• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon prime unable to decrypt this stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said, we are having issues with AMAZON, but if that happens in the future, all you need to do is push F5 on your keyboard

Amazon: Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream. Just in Time 2024

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    683.9 KB · Views: 0
New to the forums and also having the same issue! Jumping on the log file bandwagon (sorry if it's useless) - downloading from Other region from AU and am presented with a "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream." message

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    360.3 KB · Views: 0
the developer is aware.
I don't envy the developer in this situation. This definitely has the feeling of another Amazon backend change designed to give you guys a massive headache.

Again, thank you to the team for taking action so quickly against this. You're all awesome.

I don't envy the developer in this situation. This definitely has the feeling of another Amazon backend change designed to give you guys a massive headache.

Again, thank you to the team for taking action so quickly against this. You're all awesome.
We have the best developers on the planet in my opinion They are available 24 hours a day. The Whole team. Works very hard to keep RedFox products the best they can be

We have the best developers on the planet in my opinion. He is available 24 hours a day. The Whole team. Works very hard to keep RedFox products the best they can be
You are the best. The movie that failed yesterday works for me now. Thank you.

You are the best. The movie that failed yesterday works for me now. Thank you.
it will all be fixed slowly, but surely. As I said, our development team is on the job. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I was one of the worst affected as I couldn't download anything before, but downloads are starting to work for me too. Great work development team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back