• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Amazon Secrets Of The Universe

Wheatley

Amazon Secrets Of The Universe only shows the first four episodes to download out of eight epsodes.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.5.0.astlog
    356.3 KB · Views: 0
That screencap shows included with prime. Just close the More Purchase options box.

It just says they are not available.
Can you provide a screenshot or list of what episodes are available for you and which are not?
For RF1, the first episodes appear to be available in his Prime sub (according to the screenshot above), but when I open the site linked in the other thread, the first four are behind the channel and only 5-8 are free, maybe included in Prime (I cannot tell that because I am not in that region).
So if you have the unavailable message, it is yet another option. Maybe you have to use a VPN. Or are you in that region? Sometimes stuff is just not there, even if Amz lists it. For no reason.

Can you provide a screenshot or list of what episodes are available for you and which are not?
For RF1, the first episodes appear to be available in his Prime sub (according to the screenshot above), but when I open the site linked in the other thread, the first four are behind the channel and only 5-8 are free, maybe included in Prime (I cannot tell that because I am not in that region).
So if you have the unavailable message, it is yet another option. Maybe you have to use a VPN. Or are you in that region? Sometimes stuff is just not there, even if Amz lists it. For no reason.
It seems like the first four are available in my region but the last four are not available at all for some reason. It kind of does not make sense that you can not even buy them.

Attachments

• Video Unavailable.jpg
    Video Unavailable.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Video Available.jpg
    Video Available.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 11
That is weird. As I said, for me the first four are behind the Prime channel. But the other four are a small oversight on my part. They are not avaiable for me either. It is just invisible in normal view. Only when I hover over the episode, this message is there.

But I could buy the entire season, not sure if I would get all episodes then... I could try it and then refund it. But I am not sure if I could, the CC get's rejected in Amazon JP now. I can get Prime there, but can't buy channels or videos.

That is weird. As I said, for me the first four are behind the Prime channel. But the other four are a small oversight on my part. They are not avaiable for me either. It is just invisible in normal view. Only when I hover over the episode, this message is there.

But I could buy the entire season, not sure if I would get all episodes then... I could try it and then refund it. But I am not sure if I could, the CC get's rejected in Amazon JP now. I can get Prime there, but can't buy channels or videos.
I can only see not available when I hover over the episode number. It is strange that I can not even buy the other episodes though. I guess it is that way for everyone.

I can only see a button at the top of the list, where you always have the stuff to rent or buy things. First, there is the channel, and then they tell me to rent or buy the episode/season. However, as I said I have no clue if that includes all episodes or just the four.

I can only see a button at the top of the list, where you always have the stuff to rent or buy things. First, there is the channel, and then they tell me to rent or buy the episode/season. However, as I said I have no clue if that includes all episodes or just the four.
In my region I do not have the option to access the last four episodes at all. I think yours would just include four episodes to but you would have to rent or buy to find out for sure.

This is not uncommon, it probably has to do with content licensing issues. In the USA episodes 4-8 in S01 are not available, while in Canada and Australia they are. The series is also available in NZ, PH, ZA but did not check if those specific episodes are available in those countries.

Maybe, but that means has two series named secrets of the universe
The episodes do seem to be numbered differently
Untitled.png

Back