• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
My license expired in February. When I installed the new version of ANYDVD it keeps asking for a new key. How can I use the 21 day trial.

you can't with this version, its only for ppl with a licens key

Also wanted to thank you guys for the great work. I have been a customer for almost a decade with a few lifetime keys under my belt. I was shocked when I saw what happened, but knew that you were made of rubber, and would bounce right back. Looking forward to donating for your hard work keeping this essential software going for the enthusiast. I can't stream movies due to shoddy Internet options, so I buy Blu-ray, but simply cannot stomach the 30 minutes of garbage before I am so graciously allowed to watch my content. If you guys go away, I sell my $30k home theater and Hollywood can go to hell.

Awesome! Thank you guys! A single tear rolls down my cheek! :)

I've been a lifetime licensed customer for 11 years. Thank you guys for your dedication in keeping this project going to insure we have the continued ability to backup our collections. And thank goodness, because my kids treat these things like Frisbees! (y)

A moment of silence for Slysoft :cry: Now, a joyous HELL YA!!!! for the birth of Red Fox :cool: I had a feeling that you wonderful people wouldn't be down for long. That wonderful Red Fox is letting me transfer all my DVD and Blu-ray's to my media player :X3: I have the lifetime subscription, so let's get a 'donate' button up so I can keep supporting THE Grand Master of foxes :cool::D:X3::notworthy:(y):whistle::););):):whistle:(y):notworthy::X3::D:cool:

As another very long-term customer, I echo many others, you all are the best out there and so happy to see you carrying on! Although I have LTL, I would still donate to feed the foxes!

Thank you and so happy to see the red fox is still on the prowl.

Just joined the forum and I am a happy camper to know my favorite software still lives. I have been using AnyDVD HD for years and have never had a problem with a rip to my HD with any of my Blu-rays (JP). I have a lifetime license from Slysoft and downloaded the new program which works flawlessly at this time. The real question is when the new Redfox program becomes official for download will I still be able to use my lifetime license? Thank you for your commitment and excellent work.(y)

...The real question is when the new Redfox program becomes official for download will I still be able to use my lifetime license? (y)

The general idea is that everyone purchases a new license or subscribes (for whatever period) for updates. The development team needs funds to continually update the program and at the same time maintain all the supporting infrastructure etc. For this to happen a continuous income stream is required. The old company "SlySoft" that took your money is gone. For the guys to be able to continue with the re-branded product they need our financial support. After all it was our responses that spurred them on to regroup and rise again.

I agree. I fully understand the concept and am willing to pay for a new license or subscription just let me know when this comes to fruition.

Biggest thanks to RedFox for keeping AnyDVD alive! I was very hesitant to download, fearing my subscription would be null and void, but it's still there! Thanks heaps.

https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...
Thank you Sir! Your efforts are much appreciated.

This is great ... if there is an "upgrade fee" which I also have no issue contributing to, could you create a multiple license version so we can run on multiple computers at the same time (in the same house)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back