• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
will customers with lifetime licences get a discount on renewed lifetime licences and if you need proof from the email you'll have to check mine out as i have recently upgraded my pc and dont have the original email anymore

after downloading 7.6.9.1 I was able handle SPECTRE with no problems...my forever license works now! Thank Yew After reviewing the Belize site on Wikimedia, I am ready to move there...

Send me a pm with your old email address and I gonna update your data.
(click my avatar pic and "start conversation")

I need to do this as well. My email address has changed since purchasing my 2 lifetime AnyDVD HD, and 2 Lifetime CloneBD licenses.

Congrats to keeping AnyDVD alive! I didn't even know it went down as haven't used it for a couple of weeks and my heart sank when the original urls didn't work.
Brief search on Google and there you are! Needed the beta update to relocate the database.

Great to see you back and will spring for the lifer license when (and if) it comes up again! :).

James did say earlier he might look into it. But due to the lack of official documentation cracking the protection can take months.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...
Fantastic!!!!

1 run, 1 hit, no errors. Just tested a backup of The Book Thief Blu-ray; flawless. AnyDVD HD is the best. I've never had a problem. With the new update, I'm whole again.

Like someone else mentioned, I didn't even know you guys were down. Well, it's great you're back and stronger than ever! I just bought a lifetime AnyDVD HD license in January a few days after the 20% discount.

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate that slysoft carries on as redfox .... Thanks !

if there's a donation pool somewhere, I'm willing to contribute to that ....

Grateful as all on here, however one can not all but wonder;Is this move going to bring the heat all over again?
Registered just so I could ask this question. What prevents "them" from shutting Redfox/Slysoft down again? I look forward to purchasing and using AnyDVD(HD) someday. But I am just wondering how they can continue on if they were shut down due to legal reasons.

Well as been previously stated, 'they' will have a hard time identifying who to go after. For starters the domain details are privacy shielded, the team is decentralized, and Belize probably could care less what the aacs-la thinks. That's just the start.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Well as been previously stated, 'they' will have a hard time identifying who to go after. For starters the domain details are privacy shielded, the team is decentralized, and Belize probably could care less what the aacs-la thinks. That's just the start.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

That makes sense. Thank you for the prompt reply. Look forward to trying this software out and ripping my collection to a media server!

I wanted to take a second to thank the team. I was super excited to hear about the migration and the release of 7.6.9.1. As stated before - I appreciate all the hard work during this time and thank you for releasing this intermediate release. My fileserver and HTPC setup is whole again. I have only been using the software since Dec 2015 - got a lifetime. Will easily get a lifetime again - or whatever Redfox determines is best for them. It's worth it for me.
Thanks again RedFox Team.

I'm late to the party, but thank you!!! When SlySoft closed, I thought this was done. Never dreamed you guys would be able to pull this together. I've had my lifetime license for just short of 7 years, so I've definitely gotten my money's worth. Just let me know when, where, and how much to pay for a new lifetime license and I'm there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back