• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
love it. longtime lifetime owner of all slysoft products. in regards to being notified with an email by staff. will I be notified at the email I originally received the key at? tried to update on this forum webpage but my profile tab but no options. many thanks for continued development.

@Ivan technically it's fine, I didn't work for them then and I still don't now, but you're right. Mine needs updating too lol

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanx guys.
I recently bought a 4Y license (Nov. 2015) and thought it had all gone.....

Good to hear, I was mistaken......

Thanks for the effort and keep going.

(Hope the update will install without problems)

Fantastic news - many thanks! I saw a red fox around my place yesterday - must have been a good omen.

I just downloaded the new version and it worked seamlessly. LTL since 2009. I just registered for the forum to say thank you to the program devs and the forum mods for keeping everything going through this tumultuous time. You all have proven to be more action oriented and responsive than those that are part of the system that is attempting to silence you. Rock on!

WOW! Guys! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING! Thank you very very very very much! ;););):p:p:p:cool::cool::cool:;););)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Simply AMAZING! Many thanks! As a "lifetime license" owner of "Soft", I'll be sure to look out for a donation tab if one ever shows or even purchase another license if needed for "Fox" or whatever the final product ends up being.

Voilà: https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

We didn't put any GameJackal binaries, since we have absolutely have no contact to the developer, GJ might not be maintained anymore.
Looking at the time the last binaries were created I'd say GJ is as dead as Slysoft, Inc.

The two games I use GJ to run work just fine with the last v4 release, so I'm happy. :)

Long time lifetime AnyDVD/HD & Clone CD license holder here. Soooo relieved to see the Fox is actually a Phoenix rising from the ashes!
Question: My email address has changed since I purchased the lifetime licenses. Is there any way to communicate that email change to RedFox, so any informative email messages are directed to my current emailbox?
I still have a copy of the original license email from 2009.
My RedFox.bz forum account reflects my current email, btw.

Thanks!

Long time lifetime AnyDVD/HD & Clone CD license holder here. Soooo relieved to see the Fox is actually a Phoenix rising from the ashes!
Question: My email address has changed since I purchased the lifetime licenses. Is there any way to communicate that email change to RedFox, so any informative email messages are directed to my current emailbox?
I still have a copy of the original license email from 2009.
My RedFox.bz forum account reflects my current email, btw.

Thanks!

Send me a pm with your old email address and I gonna update your data.
(click my avatar pic and "start conversation")

Last edited:
Many thanks for all your great Support, during the last years and I wish you a good start, as the "Redfox" Team!
My special thanks goes, of course, to Tom and James and all others staffs behind them! You are the bests!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back