• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon prime unable to decrypt this stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so while the download button appears I no longer seem to be able to get an option for DD+ audio anymore when I choose HEVC as the format and the download fails when it starts with a "we are currently unable to decrypt this stream". Here's a log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
Sorry RF1, same problem with All You Need is Death.
Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    904.2 KB · Views: 0
Okay, so while the button appears I no longer seem to be able to get an option for DD+ audio anymore when I choose HEVC as the format and the download fails when it starts. Here's a log.
We know about that, does it download?
Sorry RF1, same problem with All You Need is Death.
Log file attached.
Try a different movie, one that doesn't cost me an arm to download

Okay, so while the download button appears I no longer seem to be able to get an option for DD+ audio anymore when I choose HEVC as the format and the download fails when it starts with a "we are currently unable to decrypt this stream". Here's a log.
Has been an issue for a while, working on it. Its just Japan Australia, and New Zealand.

Tried Hope on the Streer S01 E06 and works fine only new added stuff is not working. Old movies/shows are working for me.
Okay, let me talk to the developers. Please. Thanks.

Has been an issue for a while, working on it. Its just Japan Australia, and New Zealand.
Okay, yeah no worries. It was surprising to see the download button appear which was different than before as it wasn't showing up at all.

Helldose 2021 works just fine. Maybe it's just affecting what was turned loose today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back