• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.7 beta

First Adult Blu-Ray can't RIP

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807167BTI5659
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12200768 sectors (23829 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BDROM
Media is AACS protected!
Host Certificate revoked. Please update AnyDVD!
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Digital Playground "Cheerleaders (Blu-Ray)" can't remove AACS protection

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_BDROM.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 8
Another MKBv7 disc. Please be patient, we're already working on it...

Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.7)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807167BTI5659
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
You might want to visit the lg site and update your firmware to 1.02 (and set the region).

You might want to visit the lg site and update your firmware to 1.02 (and set the region).

Has anyone tried running LG ODD? In the past LG posted new firmware via it before making it available online. BTW, I hate ODD so I always uninstall it right after I try to get an update.

Has anyone tried running LG ODD? In the past LG posted new firmware via it before making it available online. BTW, I hate ODD so I always uninstall it right after I try to get an update.

I went on the LG site today looking for FW.

I found NONE.

I went on the LG site today looking for FW.

I found NONE.

LGE ODD is firmware update software. You can download the latest version at http://us.lgservice.com/index_b2c.jsp by selecting the DEVICE DRIVER button. Then select Combo Drive from the Product dropdown list and click on Search. LGE ODD should be the 3rd item on the list that is displayed. Next click on LG Auto FW(4.0).zip and download it to a local directory. After that install it and let it run to see if it finds any new firmware updates.

Like I said, in the past they have made new firmware updates available through LGE ODD before posting them for download. You can also find the currently posted firmware files using this search engine but (as sclaws said) you have to select DVD-ROM(Writer) instead of Combo Drive.

Last edited:
LG Auto FW(4.0).zip and download it to a local directory. After that install it and let it run to see if it finds any new firmware updates.
Thanks for the reminder - I had uninstalled it after 1.02 FW update. The first thing it finds is a self-update to version 5, but no FW for the drive at present. Have to remember to run it occasionally (if you don't want it running permanently :p just remove it from HKLM\run in the registry).

LGE ODD is firmware update software. You can download the latest version at http://us.lgservice.com/index_b2c.jsp by selecting the DEVICE DRIVER button. Then select Combo Drive from the Product dropdown list and click on Search. LGE ODD should be the 3rd item on the list that is displayed. Next click on LG Auto FW(4.0).zip and download it to a local directory. After that install it and let it run to see if it finds any new firmware updates.

Like I said, in the past they have made new firmware updates available through LGE ODD before posting them for download. You can also find the currently posted firmware files using this search engine but (as sclaws said) you have to select DVD-ROM(Writer) instead of Combo Drive.

is this update for the lg ggw-h20l or the ggc-h20l or both?

I was confused initially myself by the above posts, but now in looking at the LG website it seems it's easy to find the correct firmware whether for the GGW or the GGC.

Thanks folks for pointing-out to me that my new GGC-H20L needs a fw update!

Last edited:
Back