• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.5.5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its an ISO with cinavia signal then offcourse anydvd will have to be running on the virtual drive. It can't prevent detection of the signal if anydvd isn't enabled on the drive, now can it :)

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Great news!!

:bowdown:

I've only got one Cinavia disc that I own (Think Like A Man), and I was contemplating not buy any that has that stuff on it, but it looks like Slysoft is to the rescue again!!

I'm going to try it out on that movie that I have in a while.

I can hardly wait until Slyce comes out, and then the eventual update to Slyce that can actually remove Cinavia.

If its an ISO with cinavia signal then offcourse anydvd will have to be running on the virtual drive. It can't prevent detection of the signal if anydvd isn't enabled on the drive, now can it :)

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

So how does it work with folder rips?

As James seemed to confirm it would work with BD folder rips too -

Ripping Blu-rays to folder is very wrong. Don't do it. ;)
But yes, it will work for folder rips, too (if the player can play them).

Edit - How I imagined it working was AnyDVD changes something in the rip that fools the software players. Once the changes are made and then ripped unprotected to the HDD (ISO or folders) then it would still fool the software players without AnyDVD running. I may be completely wrong though

Last edited:
Just a quick question regarding the new Cinavia feature -

If I rip a Cinavia disc to an unprotected ISO with 7.1.5.5, will that ISO then play in TMT5/6 without triggering Cinavia without AnyDVD running?

Or does AnyDVD have to running on the Virtual Drive to disable Cinavia?

I'm only asking as I do not have AnyDVD running on my Virtual Drive (never needed to as my ISO's are unprotected)

Yes.. You must have AnyDVD 7.1.5.5 Running on the virtual drive to take advantage of this fix. It is my understanding that in no way does AnyDVD remove Cinavia from the image it creates.

I am thinking anydvd modify player or it's memory. However I could be wrong about my assumption.

Yes.. You must have AnyDVD 7.1.5.5 Running on the virtual drive to take advantage of this fix. It is my understanding that in no way does AnyDVD remove Cinavia from the image it creates.

I know it doesn't remove the signal.

I just can't understand how this would work on folder rips? As AnyDVD can not scan a folder?

Do folder rips have to be made into an ISO file for them to work?

I am currently testing that right know with men in black 3 and will report soon once I have result ready.

Wow this thread blows me away one step closer I hope to complete Cinivia fix we all hope.
Very nice just the new added feature for software players great work James many thanks.:):bowdown:

I just can't understand how this would work on folder rips? As AnyDVD can not scan a folder?

I am currently testing that right know with men in black 3 and will report soon once I have result ready.

On my computer arcsoft tmt stop working roughly after 20 minute. I am checking again to see if I can repeat it.

One of the developers will have to answer the question about folder rips. I am with you. I don't know how it could work in this case either. My reply was in reference to virtual drives.

On my computer arcsoft tmt stop working roughly after 20 minute. I am checking again to see if I can repeat it.

You have to enable the option.

James, it was already enabled in anydvd setting. Anyways I am trying again and see what happens.

Update: It didn't crash second time and it didn't mute either.

Last edited:
Just to confirm all working for me with TMT 6, been playing a movie for an hour with no problems on a cinavia iso.

Thanks James for doing this really appreciate it.

You have to enable the option.

Is this new option one that will stay what it is set when there is an AnyDVD update, or an option that resets itself when updating?

Is this new option one that will stay what it is set when there is an AnyDVD update, or an option that resets itself when updating?

It is untested (no update yet), but the setting should stick.
(Only very few options don't, IIRC check for updates, enable AnyDVD, autostart and hide icon are the only options, that don't).

- New: Option to disable Cinavia detection when using AnyDVD with ArcSoft
TMT 5.3, TMT 6.0 or PowerDVD 12

BTW, the Nero 12 Platinum player might work, too. If anybody has this software, feedback is welcome.

AFAIK no other players exist, that check for Cinavia.

James - Any word on how this option works for folder rips? Does an ISO need to be created from the folders for them to work?

if they're already ripped, i assume so. Ifnot, my guess is something is done to the folders during the ripping process to prevent detection.

James - Any word on how this option works for folder rips? Does an ISO need to be created from the folders for them to work?
Actually I'm not sure anymore, if it works for folder rips. Maybe I spoke too early. And no, I never use folder rips, as they are bad and evil. :D

Under program settings in 7.1.5.5

Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia.

Is there some reason this box is not checked when using default settings?
Should the box be checked when you select default settings?

I would think it would be more of a default setting requirement now that Cinavia is almost everywhere.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back