• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.0.0.3 Beta - Trial Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a string in the Information (about) window:

Code:
Machine ID:

This one is not in the script file of strings. eg. AnyDVDxx.lng and therefore not translatable.

:)

Yep, this one is on purpose. To have a t least one "international" identifier our support can ask for...

How can I try a AnyDVD HD Bata 8.0.0.0? Where to download? Let me know.

Update to 8.0.0.1 work without any problem here with latest Windows 10 Insider Build :)

The error wasn't relevant to 8.0 there was maintenance on the database that caused it to be offline for a few minutes.
It would be a good idea if AnyDVD would be able to tell that to the user. Then he would know that all he need to do is try again in a few minutes.

It would be a good idea if AnyDVD would be able to tell that to the user. Then he would know that all he need to do is try again in a few minutes.
AnyDVD doesn't know what's going on with OPD server, so it can't give you any advices :)

AnyDVD doesn't know what's going on with OPD server, so it can't give you any advices :)

Quick question. Does (or will) the OPD have any vital role in handling regular DVDs ??
I ask this, because I use a laptop for a quick truly "on the fly" rip using the built in AnyDVD ripper. (Rarely but it does happen)
-W

Does? No, the only thing the opd does for DVD's is speed up decryption. New protections are generally handled by new anydvd versions.

Will? Well I guess things could change but I doubt they will.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Got new beta. Installed. Ripped 3 Bluray. I wanted to do as a fresh install instead of an overlay of 7.6.9.5. I uninstalled the beta and I rest my host file to remove the static OPD entries for 7.6.9.5 issues. Where is my cache file stored so I can nuke it too. PM me if you don't want to post it.
7.6.9.5 doesn't need static OPD entries in your hosts file.
If you uninstalled SlySoft AnyDVD and did not keep your license, the cache files will be deleted.
The are usually located (Windows Vista and up) in C:\ProgramData\SlySoft\AnyDVD

So far so good, few more discs ripped to HDD. I noticed that the Beta version is not popping up the Updates notification for the 8.0.0.2 beta begin available. Is that feature turned on in the Beta so we can test it?

So far so good, few more discs ripped to HDD. I noticed that the Beta version is not popping up the Updates notification for the 8.0.0.2 beta begin available. Is that feature turned on in the Beta so we can test it?
Newer beta versions have never been checked for in the internal update check. Only official/stable releases.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I noticed that the Beta version is not popping up the Updates notification for the 8.0.0.2 beta begin available. Is that feature turned on in the Beta so we can test it?
Update notification is disabled in beta, as the update button will beam you to redfox.bz/download.html :whistle:

Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Used ver 8.0.0.2.

Removed the old version that had Slysoft in the path for program files and then installed the new version.

Issue is the language selection of the programs settings.

It shows English strings and if I check in the settings of AnyDVD it's on Automatic. Tried to restart the computer and the program. Still only in English.

If I manually set it to Swedish it shows up in Swedish, but a change back to Automatic reverts it back to English.

In the modules "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." and "Rip to Image..." it shows up some strings in English. It's the progress rows and the TitleSet that is currently in progress. Any chance to get these added in the script file?

files-png.29265

iso-png.29266

Attachments

• files.png
    files.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 414
  • iso.png
    iso.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 411
If I manually set it to Swedish it shows up in Swedish, but a change back to Automatic reverts it back to English.
With Win8.1 I can't reproduce that, @James ?

It's the progress rows and the TitleSet that is currently in progress. Any chance to get these added in the script file?
Since my early days with MS-DOS, progress bars are fascinating me. I spent half of my computer life watching all kind of progress bars but I never noticed that AnyDVD progress bar is not localized. Another question for @James ...

On Win7 the fox in system tray loses its mask when scanning a disc

Yep. It's a feature, not a bug. Without mask, AnyDVD has a higher visibility when scanning discs.

Yep. It's a feature, not a bug. Without mask, AnyDVD has a higher visibility when scanning discs.
Can't have it covering the eyes up if it gets loose from all that work. :ROFLMAO::D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back