• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AI Scanner

I understand that, but to fix the AI Scanner, could you please tell me the CloneDVD error message, when the scanner is enabled?

I've got the German version, but in English it should be:
"repairing bad/damaged DVD - structure, please wait"

(I hope this information can help you...)

It would be also great if you could update AnyDVD so that "Apocalypto" (region 2) can be copied...

Attachments

• ai_scanner_issue.JPG
    ai_scanner_issue.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
I've got the German version, but in English it should be:
"repairing bad/damaged DVD - structure, please wait"

(I hope this information can help you...)

James wants to know what message Clonedvd gives you when you click "Abbrechen".

Plato, answer Jame's question: if you click "cancel" when Clonedvd gives you the message "repairing bad disc structure", what error message does CloneDVD give you then?

Sorry, my fault... I misunderstood the question..... :doh:

O.K.

If I click cancel when CloneDVD 2 is repairing the bad DVD - structure, and I click "forward" it repairs the bad DVD structure again. If I cancel now, a woman says "oh no" and a window appears... Look into the picure

Attachments

• clonedvd2_error.JPG
    clonedvd2_error.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 12

O.K.

If I click cancel when CloneDVD 2 is repairing the bad DVD - structure, and I click "forward" it repairs the bad DVD structure again. If I cancel now, a woman says "oh no" and a window appears... Look into the picure

O.k., so the message is "Clonespec 0 TCE". Thanks. Maybe that will help James.

Rip to an image file using Clonecd. Mount that image in Virtual CloneDrive. Play that mounted image on your computer. If no problem exists, then the issue isn't Anydvd.

I copied the disc with AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 DISABLED and there were not any problems. The question now is whether the copy was a 100% success...? I will have to wath the copy with the DVD-Player on TV.

I copied the disc with AnyDVD 6.1.9.6 DISABLED

With the AI scanner disabled--or with Anydvd disabled? If you disabled Anydvd completely, then what program did you use to decrypt the disc?

O.K.

Thanks! BTW, you don't need to post screenshots. Copy & paste works from the error dialog in CloneDVD and the status window in AnyDVD.

I don't understand. How are you checking for problems then?

I start CloneDVD 2 and first I want to create an .iso - file before burning. By doing so, CloneDVD 2 shows an error message... I don't want to describe the problem again, just look into the first page of my thread....;)

With the AI scanner disabled--or with Anydvd disabled? If you disabled Anydvd completely, then what program did you use to decrypt the disc?

Sorry, my answer wasn't precisely... With AI Scanner DISABLED, CloneDVD 2 didn't have any problems creating an .iso - file.

I start CloneDVD 2 and first I want to create an .iso - file before burning. By doing so, CloneDVD 2 shows an error message... I don't want to describe the problem again, just look into the first page of my thread....;)

I'm talking about Apocalypto.

nevermind

Sorry, my answer wasn't precisely... With AI Scanner DISABLED, CloneDVD 2 didn't have any problems creating an .iso - file.

You are seriously confusing me . . .

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=65864&postcount=1

Plato said:
After that I tried to make an image of the original "Apocalypto"-DVD again with CloneDVD 2 and AnyDVD but this time I deactivated the AI Scanner. The consequence was that after few seconds CloneDVD 2 told me I should clean the DVD and insert it again (CRC error).

Back