• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon prime unable to decrypt this stream

radiah

First time ever that I've run into this. I was trying to download "All You Need Is Death," but it will not budge. Despite cache clearing and a fresh re-boot, the film will not download from AMZN Prime Video. Logfile Attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    906.3 KB · Views: 4
First time ever that I've run into this. I was trying to download "All You Need Is Death," but it will not budge. Despite cache clearing and a fresh re-boot, the film will not download from AMZN Prime Video. Logfile Attached.
Let me look at the logfile. Thanks radiah.

Hi Radiah, we have had a few issues like this today. Let me show it to Pete. I am not going to spend money if its an issue, that I cant fix, .

Hi Air_01. Can you post a log file and Ill give them to the developer? Dont worry.

Okay, guy Amazon is down. Let me go to work with the developers now.

Okay guys, I am going to be off for a bit. I have made the devs aware. Please have some patience. Thanks.

It seems to be a USA issue, I just spoke to someone in England and it working there.

seems to be chugging along fine for me (US access from the UK) but I don't vpn-in... maybe a routing problem Stateside with a specific farm?

Yeah interesting. I'm in the US and Amazon Prime US stuff works, but via my Japanese VPN Amazon Prime Japan stuff never gives me a download button. And I've never seemingly had issues with that before.

And I confirmed it's not something like Amazon blocking the VPN because I can confirm that the same content I get no download button for that I can watch the content in my browser.

Just thought I would chime in with my log file as well since I'm getting the same problem.

Thanks to everyone in the team for their hard work playing cat and mouse with these services.

It seems to be a USA issue, I just spoke to someone in England and it working there.
I'm in Australia, also having this issue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    786.8 KB · Views: 0
Central Europe appears to be fine. Just tried a random download, seems to work.

(Subscription with ads)

Do you want a log file from my attempt at downloading anything from Amazon Prime Japan? Or is that not really useful? Seems we already acknowledged there was an issue but I wanted to offer if it was helpful at all.

Not sure it this is helpful but just downloaded a movie from Amazon Prime USA with no problem.

T

Okay this is really bizarre. After relaunching to create a clean log file for you, the download button suddenly appeared. :confused:

Edit to add: Apparently we posted at the same time but it seems your adjustment maybe fixed it for me. Hehe...

Back