• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.5.5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7155.exe

7.1.5.5 2013 03 04
- New: Option to disable Cinavia detection when using AnyDVD with ArcSoft
TMT 5.3, TMT 6.0 or PowerDVD 12
- New: Rip to image will create sparse files to reduce the size of
required disc space and faster image creation
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (DVD): Removing annoyances could make some discs unplayable
- Some minor fixes and improvements

I'll definitely be trying out that cinavia "fix". Can't wait for a complete signal removal fix to be added to slyce after it gets released.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Well the Cinavia disabling works with the 1st protection free ISO I tried it with. Well Done James!!

What exactly is this functionality?
There are, at least, two Cinavia behaviors.
First, if you play an original Bluray disc with Cinavia embedded, with AnyDVDHD enabled, software players with Cinavia detection will apparently think the disc is a copy and will do the 20 minute audio halt. The workaround for this has been to disable AnyDVDHD for such Blurays - definitely a pain in the a$$, and not wife/family friendly.
Second, if you play a ripped ISO, or physical copy, of a Cinavia embedded title, software players with Cinavia detection will also do the 20 minute audio halt. The only workaround for this has been to use a software player without Cinavia detection.
Does this new feature defeat either or both of these behaviors?
Apologies if I am misunderstanding what this feature does. Since I use an older copy of TMT5 w/o Cinavia detection, I have never even seen a Cinavia error message and audio disruption.
Thanks

The option is under 'Program options', and it defeats both of them. Both playing from an original with AnyDVD HD running and playing back from an ISO

NOTE: This beta version requires a valid registration key, it will not work in trial mode.

Download here: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD7155.exe

7.1.5.5 2013 03 04

Marvelous, I will try out while at it I just want to confirm we should use protected iso for magic to work.

As I posted earlier mine worked with a protection free ISO

I was just wondering does anydvd use some sort of database to detect which title has cinavia and which title don't have it or does it apply its magic to every disc it process.

This is great James, I can confirm too that it works very well _ just finished playing Karate Kid (again) well past the 20 minute mark and no Cinavia pop-up. :clap:

Will this only work only with TMT 5/6 and Power DVD 12 ?

Would you have to rewrite AnyDVD HD if WinDVD ever implemented Cinavia in their product or any other Cinavia computer Blu-ray player ?

Just trying to get a handle on how it works and when you think about it, it only has to work with ArcSoft and Cyberlink really _ I don't know of any other licensed Blu-ray players out there that are Cinavia enabled.

Last edited:
When I checked few minutes ago powerdvd 11 was not on list. Does it work with version 11 as well?

Will it also work with an ISO of a Cinavia embedded Bluray, with protection retained? This is how I rip all my discs, and just let the latest version of AnyDVDHD remove the protection during playback of the ISO. This is looking like an awesome step forward.
Thanks again to the Slysoft folks. Getting something fundamental, like this, in place is more important in my mind than getting out Slyce or Slyplayer, but that is just my opinion.
Mike

When I checked few minutes ago powerdvd 11 was not on list. Does it work with version 11 as well?
Probably not as James was asking which particular version of Nero has Cinavia detection here in this post (second from the bottom).

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=56102

This also answers my question too and that is James has written Any DVD HD to work specifically with the above mentioned product versions.

I am sure James will correct me on this if I am wrong though. :bowdown:

Will it also work with an ISO of a Cinavia embedded Bluray, with protection retained? This is how I rip all my discs, and just let the latest version of AnyDVDHD remove the protection during playback of the ISO. This is looking like an awesome step forward.
Thanks again to the Slysoft folks. Getting something fundamental, like this, in place is more important in my mind than getting out Slyce or Slyplayer, but that is just my opinion.
Mike
Yes and the way I see it you have to be using the specific players and versions that James mentioned.

I assumed this only worked with backups played using software players on the computer.

Am I correct in assuming it doesn't work with dvd's or blu-ray backups played with set top players such as Panasonic, LG, and Sony that have Cinavia protection built into there firmware.

It won't work with pdvd 11 and it won't have to. Pdvd 11 doesn't fall under the mandatory cinavia detection players. It was released prior to Feb 1st 2012. With this step forward and actually RELEASED it is way more of a fix than dvdfabs bdmv-rec "solution" for standalones or the "cinex" vaporware module from the folks at dvd2hd. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the first actual removal fix from slysoft.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

I assumed this only worked with backups played using software players on the computer.

Am I correct in assuming it doesn't work with dvd's or blu-ray backups played with set top players such as Panasonic, LG, and Sony that have Cinavia protection built into there firmware.
It does only work with software players, hence me playing back ISO's

You assume correct. Stand alone players can't take advantage of this fix as AnyDVD must be running in the background. AnyDVD will not be running in the background on your set top DVD/Blu-ray players.

Just a quick question regarding the new Cinavia feature -

If I rip a Cinavia disc to an unprotected ISO with 7.1.5.5, will that ISO then play in TMT5/6 without triggering Cinavia without AnyDVD running?

Or does AnyDVD have to running on the Virtual Drive to disable Cinavia?

I'm only asking as I do not have AnyDVD running on my Virtual Drive (never needed to as my ISO's are unprotected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back