• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd HD 6.1.9.2 beta

AnyDVD_info for Eyes Wide Shut

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 7199744 sectors (14062 MBytes)
Total size: 13798560 sectors (26950 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD
Media is AACS protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
@Adbear
@guile
@UK.MarkyMark
@rozas

and anybody who has a "failed to send hostkey!" error:

Please resubmit all the AnyDVD_Info files you have posted, using this version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6191.zip

Zip password:
failedtosendhostkey

Thanks to BFarm, who helped me debug the issue.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.0)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 7199744 sectors (14062 MBytes)
Total size: 13798560 sectors (26950 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: EYES_WIDE_SHUT_SE_HD_DVD
Media is AACS protected!
ERROR processing HD DVD disc!
Thank you.

@Adbear
@guile
@UK.MarkyMark
@rozas

and anybody who has a "failed to send hostkey!" error:

Please resubmit all the AnyDVD_Info files you have posted, using this version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6191.zip

Zip password:
failedtosendhostkey

Thanks to BFarm, who helped me debug the issue.

its ok the mesage "failed to send hostkey!" is over but now i have this :)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21721440 sectors (42424 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: SURFSUP
Media is AACS protected!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

James ? where is the method for make you a anyhd_info file ? what do you need i have 10 blu ray here not referenced.
give me explication for make a info file please :)

James ? where is the method for make you a anyhd_info file ? what do you need i have 10 blu ray here not referenced.
give me explication for make a info file please :)

All you need to do is go into AnyDVD preferences, Program Settings, and check Enable Logging. This will create the info file in your my documents folder.

Ah that is great to hear that MKB v4 is(as good as)cracked. But one question:was this the stuff the AACS LA announced about 3 months ago in Berlin?!Or was the MKB v4 just again a change of Keys?!If I remember correctly they wanted to implement something that if you would find a key this key would just work for this disc and your drive?!(I think the called it sequence key or something like that?!)

By the way I think I quick go to town and buy Transformers...See you guys

Bluray

Ne le dis a personne : French bluray Region B

Arthur and the invisilbe : French bluray region B

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_NELEDISAPERSONNE.zip
    18 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Info_ARTHURANDTHEINVISIBLES.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
Video Blu-Ray label: HOLLOWMAN REGION A USA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_J_HOLLOWMAN.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
difference between bd+ & mkb v4?

What's the difference between these -------> BD+ and MKB v4 ???

I have not understood that yet....:(

Aren't these two the same advanced protection or is it separate?

Yes, it is (US version).

Just wanted to say thanks!! Even though I have fully compliant hardware (HDCP, etc) I was not able to watch the US Transformers HD-DVD with PowerDVD Ultra until now (6190).

i think BD+ is only on FOX/MGM bluray. mkB v4 its the protection of hd dvd and other bluray studio.

MKBv4 is a new processing key for AACS. AACS is the encryption used by both HD DVD and Blu-ray.

BD+ is a virtual machine that can modify, in real time, both the audio and video stream of a Blu-ray. This is ONLY used on Blu-ray and so far only by Fox. It basically decrypts parts of the audio and video streams as they're being played back. This is used on top of AACS.

I just want to write this note to thank the people at Slysoft for caring about providing the capabillities they advertise. That should be the norm, but it actually sets Slysoft apart from so many other companies.

I'm still unable to watch most new HD media releases on my HTPC, but I know Slysoft is doing their best to make up for the shortcomings of programs like PowerDVDUltra, for example. (That program wrongly reports that my ASUS EN8500GT and Samsung HLN-617W are not HDCP compliant, although I have proven both are compliant.)

Slysoft: you'll continue to get my business ($), and I'll generate more business for you via word-of-mouth. Thank you!

Meet The Robinsons Bluray--done

Looks like this one works also

(US of course)

Use the "rename xpl" setting in AnyDVD HD DVD settings for this disc.

James,
Why would the disc itself not play? Also, it is doing the black screen on Knocked up too, but it is universal.

Ah that is great to hear that MKB v4 is(as good as)cracked. But one question:was this the stuff the AACS LA announced about 3 months ago in Berlin?!Or was the MKB v4 just again a change of Keys?!If I remember correctly they wanted to implement something that if you would find a key this key would just work for this disc and your drive?!(I think the called it sequence key or something like that?!)

mkbv4 only key change. It is nothing other. Sequence key for tracking user by video. It is like angle change in movie when small difference in scene show your player ID. It should to track BT upload source.

No worry. Sequence key is too complicated to author. It is never to be used! :D

James,
Why would the disc itself not play? Also, it is doing the black screen on Knocked up too, but it is universal.

Ask Cyberlink. Anyway, the workaround works fine for PowerDVD & new Universal titles like Evan... and Knocked...

Back