• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.9.2 beta

Thanks! :bowdown:

I can now play "Knocked Up" (Universal) without need to rip it on the hard drive and change XPL filenames.

Tekkon + Fly don't work (which are plain AACS), everything else I have is BD+ so no point posting that.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_TEKKONKINKREET.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_Info_D_THEFLY.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Tekkon + Fly don't work (which are plain AACS), everything else I have is BD+ so no point posting that.

Argh! This stupid SONY BDRW BWU-100A drive again with "Failed to send Hostkey"... what is wrong with this drive? Did you play a BD+ protected disc with this drive? I assume BD+ has a secret way to blacklist AnyDVD with certain drives, as this error only happens with some drive types (SONY & Matsushita drives are identical).

EDIT: Can someone else with a different drive resubmit the AnyDVD_Info files, please?

Argh! This stupid SONY BDRW BWU-100A drive again with "Failed to send Hostkey"... what is wrong with this drive? Did you play a BD+ protected disc with this drive? I assume BD+ has a secret way to blacklist AnyDVD with certain drives, as this error only happens with some drive types (SONY & Matsushita drives are identical).

EDIT: Can someone else with a different drive resubmit the AnyDVD_Info files, please?

If it helps, I used to get this message with Memoirs of a Geisha and Dracula before AnyDVD was updated - that was before I got any Fox titles as well. Then the next beta they started working. So might not be a BD+ thing.

If it helps, I used to get this message with Memoirs of a Geisha and Dracula before AnyDVD was updated - that was before I got any Fox titles as well. Then the next beta they started working. So might not be a BD+ thing.

I still believe something "infected" your drive... can you post AnyDVD_Info of "Memoirs..." and "Dracula"?

Don't have Dracula anymore but here's Geisha.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_MEMOIRS_OF_A_GEISHA.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
Transformers HDDVD cracked?

So Transformers HD-DVD is now finally cracked? :)

You Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0C SEP19 ,2006RE2D
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 23505152 sectors (45908 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: HOSTEL_2
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-Ray disc is region free!

Reaping Us

looks like it can be removed from the "not able to be ripped" list!

history was made once again today

I am trying to play Evan Almighty and the timer just stops at 0:01 and has a black screen. It does rip though. It does it on the disc and the hard drive. I am using Cyberlink with the 3319 update. Any ideas?

With the protection broken on these disks, can I use an older version of PowerDVD or must I still update to the latest patch. The latest patch does not support Reclock, which I really need on my system running at 48Hz.

BTW, great work, you people really rock:bowdown:

I am trying to play Evan Almighty and the timer just stops at 0:01 and has a black screen. It does rip though. It does it on the disc and the hard drive. I am using Cyberlink with the 3319 update. Any ideas?
Use the "rename xpl" setting in AnyDVD HD DVD settings for this disc.

With the protection broken on these disks, can I use an older version of PowerDVD or must I still update to the latest patch.
You can use an older version. :D

I have too a Sony drive and i have the same msg problem, wich drive work perfectly please ?

Back