• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon prime unable to decrypt this stream

At its working for many many downloads now, please be patient and let me know if other new stuff is downloadable.

Tried From S01E01 (added Yesterday to primevideo) with US Vpn and worked.
Yes, they are all coming back now, Pete is a miracle worker. Maybe some more issues but we are doing the best we can.

Nothing is working for me still. Can't get Fallout or older stuff like Grand Tour.

So I guess either Australia is still having the issue or it's just my account (I was testing a VPN/DNS service yesterday and I was able to download some US-only content, doesn't seem related though since others are having this problem.)

Has been an issue for a while, working on it. Its just Japan Australia, and New Zealand.
Oh? I'm in Australia and I wasn't having that DD+ audio issue until this problem started. Now I only see AAC. I did delete my cache as a troubleshooting step. So if DD+ has been an issue for a while, it's almost like something in the cache was allowing me to keep using it. Weird.

Nothing is working for me still. Can't get Fallout or older stuff like Grand Tour.

So I guess either Australia is still having the issue or it's just my account (I was testing a VPN/DNS service yesterday and I was able to download some US-only content, doesn't seem related though since others are having this problem.)

Oh? I'm in Australia and I wasn't having that DD+ audio issue until this problem started. Now I only see AAC. I did delete my cache as a troubleshooting step. So if DD+ has been an issue for a while, it's almost like something in the cache was allowing me to keep using it. Weird.
I cant do anything about it at the moment. Please be patient.

Just tried downloading Fallout via AU VPN and it worked.

Just as a side note, I am impressed by how much passion is being put into this. First time for me watching this as it happens. Great job @ RedFox team!

And everyone contributing!

<3

I cant do anything about it at the moment. Please be patient.
No problem. Just wanted to let you know since others have reported the issue is getting better and I'm not seeing that.

Just tried downloading Fallout via AU VPN and it worked.
That is weird. Will try a few things and see if I can sort it on my end.

edit: So things I've tried without success: New account, new IP address, program reinstall/reactivation, new install inside a virtual machine.

Such a weird and inconsistent issue. I'll leave you guys to it for now and come back to this later. Thank you for taking immediate action with this problem though. It's great to see.

Last edited:
To all staff.
Thank you for your hard work.

From Japan.

Attachments

• AS.PNG
    AS.PNG
    147.8 KB · Views: 23
  • AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    633.8 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 6
  • prime-Damaged (2024).astlog
    950.5 KB · Views: 0
    957.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm in Australia and am getting the same errors with new titles i.e. Land of Bad & Fallout, older stuff downloads fine.

Attachments

392.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for AnyStream devs! It's awesome! :)

I'm in Sweden (region Other) trying to download "2 Broke Girls".

S01E06, S01E08, S01E12, S01E13: "Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream."
S01E24: "Amazon DRM license could not be processed."

Other episodes download just fine!

Tried to clear cache. Log files attached.

Attachments

• prime-2 Broke Girls_S01E06_2 Broke Girls- Season 1 Episode 6 And the Disappearing Bed.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • prime-2 Broke Girls_S01E08_2 Broke Girls- Season 1 Episode 8 And Hoarder Culture.astlog
  • prime-2 Broke Girls_S01E12_2 Broke Girls- Season 1 Episode 12 And the Pop-Up Sale.astlog
  • prime-2 Broke Girls_S01E13_2 Broke Girls- Season 1 Episode 13 And the Secret Ingredient.astlog
  • prime-2 Broke Girls_S01E24_And Martha Stewart Have a Ball - Part Two.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Yes, if you read any other threads, we are having issues with AMAZON. We do apologize for the inconvenience and it will be fixed as soon as possible. the developer is aware.

I couldn't get a download button for Fallout, then noticed it is defaulting to "Explore" and not "Episodes"

Selected Episodes tab, nothing. Pressed F5 to refresh, got the download button.

1712900696741.png

Back