• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.8.8.0 2011 10 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
AnyDVD History

6.8.8.0 2011 10 11
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.8.7.0, some older titles didn't work anymore
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

That's gotta be a near first for you sly to post such an announcement. usually its james or even a normal member. GJ anyway though :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gotta be a near first for you sly to post such an announcement. usually its james or even a normal member. GJ anyway though :)

I wanted to post it asap so everyone can enjoy it. ;)

Weird deal with the install. I ended up with 3 icons plus the original, and the 3 went away with reboot.

Nice one. And i delivered the latest translation fixes just in time :rock:

Nice one and since you post ASAP. I will make sure to enjoy as much as I can :D

I wanted to post it asap so everyone can enjoy it. ;)

Bad boy slyfox! Now you've hurt James' feelings. That reply insinuates that not everyone enjoy's his updates but only yours.

haha :rock::disagree:

Bad boy slyfox! Now you've hurt James' feelings. That reply insinuates that not everyone enjoy's his updates but only yours.

haha :rock::disagree:
They are all James updates I only report them. I have enjoyed this forum and all the developers work for many years. ;)

I have too... :clap: Bravo...

I will admit I love movies that is one of the main reasons why I bought ALL (but one) of Slysoft's software arsenal. :rock: :agree:

Not to mention that this forum has always been friendly and cheerful every time I have meandered onto them...

I do not utilize AnyDVD on a daily basis but I like the comfort it brings me that I know I can save any movie to my hard drives anytime I feel like it! LOL! :D

~ CHEERS! ~

AnyDVD HD 6.8.8.0 was not able to successfully scan the DVD 'Skyline' bought in Germany.
So I am posting the respective log-file and will be awaiting your next Update.

Best Regards
Khamal

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.8.0_Info_Q_SKYLINE_V1_UNIVERSAL.zip
    122.8 KB · Views: 5
AnyDVD_Status

Code:
Summary for drive Q: (AnyDVD 6.8.8.0)
ATAPI IHBS1122 CL04 2010/05/20 20:10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16406912 sectors (32044 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SKYLINE_V1_UNIVERSAL
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 21
Der Slysoft-Server ist nicht erreichbar!
FEHLER bei der Bearbeitung der Blu-ray Disc!
The version of AnyDVD you are using ( 6.8.8.0 ) is up to date.
Code:
ATAPI IHBS1122 CL04 2010/05/20 20:10
Please ensure you are using the latest firmware for your optical drive. See here.

Rip speeds on DVD and Blu-Ray might be improved by MediaCodeSpeedEdit. Please see RIPLOCK.
If installed (often from Duplex Secure, Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120% ), uninstall SPTD, which is the culprit for slow rips.
See here and here.

AnyDVD_Log

Code:
  4.97s: yes_clicked: 1, server_error: -1
You have allowed AnyDVD to contact the Slysoft, however there were problems.

Please check that you have an internet connection, and AnyDVD is permitted to contact the Slysoft server.

Check your firewall or anti-virus software that may need to be configured (eg white list) to allow AnyDVD access.

See here for a description of the error.

From time to time the Slysoft server may not be availble, please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact Slysoft directly.

SysInfo

You are using Windows XP (32-bit) Service Pack 2. Please update to the latest Service Pack.

Thanks a lot. Very usable hints and explanations.

Only, my Video PC does not have any internet connection. So I have to rely on new versions or beta releases.
Is there a possibility to deny AnyDVD to contact Slysoft by an option/soft switch?
Will my log-file be helpful/used for getting a new version including the capability to scan the Skyline BD successfully?
Is there a possibility to get missing key information from one PC to another one (from internet PC to video PC)?

I have the same Problem.

ATM I have to use a USB-Stick for Internet, but those stick does not run under Windows7.

So I have to use my Laptop for Internetconnection, but there I dont have a Bluraydrive.

How can I get an actual "key" without an Internetconnection ?

You can copy your local database on the machine with the internet connection to the machine without.

C:\ProgramData\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Cache

Last edited:
Thanks for that tip, but I need to force anydvd to update the database, or don`t do I ?

I looked into program-setting, but didn`t found a way to force that. Is it done automaticly ? I thought anydvd only connects to internet if it finds a disc which cant be decrypted offline.

No, just insert the disk. You'll see in the AnyDVD status 'using online database' 1st time. Next time you'll see 'using local database'.

Sorry, that doesnt work.

I solved it by copying created images on USB-Drive and decrypted them with my laptop, but that take hours, because copying with usb 2.0 is not very fast, thats no opinion for future.

So for a better explanation:

Desktop-Computer: Windows 7 + BlurayDrive - No Internet-Connection
Laptop: Windows XP + Internet-Connection - No BlurayDrive

I looked for cache files on Windows XP, but neither the search-function found something.
On both computers is 6.8.8.0 installed, but Folder/File-Structure seems a little bit different to me.

Could someone give me a better explanation please ? I have to use ANYDVD on my Desktop-Computer NOT on Laptop, copying those big files takes much too long.

Shouldn't really be any slower than decrypting them from an optical drive as a USB drive should be about as fast the optical drive when it comes to ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back