• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Amazon Secrets Of The Universe

My episode 3 is the same as your episode 2, and episode 3 onward, for your screenshot, are dated Jan 1, 2015.
My screenshot shows all of them dated Jan 1 2015.
As was said, probably a licensing issue.
Happens often with various aspects of some shows, some seasons are blocked to me because of the musical tracks in those episodes, they are not licensed in Canada, but they are ok in the US.
It is what it is.

My episode 3 is the same as your episode 2, and episode 3 onward, for your screenshot, are dated Jan 1, 2015.
My screenshot shows all of them dated Jan 1 2015.
As was said, probably a licensing issue.
Happens often with various aspects of some shows, some seasons are blocked to me because of the musical tracks in those episodes, they are not licensed in Canada, but they are ok in the US.
It is what it is.
Whatever it is it's not an AnyStream issue.

I can only see a button at the top of the list, where you always have the stuff to rent or buy things. First, there is the channel, and then they tell me to rent or buy the episode/season. However, as I said I have no clue if that includes all episodes or just the four.
I can not play the last four episodes in a browser but I did find the same series on Tubi.
Code:
https://tubitv.com/series/300002584/secrets-of-the-universe

Back