• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.0.0.3 Beta - Trial Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the modules "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." and "Rip to Image..." it shows up some strings in English. It's the progress rows and the TitleSet that is currently in progress. Any chance to get these added in the script file?

:)

files-png.29265

iso-png.29266

Do you want to translate "TitleSet"? This is a wording from the DVD specs (VTS), I don't know if this should be translated.
"Processed" and "to go", well, yes, these should be added to translations.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Used ver 8.0.0.2.

Removed the old version that had Slysoft in the path for program files and then installed the new version.

Issue is the language selection of the programs settings.

It shows English strings and if I check in the settings of AnyDVD it's on Automatic. Tried to restart the computer and the program. Still only in English.

If I manually set it to Swedish it shows up in Swedish, but a change back to Automatic reverts it back to English.

Automatic takes the locale of the current user and tries to find a matching translation. It does not take Windows' display language into account. So, "automatic" behavior depends on your locale settings.

Hmm, playing with Windows 10 region settings, I am unable to get "Swedish" to work with automatic settings. Surprising. I'll look into it.

Automatic takes the locale of the current user and tries to find a matching translation. It does not take Windows' display language into account. So, "automatic" behavior depends on your locale settings.

Hmm, playing with Windows 10 region settings, I am unable to get "Swedish" to work with automatic settings. Surprising. I'll look into it.
Gummigutta,

I found the problem. The Swedish translation file has the wrong name. It should be AnyDVDsv.lng, not AnyDVDse.lng ("SV" beeing the correct ISO code for "Swedish")
"Automatic" is looking for AnyDVDsv.lng, doesn't find it and defaults to English.
Try to rename your file to AnyDVDsv.lng, "automatic" should work.

Gummigutta,

I found the problem. The Swedish translation file has the wrong name. It should be AnyDVDsv.lng, not AnyDVDse.lng ("SV" beeing the correct ISO code for "Swedish")
"Automatic" is looking for AnyDVDsv.lng, doesn't find it and defaults to English.
Try to rename your file to AnyDVDsv.lng, "automatic" should work.

Yes, with "sv" it works like a charm. Thanks!

Gummigutta,

Do you want to translate "TitleSet"? This is a wording from the DVD specs (VTS), I don't know if this should be translated.
"Processed" and "to go", well, yes, these should be added to translations.

Not sure either if TitleSet should be translatable. A strict translation to Swedish would be "titelset" for this word/term.

Perhaps it would be better to show the actual file it's currently processing. In case of a reading error to see which file it's choking on. Not sure a newbie knows what a TitleSet is. A file he should know what it is.

Last edited:
Main purpose of this thread was to test and tweak 1) our new trial system and 2) our new OPD. Both seems to work flawless so it's about time to close this thread.

If anyone present, for any reason knows why these two should not be joined, let him speak now or forever hold his peace.

The word/term "TitleSet" is in the script file and translatble, but it's not showing up as translated in the GUI. Guess this is intended?

For the moment, yes.

Yesterday I installed the newest beta 8003. I installed over 7695 and seemed to have no problems. The Red Fox wears a black mask and it said my trail license was good till June 7th. I just tried to rip the witch and got an error code 500: OPD rejected your trail license. I thought it might be some conflict with 7695 although I read someone else had no problem installing over 7695. I did a complete uninstall of AnyDVD HD and tried again. After installing I was told my license was good till June 7th but still get the same error. In fact when I have a blu ray loaded I can't even open AnyDVD without getting the code.

Reinstalled 7695 and after a little glitch its working fine now. Hope I posted this in the right place.

Last edited:
So if I understand correctly we will still be able to install non-beta/non-trail anydvds software on multiple machines. Is that correct? I own something like five laptops and no I am not a business.

Yup, trial process will just continue with the updated version

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I just tried to rip the witch and got an error code 500: OPD rejected your trail license.

We moved the OPD from test server to a new server. Name servers TTL has been set to a minimum of 300s before. Maybe your Internet provider didn't carry out our TTL instruction and served you a cached IP (yep, they do this very often).

After you wasted some time re-installing AnyDVD, your DNS cache got flushed and you got connected to the right server.

So in this specific case, re-installing AnyDVD helped a lot. ;)

So if I understand correctly we will still be able to install non-beta/non-trail anydvds software on multiple machines. Is that correct? I own something like five laptops and no I am not a business.

A paid license is not bound to hardware, it is bound to the owner.

To be honest, we would really appreciate if you support us by buying 10 licenses for 5 laptops...

As long as you don't use same AnyDVD license on your 5 laptops at the same time, I personally don't have problem with it, even if 5 laptops is almost a business :ROFLMAO:. I own just one laptop and this one keeps me busy day and night.

so after installing 8003 it says my license is invalid???

so after installing 8003 it says my license is invalid???

This is because it states in the original post in this thread "This version will not work with SlySoft license keys!" This is a RedFox Beta version. Feel free to revert to 7.6.9.5 for which your license will work for, but the 8.0.0.3 version will work just fine until you are able to purchase a new RedFox license in the near future.

This is because it states in the original post in this thread "This version will not work with SlySoft license keys!" This is a RedFox Beta version. Feel free to revert to 7.6.9.5 for which your license will work for, but the 8.0.0.3 version will work just fine until you are able to purchase a new RedFox license in the near future.
so my licence is no good anymore? it was purchased as a lifetime license years ago. who's lifetime were they talking about?

so my licence is no good anymore? it was purchased as a lifetime license years ago. who's lifetime were they talking about?
It had been explained a lot.Your lifetime license is for Slysoft anydvd. Slysoft company dont exists anymore. The lifetime licenses are valid while the company existed. Now there is new company Redfox and you need a redfox license

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The lifetime of the company from which you purchased the product. Slysoft is dead, its lifetime is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back