• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.5.5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked like a charm for Think Like A Man (2012).

Using TMT 6, no Cinavia audio shut down.

:clap:

Can i just install this ontop off my AnyDVD HD that i have installed and is valid with key that i have?

mikee1

If you have a valid AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD license you can install the 7.1.5.5 beta and it will work just fine. If you are using a trial version and have not yet purchased a license, this BETA will not work for you.

There seems to be a bug when the cinavia detection feature is enabled with TMT 5.3.1.172. Audio is muted with all titles (from the beginning) even with non cinavia protected titles. Once a title has been muted, the soundtrack remains muted on further attempts even if you disable anydvdHD or exit.

This doesn't happen with TMT6, with which everything seems to work fine (although it has its own bugs, but they are not AnyDVDHD related).

I have reverted to build 146 for my TMT 5 install, as it is unaffected by the new feature in AnyDVDHD since it ignores Cinavia, so I have V5 146 and V6 119 installed.

I tried uninstalling both versions and reinstalling just TMT5 build 172, the behaviour is the same.

Does anyone else experience this?

This is with an HDMI commection from an AMD 6870 to a Denon 3311. Without AnyDVDHD, or if I revert to a pre 7.1.5.5 version, there is no such issue with TMT 5 build 172.

There seems to be a bug when the cinavia detection feature is enabled with TMT 5.3.1.172. Audio is muted with all titles (from the beginning) even with non cinavia protected titles. Once a title has been muted, the soundtrack remains muted on further attempts even if you disable anydvdHD or exit.

This doesn't happen with TMT6, with which everything seems to work fine (although it has its own bugs, but they are not AnyDVDHD related).

I have reverted to build 146 for my TMT 5 install, as it is unaffected by the new feature in AnyDVDHD since it ignores Cinavia, so I have V5 146 and V6 119 installed.

I tried uninstalling both versions and reinstalling just TMT5 build 172, the behaviour is the same.

Does anyone else experience this?

This is with an HDMI commection from an AMD 6870 to a Denon 3311. Without AnyDVDHD, or if I revert to a pre 7.1.5.5 version, there is no such issue with TMT 5 build 172.
Which type of audio output do you use? PCM? Bitstream?

Which type of audio output do you use? PCM? Bitstream?

I normally bistream original audio, but I tried to select PCM and it didn't make any difference.

Forgot to say I only tested with the MCE plugin of each version, as I don't use the standalone. Didn't think of checking the standalone to see if the issue was there as well.

Last edited:
I had the same problem with 172

Audio didn't play in the standalone player either (even for non cinavia titles). It did work when playing a dvd, fwiw. I opted to spend the 10 bucks for the tmt6 upgrade and everything worked like a charm.

Yes, unfortunately TMT6 isn't ready for prime time. It crashes on exit in MCE in both win7 and win8, this is why we still need TMT5 for a while. Build 146 works fine here though, so only an issue for those who need 172.

Cinavia workaround & catastrophic failure 8000ffff

I was very happy for Cinavia and PowerDVD12
Tried: failure 8000ffff :(
Same setup and same problem here. Using v.7.1.6.2
Works well if uncheck Cinavia and reinstall patch 2428
This cannot be a coincidence
Thanks for the good work! (in advance)

Just my luck that it doesn't like my system. I'll just stick with MKVs and Western Digital's TV Live box.

Time for people to update to AnyDVD 7.1.6.0 or the newer beta.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back