PDVD will launch and play. Also, in the MM I did go to Configure and Image Mounter and since I have VCD it will have VCD as my default. Also, on the safe side, I disable the DT default drive in AnyDVD just in case, but same behavior like before. Now, if you guys can do it, please consider case close as I probably will not use MM to play BD as I repeatedly said, I know my movies well and I can just go to PDVD and play the movie I want. This post is for FYI only - as usual thanks for Brian and James helps in this matter!

ok im still having the problem as well. im using the same programs and versions as hlkc and i navigate to a bluray movie and hit watch and nothing happens. but if i already have the movie mounted i get the icon on the top of my movie collection that says the Bluray is in drive M: (clone drive). if i click on that icon then hit watch it will play but only that way i am not able to mount it inside my movies as for me i prefer to use my movies with powerdvd integrated . any advice would be apreciated

Last edited:
Ok are you guys able to do that now? I can't. I've latest MM 2.46, VCD, DT, PDVD8 and latest AnyDVD. When I hit the watch button, same behavior like before, VMC/MM not close and nothing happens. I verify that I can play ISO as soon as I mount the ISO; PDVD will launch and play. Also, in the MM I did go to Configure and Image Mounter and since I have VCD it will have VCD as my default. Also, on the safe side, I disable the DT default drive in AnyDVD just in case, but same behavior like before. Now, if you guys can do it, please consider case close as I probably will not use MM to play BD as I repeatedly said, I know my movies well and I can just go to PDVD and play the movie I want. This post is for FYI only - as usual thanks for Brian and James helps in this matter!

Doesn't work for me either.

Sweet! I have tested the new AnyDVD HD 6.4.5.1 with the newest 2.46 version of My Movies and everything works perfectly. I have to say, ISO files load much faster through My Movies when using Virtual Clone Drive so thanks again guys for working together and getting this to work.

Back