• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.9.2 beta

Ask Cyberlink. Anyway, the workaround works fine for PowerDVD & new Universal titles like Evan... and Knocked...

James,
You were right man. Thank you for your support. I am surprised that works but it won't even play the disc. That is weird.

is there any reason with AnyDVD 6.1.9.1 and PowerDVD 7.3Ultra that Transformers .EVO files won't play?
Of course. There aren't supposed to play.
Instruct PowerDVD to play from folder.

Anydvd 6.1.9.0 does not work for MR BROOKS. PLEASE HELP:(

Mr. Brooks have BD+

Nitro_xxx said:
Looks like Mr Brooks is also BD+

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0E FEB23 ,2007BRF2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 20128672 sectors (39313 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: MR_BROOKS
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
BD+ is not yet supported, sorry!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=61017&highlight=brooks#post61017

Mr. Brooks have BD+

Yes, but someone needs to use Anydvd 6.1.9.1 and upload the zip file.

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Still unable to play Transformers

I am also unable to play and backup Transformers using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1 and PowerDVD 7.3Ultra. When I play it from AnyDVD or from my hard drive, it quickly switches back and forth from a "green screen" (the images appear, but are all green) to the actual correct picture. Any help you can provide is much appreciated. Thanks.

Any help with this? I am having PowerDVD play Transformers from my hard drive (copied using beta version 6.1.9.1), but keep getting the constant green screens referenced above. I have not experienced this problem with any of the other HD DVDs copied to my hard drive. Thanks in advance. :confused:

Any help with this? I am having PowerDVD play Transformers from my hard drive (copied using beta version 6.1.9.1), but keep getting the constant green screens referenced above. I have not experienced this problem with any of the other HD DVDs copied to my hard drive. Thanks in advance. :confused:

Are you playing from folder? Ot are you playing evos? Does PowerDVD play it correctly with AnyDVD HD running?

Of course. There aren't supposed to play.
Instruct PowerDVD to play from folder.

I tried both that an "from hard disk."

Even including all the folder files.
PowerDVDTransformers.jpg
And double-clicking on the EVO file associated with PowerDVD.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried both that an "from hard disk."

What am I doing wrong?
Looks like you're doing nothing wrong. Can you post your AnyDVD_Info files of both Transformer discs, using AnyDVD 6191?

EDIT:
Does PowerDVD play the original discs correctly with AnyDVD HD running?

Looks like you're doing nothing wrong. Can you post your AnyDVD_Info files of both Transformer discs, using AnyDVD 6191?

EDIT:
Does PowerDVD play the original discs correctly with AnyDVD HD running?

Um, I have no other way to play them...so I won't be able to create a Log of putting the disk in.

Um, I have no other way to play them...so I won't be able to create a Log of putting the disk in.

Post the Anydvd zip file to the forums

a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your "My Documents" folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

I don't have an HD-DVD player hooked up to my PC, only my LiteOn BD drive.

But Italian Job and Last Starfighter both play fine from Harddrive and from EVO files directly.

Pretty sure the Transformers source is from AnyDVD 6.1.9.0 and I have the 26Gig file source.

I might know what is wrong, and it potentially has nothing to do with AnyDVD. Will continue testing to eliminate the possibilities and report back.

Are you playing from folder? Ot are you playing evos? Does PowerDVD play it correctly with AnyDVD HD running?

I am trying to play Transformers from the folder (not evos).
PowerDVD Ultra does not play it correctly with AnyDVD HD running.

When I try to play it with AnyDVD, I immediately get a windows pop-up saying: "This page requires a secure connection which includes server authentication. The certificate issue for this site is untrusted."

When I view the certificate, it says it's "issued to disc.paramount-hddvd.com" and "issued by deluxedigitalstudios.com (valid from 10/2/2007 to 9/24/2037)"

Closing that warning window, my powerdvd movie window says "Loading web-enabled update" (with a Cancel right below it). I hit cancel and then I start seeing the crazy green screens referenced above.

found this on another forum:
"Try to rename the file VPLST001.XPL in ADV_OBJ to VPLST001.XPLbak if you can not play it with powerdvd 7.3." and it worked.

Credit to that guy.

found this on another forum:
"Try to rename the file VPLST001.XPL in ADV_OBJ to VPLST001.XPLbak if you can not play it with powerdvd 7.3." and it worked.

Credit to that guy.

Well, AnyDVD HD as an option to do this for you (see AnyDVD HD DVD settings, "rename highest XPL file")

using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_SURFSUP.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
using AnyDVD 6.1.9.1.Transformers

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_TRANSFORMERS_D1_NA.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 9
Well, AnyDVD HD as an option to do this for you (see AnyDVD HD DVD settings, "rename highest XPL file")

I had tried that setting enabled and still had the problem. Didn't know what those options did, but thanks for the information.

Back