• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.7 beta

I recommend doing the following:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "InCDPass". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "incdrm". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "clbstor". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove selected filter". Select "DLACDBHM" Click "Remove selected filter". Select "Afc". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the programs that installed those filters may no longer work properly.

WILL DO.

My only question is step iii Go to Tools??

What are you referring to?

WILL DO.

My only question is step iii Go to Tools??

What are you referring to?

Run imgburn. Then from Imgburn's menu select "Tools", then "filter driver load order".

After you remove the filters I listed and reboot, please reupload the .zip file.

Thank you

Run imgburn. Then from Imgburn's menu select "Tools", then "filter driver load order".

After you remove the filters I listed and reboot, please reupload the .zip file.

Thank you

WILL do as soon as ImgBurn finishes the ISO image
which will probably need to be done AGAIN???

Thanks ImgBurn is in use now creating and ISO image. :eek:

When it finishes - I will delete those programs.

I don't know if WebSlinger will agree with me on this or not, but, I would UNINSTALL those applications first if possible before trying to remove the filters. InCD is useless. Sonic DLA more so. Uninstall them, reboot, and recheck the filters in ImgBurn to see if any remnants are left over. Then remove them in ImgBurn if they are.

I don't know if WebSlinger will agree with me on this or not, but, I would UNINSTALL those applications first if possible before trying to remove the filters. InCD is useless. Sonic DLA more so. Uninstall them, reboot, and recheck the filters in ImgBurn to see if any remnants are left over. Then remove them in ImgBurn if they are.

Two good ideas from both of you - I will STOP the ISO
process now and clean things up.

Yeah, but I was just kind of ignoring the inevitable questions concerning whether Nero needs to remove entirely--and how can you remove Incd by itself. And "I can't find Drive Letter Access in add/remove programs", etc.

It's important to note that I am not saying to uninstall all of Nero or all of Sonic, etc (just the packet writing stuff).

But yes . . . That's really what one should be doing.

Yeah, but I was just kind of ignoring the inevitable questions concerning whether Nero needs to remove entirely--and how can you remove Incd by itself. And "I can't find Drive Letter Access in add/remove programs", etc.

It's important to note that I am not saying to uninstall all of Nero or all of Sonic, etc (just the packet writing stuff).

But yes . . . That's really what one should be doing.

That's fine. I just don't like the idea of removing filters that (potentially) active programs are using. :)

So yes, you need to attempt to uninstall the following:

InCD (JUST InCD, the rest of Nero can stay)
Sonic DLA
InstantBurn (YUCK!)
Photo Impressions (Unless you use it...then just try to remove the filter and...pray :))

Walk Hard 2.0 Profile - 2nd try

I did remove everything you told me to remove.

Hopefully this will be a better file.

===============

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL02 050110082181V90138
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22891616 sectors (44710 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: WALK_HARD_DISC1_NA_P2
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
WARNING: Certificate may be invalid, playback may not work!
Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_WALK_HARD_DISC1_NA_P2.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 5

Hopefully this will be a better file.

When AnyDVD shows the warning dialog, say "no".

I still notice

clbstor (system32\drivers\clbstor.sys), Version: 5.0.0.3004 (5.0.0.3004)
Company: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
FileVersion: 5.0.3004
ProductVersion: 5.0.3004

Hmm . . . I wonder if you need to boot into safe mode to remove that Instantburn filter entry.

I still notice

Hmm . . . I wonder if you need to boot into safe mode to remove that Instantburn filter entry.

clbstor.sys
was not on the removal list - so I did not remove it.

Yes it was on the list and I missed it.

Done now.

Last edited:
Walk Hard 3rd Try 2.0 Profile

I should have all the packet writing junk gone now'

====================================
Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL02 050110082181V90138
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22891616 sectors (44710 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: WALK_HARD_DISC1_NA_P2
Media is AACS protected!
WARNING: Disc uses a certificate, Java region code removal currently disabled!
(This problem will be fixed in a future version of AnyDVD)
=====================================

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_WALK_HARD_DISC1_NA_P2.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
AVP2 USA Retail Log of Scanning Error

AVP2 USA Retail Log of Scanning Error, i really hope this is helpful guys, and if need be, i'm more than willing to try and get the .iso to you sooner than you could get them from the store, james if you like get in touch with me to set that up, i think its very important you have someone who can provide that for you, so you can stay on top of the latest protections before stuff comes out, if you want to of course. Thanks in advance for the fix.

Log File HERE

Looking forward to hearing from you about you getting discs early (raw ripped of course to decode on your own, i can put files on DVDR's for you or setup a download of the 50gb .iso in compressed using winrar)

Reguards,

mosb3rg

** Please do not contact me about getting movies earlier than street date, my offer was directly related to development of the application and to JAMES and any other developers working on the ANYDVD HD program having enough heads up to safe the rest of the world the hassle of waiting to being able to rip there own retail discs. James again man looking forward to hearing from you about this.

Last edited:
AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.7 beta won't work under a Region B setting of PDVD

BD: Dan in Real Life - (U.S. Version) - Region A

AnyDVD-HD Tells me it was not able to properly handle the Java Certificate.
AnyDVD HD not remove a Region Setting and the player won't play.
I have PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra.
==============================================
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL02 050110085B81O25810
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19209376 sectors (37518 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: DIL1NNE1
Media is AACS protected!
Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
==============================================
View attachment AnyDVD_Info_H_DIL1NNE1.zip

Update crash - Maploy.sys

Hi all,

I am hoping that I am not the only one but when I updated to the most recent version of AnyDVD 6.4.04, my computer crashed, emptied the virtual memory and said that the error comes from "maploy.sys".

I searched my hard disk and there is no reference to maploy so I figure it is a part of the new upgrade.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Dicko:confused:

Back