• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.0.0.3 Beta - Trial Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sorry, we just did an update to the OPD and it was offline for a couple of minutes
You don't have to say sorry. I'm an impatient person, sometimes. I'm glad there's a new RedFox AnyDVD HD version and I can't wait to buy a LT license. Damn now I'm impatient again...

I'm guessing that this means that RedFox AnyDVD will be tied to a specific machine with only one install permitted? With deactivation required, like with Adobe products, if one wants to move to a different machine? If so that would be a downer, but perhaps necessary since people seem to want LTL.

(Anonymous) Trials are bound to the hardware and need Internet access for each disc with the advantage to have full access to OPD.
Paid licenses will not be bound to hardware and need Internet access only if you insert a new/unknown disc, so same as before.

OPD error: HTTP error 500! Didn't have this with the "old" version 7.6.9.5.
This is why they want us to test it out to find/cause error's and report them. Remember the new trial licensing system has to be connected to the net to setup and work. I also think this idea for trials is great because disc's are more likely to work now and a new user can truly test it and not have to purchase something on the blind faith that we have from yrs of using it . Great Job team!!!

The error wasn't relevant to 8.0 there was maintenance on the database that caused it to be offline for a few minutes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

I installed the 8.0.0.0 beta, on top of an existing Slysoft AnyDVD install of 7.6.9.5, and requested a trial license after the install completed.

It worked perfectly as far as I can see on a Win 10 x64 (upgraded from Win 7) machine.

Last edited:
Sorry if I'm out of place, but my Desktop Icon (from AnyDVD HD 8.0.0.0 automatically) is still without this chic black mask!:cool:
I never let the AnyDVD installer prior to 8.0.0.0 put an shortcut on the desktop. This time I did, and the icon that was on my desktop had the mask.

I also noticed the Slysoft AnyDVD start menu folder entry disappeared and was replaced by a RedFox folder. Mondo COOL! ;)

I'm guessing that this means that RedFox AnyDVD will be tied to a specific machine with only one install permitted? With deactivation required, like with Adobe products, if one wants to move to a different machine? If so that would be a downer, but perhaps necessary since people seem to want LTL.

I highly doubt it. Someone from Redfox stated somewhere that the "unwritten rules" for licensed owners would/should remain as they are.
(ie you can install AnyDVD to a few machines - but only USE it on one machine at a time.)

-W

Last edited:
(Anonymous) Trials are bound to the hardware and need Internet access for each disc with the advantage to have full access to OPD.
Paid licenses will not be bound to hardware and need Internet access only if you insert a new/unknown disc, so same as before.

ok..thanks for the clarification...

Cheers!

Just ripped The Eightful 8 (Region B) with RedFox AnyDVD 8.0.0.0. Works flawless. Great job RedFox.

Hi, installed the 8.0.0.1 beta, and requested a trial license after the install completed, everything ok.
Thank for great job.

Last edited:
I can verify by trial that reverting back to ANY DVD HD level 7.6.9.5 from the beta 8.0.0.0 will also reinstate your LTL(if that's what you've upgraded from) and display the correct LTL number.
I cannot say the same for a timed subscription, since I've never had one of those.

That's likely because the upgrade leaves the registration info intact. This could be a bug, or intentional until RedFox anydvd HD goes final. An upgrade is different from an uninstalling that asks if you want to keep license info.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

The new Beta is working fine for me one step closer to buying the new RedFox bandit..(y)(y)(y)

Got new beta. Installed. Ripped 3 Bluray. I wanted to do as a fresh install instead of an overlay of 7.6.9.5. I uninstalled the beta and I rest my host file to remove the static OPD entries for 7.6.9.5 issues. Where is my cache file stored so I can nuke it too. PM me if you don't want to post it.

You don't need to nuke your cache, that only contains info about perishing decrypted discs.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just found out the version 8.0.0.1 setup file,Digital Sign shows SlySoft,Inc
Maybe can change to RedFox..

There is a string in the Information (about) window:

Code:
Machine ID:

This one is not in the script file of strings. eg. AnyDVDxx.lng and therefore not translatable.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back