• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.9.2 beta

its ok the mesage "failed to send hostkey!" is over but now i have this :)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21721440 sectors (42424 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SURFSUP
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Good news!
Now, please resubmit using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1. Thank you!

I also have the problem with Spiderman 3 from the US box set

Last edited:
Here's AC/DC: Live at Donington using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1.

Thanks for all your hard work guys

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_VOLUME_ID.zip
    18 KB · Views: 8
At this rate, it seems like the new AACS key (or whatever it is) will be cracked in no time. How long before another new key is introduced, do people think? And will each key about the same time to crack, or should this decrease as Slysoft gets more experience dealing with it?

If Slysoft shows this much determination with BD+, people should soon be having no problems backing up their titles.

@Adbear
@guile
@UK.MarkyMark
@rozas

and anybody who has a "failed to send hostkey!" error:

Please resubmit all the AnyDVD_Info files you have posted, using this version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6191.zip

Zip password:
failedtosendhostkey

Thanks to BFarm, who helped me debug the issue.
Hi James. Thanks for all the hard work. 6.1.9.1 has fixed my 'Failed to send host key' problem with Dirty Dancing and Happy Feet and I can now back them up with no problems.
One thing I think I should mention is that I was running PowerDVD Ultra with a PowerDVD.exe file version of 7.0.2602.0 and as my display does not have HDCP Anydvd was allowing me to watch all films. The other day PowerDVD asked me if I want to update it to ensure compatibility which I did and this took me to version 7.3.3304.0 but with Anydvd running PowerDVD just sits in a loop telling me that an update is required. This new update does still allow me to watch backed up films. I have gone back to 7.0.2602.0 for now and I just say no to updating PowerDVD and all is well.
Thanks again to yourself and the Slysoft team!

is there any reason with AnyDVD 6.1.9.1 and PowerDVD 7.3Ultra that Transformers .EVO files won't play?

The other HDs I have on harddrive are Italian Job and Last Starfighter, which both play fine and smooth.

I have tried the trailer EVOs and both Feature EVOs. They all stall PowerDVD on startup.

Unable to play / backup Transformers

I am also unable to play and backup Transformers using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1 and PowerDVD 7.3Ultra. When I play it from AnyDVD or from my hard drive, it quickly switches back and forth from a "green screen" (the images appear, but are all green) to the actual correct picture. Any help you can provide is much appreciated. Thanks.

This is status for RESIDENT EVIL APOCALYPSE (german):

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.1)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGBW-H10N GL05 00112106416BGB1849
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 10882880 sectors (21255 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: BDROM
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RESIDENT_EVIL_APOCALYPSE_german.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
Back