• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ant Man Quantumania

TeamSmo

Any DVD runs into error when decoding for backup of purchased DVD.

Create and upload a logfile.
You haven't even said what kind of error you are talking about.

1687884102260.png Attempting to create log file. Clone DVD would not read the disc.

Here is the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.1_Info_F_MARVEL_STUDIOS_ANT_MAN3.ziplog
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
As I thought. Try to copy it with DVDShrink and only select the languages you need and the main movie. It is possible that the error is in the menu or a language you don't need. You can also just try to copy the files via file explorer and skip the file that is unreadable, although the movie will then be incomplete.
Code:
WARNING: Read errors on disc!/Code]

Read errors on disc is not good. Try cleaning again. If you have access to another drive try it. A Pioneer would be good.

Here is the log file
Unfortunately the main part of the log is missing.
Is this by any chance a cracked AnyDVD version? Because cracked versions won't work.

dvdfab (C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dvdfab.sys), Version: 6.1.7600.16385 (6.1.7600.16385)
Company: Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider
Product: Passkey
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2001-2015 Fengtao Software Inc.
Description: DVDFab Passkey Driver
FileVersion: 8.0.3.7 built by: WinDDK
ProductVersion: 8.0.3.7

Maybe it is a good idea to get rid of this?

I can say that my R1 copy of this DVD was read in fine by AnyDVD. So, I would think it's either a bad disc or your drive simply doesn't like it. Some drives have difficulties with certain discs that other drives will read in fine. LG drives are bad about that.

Yeah, I have two drives on my PC and neither worked. I am chalking this up as a bad disc. I don't see any visible cracks or scratches when cleaning it.

Are they two different drives or 2 of the same model or manufacturer?

Exchanged DVD's, same problem. Brand new DVD. Tried 3 different burners and all keep getting stuck on "Trying to repair DVD Structure". Tried LG Drive and 2 HP Drives.
Been using these for 7 years and no problem until now.

Exchanged DVD's, same problem. Brand new DVD. Tried 3 different burners and all keep getting stuck on "Trying to repair DVD Structure". Tried LG Drive and 2 HP Drives.
Been using these for 7 years and no problem until now.
Did you uninstall Passkey as James recommended before trying again?

yes, I uninstalled it. Any DVD did rip to an iso file but when ripping dvd to hard disk, it keep hanging on trying to repair dvd structure.

Back