1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.8.4 released

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Webslinger, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

6.1.8.4 2007 10 11
    - New (DVD): New "AI Scanner(tm)" copy protection removal
    - New (DVD): Added support for new copy protections
    - New (DVD): CSS brute force cracking (region code mismatch) works
    now much better with Arccos/RipGuard/ProtectDVD/FluxDVD ...
    protected discs
    - New (DVD): UDF remastering of .IFO and .BUP files
    - New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
    - New: Automatic creation of .zip files containing IFO files and
    other useful debug information in the user's "My Documents" folder,
    if "Enable Logging" is enabled in AnyDVD program's settings.
    - Fix (DVD) AnyDVD ripper could complain, that the destination
    directory has insufficient space
    - Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Large I/O requests could cause the
    "Magic File Replacement(tm)" to malfunction
    - Fix: Integrity check could issue a false alarm
    - Some minor fixes and improvements
    - Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6184.exe

2. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Out of beta. WOO HOO!

3. Charlie

Charlie Well-Known Member

No doubt. Thank you

4. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

i havent tried any anydvd w/ ai scanner. does it work just as good as w/out??i dont trust any program besides anydvd. :confused:

5. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

No. It works better. :D

6. truseq1

truseq1 Well-Known Member

thanx for reply. i dont ever post unless i dont know something, much appreciaed.:clap:

7. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

No problem at all. They feel this version's ready for prime time if it's out of beta. Given what I've seen of the betas, this is definitely improved. Things like Blade House of Chthon work just fine now.

EDIT: I just re-read that and it doesn't sound right. It sounds like I'm saying this version is improved over the betas which isn't exactly what I meant. I meant the betas showed a definite improvement over the last release version. This version seems rock solid to me.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  8. linx05

linx05 Well-Known Member

Man this is sweet. It feels so smooth, so quick.

Nice job James and co.

9. GregRocket

GregRocket Member

AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 error message

I just updated from anydvd 6.1.7.4 to 6.1.84 and now I keep getting messages

"Warning: Verification of the file C:\Program Files\Slysoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe has failed!
    The file has been modified! This might be caused by a virus! Please run a virus scan and reinstall AnyDVD!

Continue anyway?"

This same message comes up for AnyDialog.dll, RegAnyDVD.exe, ElbyCDIO.dll, AnyDVD.sys and ElbyCDIO.sys.

I don't know where this message is coming from. I un-installed AnyDVD and re-installed but the same message comes up everytime AnyDVD 6.1.8.4 loads.

I'm using a Windows 2000 Pro system. :(

10. Charlie

Be sure to have your key handy and uninstall it and don't save nothing then reinstall it then reboot.

11. Webslinger

And what happens if you click "continue anyway?

12. GregRocket

GregRocket Member

I uninstalled anydvd and this time I did not save registration information. Re-installed and re-booted. Anydvd loads and the message you have so many days left to try comes up. I clicked continue and the same error messages come up. I uninstalled again and went back to the previous version. I have updated many times and never had an issue before.

13. GregRocket

GregRocket Member

If I click continue on each error message anydvd loads. But this message comes up everytime anydvd loads and I have to click through them which kinda sucks. Hopefully there will be a fix.

14. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

I'm not sure it is an AnyDVD problem. No one else is reporting a problem like this.

15. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Please clear your browser cache and redownload it from the site. Fully uninstall it, reboot, reinstall, reboot.

16. Charlie

But how many others are running Win 2000? So this may be why. Webslinger may have more to say not sure.

17. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

True. There was a problem with 2000 a few months back as well.

18. Webslinger

I agree. I suspect this is something James needs to look at. For now it looks like Windows 2000 users may want to hold off updating.

19. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Let's not jump to hasty conclusions. Win2k users should be cautious, yes, but, let's try the basics first.

20. Webslinger

O.k., but it seems pretty similar to this bug, to me:
    click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=7528