• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.8.4 released

I really don't want to install it myself as I am hooked on Vista 64 bit myself, I feel deprived on W2K. :D

Please clear your browser cache and redownload it from the site. Fully uninstall it, reboot, reinstall, reboot.

OK I deleted the anydvd install file from my computer, cleared the recycle bin. Uninstalled anydvd and clicked to remove my registration data and for good measure I rebooted.

Next I cleared my browsers cache, redownloaded anydvd and installed. Re-booted, clicked the continue for the trail period and the same error messages come up. Ran my reg file and restarted anydvd, same errors. :(

Anydvd 6.1.8.4 does run after I click the "continue anyway" for each error message.

My operating system is:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195

OK I deleted the anydvd install file from my computer, cleared the recycle bin. Uninstalled anydvd and clicked to remove my registration data and for good measure I rebooted.

Next I cleared my browsers cache, redownloaded anydvd and installed. Re-booted, clicked the continue for the trail period and the same error messages come up. Ran my reg file and restarted anydvd, same errors. :(

Anydvd 6.1.8.4 does run after I click the "continue anyway" for each error message.

My operating system is:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Version 5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195

Yeah, I think this is a Anydvd bug for Windows 2000 users. If I were you, I'd wait for confirmation from James or someone from Slysoft on how to proceed. XP and Vista users aren't getting the same problem with Anydvd 6.1.8.4

Yeah, I think this is a Anydvd bug for Windows 2000 users. If I were you, I'd wait for confirmation from James or someone from Slysoft on how to proceed. XP and Vista users aren't getting the same problem with Anydvd 6.1.8.4

I'll just click through the errors for now and see what the :bowdown:"Slysoft Team" come up with.

Only thing I've noticed (thus far - Win XP) is that it re-sets the defualt region to region 1.

Not a serious problem (it can easily be changed back to region 2 of course) but nonetheless AnyDVD normally carries this setting across from version to version ...

Only thing I've noticed (thus far - Win XP) is that it re-sets the defualt region to region 1.

Not a serious problem (it can easily be changed back to region 2 of course) but nonetheless AnyDVD normally carries this setting across from version to version ...

You should leave the default region set to 1 anyway... ;)

Same error; Win2k Server system ...

I don't know where this message is coming from. I un-installed AnyDVD and re-installed but the same message comes up everytime AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 loads.

I'm using a Windows 2000 Pro system. :(
I'm using essentially the same OS, and and I'm experiencing the same problem.

I'm using essentially the same OS, and and I'm experiencing the same problem.

Well, then I'm not going to bother creating a Win2k system to test this on. Sounds like you guys are going to have to wait for Slysoft to look into it. Did anyone running Win2k run any of the betas??

The program starts without any problems here.

I'm using a german W2k Pro (v5.00.2195) with SP4 (+Online-Updates) and IE 6.0.2800.1106.

Any more information needed?

edit:
I didn't run any beta since 6.1.7.4

could test ist on an english W2k, but I don't know if it is allowed to install it on two systems at the same time

edit2:
I simply installed the trial on the english W2k and it works without any problems too (same versions as the german W2k)

Last edited:
I just updated from anydvd 6.1.7.4 to 6.1.84 and now I keep getting messages

"Warning: Verification of the file C:\Program Files\Slysoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe has failed!
The file has been modified! This might be caused by a virus! Please run a virus scan and reinstall AnyDVD!

Continue anyway?"

This same message comes up for AnyDialog.dll, RegAnyDVD.exe, ElbyCDIO.dll, AnyDVD.sys and ElbyCDIO.sys.

I don't know where this message is coming from. I un-installed AnyDVD and re-installed but the same message comes up everytime AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 loads.

I'm using a Windows 2000 Pro system. :(

You can easily solve this problem by yourself.

Do the following:

Navigate to AnyDVD.exe (right click AnyDVD shortcut on the desktop, properties, Find Target)

Right Click AnyDVD.exe
In the Tabs, select "Digital Signatures"
Double-click the "SlySoft" Signature

You will see something like "The certificate is not valid for this purpose"
Click "View certificate"
In the next window, click the "Certification path" tab
Here you'll see a certification tree. Pick the one with a yellow warning exclamation sign (usually the top one, GlobalSign Root CA), double click it.
Now click the "Details" tab.
Click "Edit Properties". Now click "enable all purposes for this certificate", or if you don't want that, just check "Code signing".

Now click "OK" on all the windows you have opened.

To verify that all is well now, right click AnyDVD.exe again. Click "Digtial Signatures". Pick "SlySoft". It should say now "the digital signature is ok".

Last edited:
Back