• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.5.5 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm not sure anymore, if it works for folder rips. Maybe I spoke too early. And no, I never use folder rips, as they are bad and evil. :D

I don't use them either, I was just confused on how they could work.

If AnyDVD has to be running then surely its impossible? as it can't handle folders?

It does not work with folders

using tmt 5.*.172, the content plays, but with zero audio - even when starting from the very beginning.

Edit: may have been a TMT install issue. Re-trying now with TMT6 (and it has sound so far).

Edit 2: It works with disc folders and TMT6 (windows 8 )

Last edited:
"Catastrophic Failure' with 7155

I just downloaded and installed PowerDVD 12 Ultra with the required patch 121001-01. When I activate "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" I get a "Catastrophic Failure Code: 8000FFFF" Error message in PowerDVD. The only way to bring PowerDVD back is to uncheck "detecting Cinavia" and then reinstall the patch.

Could Cyberlink already have a fix for 7155?

Edit: PowerDVD Version 12.0.2428.57
Version Type: Ultra Version

Last edited:
@gaak

Did you try again? I use TMT 5 and first time it crashed as well, but worked second time. Try it and see if it works for you.

Make sure to exit before trying again.

Last edited:
I just downloaded and installed PowerDVD 12 Ultra with the required patch 121001-01. When I activate "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" I get a "Catastrophic Failure Code: 8000FFFF" Error message in PowerDVD. The only way to bring PowerDVD back is to uncheck "detecting Cinavia" and then reinstall the patch.

How were you feeding the source to powerdvd. When I was testing I use file from harddrive.

Cool beta! Thanks very much! :rock:
Now, all I want to know is how you did that ;)

I believe this is just a coincidence. PowerDVD has a habit to crash from time to time.
PowerDVD 12.0.2428.57 runs perfectly fine with the Cinavia fix.

This is nothing short of amazing. Now I can still get my 24 bit audio with my non-secure audio path (what a joke...) even with Cinavia discs.

Just a question James, if you don't mind - does the removal of Cinavia alter the audio quality of non-cinavia discs in any way? Just to know if it's better to disable it and only turn it on when needed, or just leave it one all the time.

Thanks!

I believe this is just a coincidence. PowerDVD has a habit to crash from time to time.
PowerDVD 12.0.2428.57 runs perfectly fine with the Cinavia fix.

Just my luck that it doesn't like my system. I'll just stick with MKVs and Western Digital's TV Live box.

A report of my findings when playing back various Cinavia titles -

AnyDVD HD not running and TMT6 playing back an unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Muted

AnyDVD HD running and enabled on the Virtual Drive with TMT6 playing back an unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running but disabled on the Virtual Drive with TMT6 playing back a unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running and TMT6 playing a BD Folder Rip - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running and TMT6 playing a MKV (MakeMKV) - Audio Not Muted

I haven't tried anymore file formats but from my testing this is pretty much a full Cinavia defeat for PC playback.

Also AnyDVD HD does not need to be enabled on the Virtual Drive for unprotected ISO's, it just has to be running.

Hello.

Can i just install this ontop off my AnyDVD HD that i have installed and is valid with key that i have?

mikee1

Sorry for a dumb question maybe.. But why have you just tried with Dsics that are not protected with cinavia?

A report of my findings when playing back various Cinavia titles -

AnyDVD HD not running and TMT6 playing back an unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Muted

AnyDVD HD running and enabled on the Virtual Drive with TMT6 playing back an unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running but disabled on the Virtual Drive with TMT6 playing back a unprotected ISO (Mounted) - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running and TMT6 playing a BD Folder Rip - Audio Not Muted

AnyDVD HD running and TMT6 playing a MKV (MakeMKV) - Audio Not Muted

I haven't tried anymore file formats but from my testing this is pretty much a full Cinavia defeat for PC playback.

Also AnyDVD HD does not need to be enabled on the Virtual Drive for unprotected ISO's, it just has to be running.

Sorry for a dumb question maybe.. But why have you just tried with Dsics that are not protected with cinavia?

I am assuming they are protected. Remember removing encryption doesn't remove cinavia from source. As such his point and results are valid.

Last edited:
Where does it say that he used non Cinavia discs?

I suppose, he though "unprotected ISO" means "no Cinavia".

@mikee1: unprotected (=no AACS) discs with Cinavia are the only ones that trigger the detection.

hmm, speaking of cinavia did slysoft patent their new break through :D

Just to say thanks to James and the rest of the team, as this means we can finally upgrade to TMT 6! I had bought it, but was waiting for this to actually use it. Seems to work fine as an unprotected rip of Skyfall that I made before 7.1.5.5. Nicely done:D8):bowdown:

Last edited:
I'd like to say thanks to James (and others) as well! Tested with Men In Black 3 BDMV folder rip & TMT6 and was surprised to find that it allowed more than 20 minutes playback and no warning. I was expecting it to only work with ISOs, but it does not appear this way. Seems that this setting has little to do with AnyDVD scanning, but maybe with the settings of TMT itself...

Anyone test w/ TMT5 versions after 5.3.1.144/146?
BP

Sorry, just to be clear the 3 titles I used for testing all contained Cinavia - Looper, Social Network and Dragon Tattoo.

By 'unprotected' I meant they have had AACS removed previously with AnyDVD.

Thanks to the Slysoft team for this new feature, its works perfectly :bowdown::D

Just my luck that it doesn't like my system. I'll just stick with MKVs and Western Digital's TV Live box.

Couldn't resist. Bought, downloaded and installed TMT6. Works like a charm.

Good work guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back