• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Status Update

Code:
LABEL:    BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_UE
OPD:    BD_5ca1485b04bc
-----
Small update...
Code:
LABEL:   SENSE_AND_SENSIBILITY
OPD:   BD_fcde5c8916ec
-----
LABEL:   PHENOMENA UHD1
OPD:   BD_d8566f692ee1
-----
LABEL:   PHENOMENA UHD2
OPD:   BD_1a858a8cf1e6
-----
No good news yet, I'm afraid...

Code:
LABEL:    IRON_MAN_3
OPD:    BD_78de82ea67d3
-----
Code:
LABEL:    SUPER_8
OPD:    BD_b43596932ee6
-----
LABEL:    NOBODY_UPK2
OPD:    BD_d44541144bc7
-----
LABEL:    KILLERS BODYGUARD
OPD:    BD_8c01d37dc9dc
-----
Code:
LABEL:   THE_SWORD_AND_THE_SORCERER
OPD:   BD_a88d2d4f8fd2
-----
Code:
LABEL:   THE_SWORD_AND_THE_SORCERER
OPD:   BD_a88d2d4f8fd2
-----
A quick update for my unsupported titles:
Code:
LABEL:    GREEN_MILE
OPD:    BD_494003155a1d
-----
LABEL:    MIDSOMMAR_DC
OPD:    BD_a9adce1db9a3
-----
LABEL:    THE_MATRIX_RESURRECTIONS
OPD:    BD_9f7fb6ab1502
-----

All updates applied.

Thanks, guys!

Michael Martin, glad you are able to get Iron Man 3 out of the Unknown Status section.

Welcome, DrXenos!

Sword and Sorcerer is already on the List -- and now you're an alternate contact for it.

Babirusa, same.

Code:
Title:   West Side Story (2021)
CoR:   USA US
LABEL:   WEST_SIDE_STORY
OPD:   BD_e011a98cd324
-----
Code:
Title:    An American Werewolf in London
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    AMERICAN WEREWOLF UHD
OPD:    BD_ffb1358d6b7c
-----
Touch of Unsupported Discs :)
Code:
Title:   Touch of Evil (Theatrical Version)
Vendor:   Amazon
LABEL:   TOUCH_OF_EVIL_THEATRICAL
OPD:   BD_a1a68b9af368
-----
Title:   Touch of Evil (Reconstructed Version)
LABEL:   TOUCH_OF_EVIL_RECONSTRUCTED
OPD:   BD_bfb8cb2d03b7
-----
Title:   Touch of Evil (Preview Version)
LABEL:   TOUCH_OF_EVIL_PREVIEW
OPD:   BD_289f4a696c86
-----

All 5 titles added.

Looks like you get 3-for-1 with Touch of Evil, kmhfmnn. :=)

T

although I could swear that it seems most of the titles that hang around a long time are not US/Canada and seem to be mostly German or special edition sort of things from UK

For titles currently on the List for over 2 months, US has the most, followed by UK, then Germany.

In this case it was a full on different release.

But the movies themselves are the same.

So we're good.

It is definitely a France release, but not released yet in France.

Yeah, that is weird.

Ok, got it, thanks!

Yes. For the future, I exclude naming the continent and only name countries, to prevent confusion.

Not really necessary.

I think most of us knew what you were saying.

T

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
PvMBtUk9z7ewpNM8spTBpISYdLhO7N7HTyCIKNQ+2JXvzjmMR151+yfOign66unoKzBNLXqa3Qk/Utkik56gM6xoKrwRxHXhaouBEn8wnPDrdhtTZVtnx4PDLee739kkHvMXmUACUbMeONpXOOmRlK1xOCqRGmfjf4ckCe2kyYvFUcpMPaGzGuXvaWzxbWpAbTJwPM/VELyBlemGFBf0C0plKkMtI7itHurAp6OZeoL8KSp2rgVby0VikOJ+npiz00J/ke0T+nFEZsY842zBmazxtXEFblurrwGEEj33lno=
[/REPORT]
-----

Status update and new title:

Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_a2bf7d696302
-----
LABEL:    HALLOWEEN_KILLS
OPD:    BD_5d99591772c3
-----
LABEL:    LaFamigliaAddams2_UHD
OPD:    BD_bcb74d1499bf
-----
LABEL:    WEST_SIDE_STORY
OPD:    BD_1c4f9294c2d0
-----
Title:    Last Night in Soho
CoR:    NLD Netherlands
LABEL:    LASTNIGHTINSOHO_UPK2
OPD:    BD_e483c716421a
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:   A Hard Day's Night (Corrected 2nd Pressing)
LABEL:   A_HARD_DAYS_NIGHT
OPD:   BD_13de1c3e9e7e
-----
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
THPyq46LDA9QqaUEZMg3vIFtyMvpJyRFPit1zgTN94gEcNOXMmNzH4Ix1miDleYN9rJfUr22lxdvPBsY8a5ynpqHK7+0GDhvsNdxB3oF13C+GdqRvrbagito4gcsL3E46EO/AR09ogyiHE5jzi+4PACEThqsUVxEhYm20v3lSo8Pdw5F9O0vnpW3Ni7R/hQJA197nU1nFfd6k63WD29i/ZFY5/0rC2RYcHhw4STuiG8W9UPW4DlMAHznwGWRLfdavYU58db+5pvZsKXtQtq9OV8/DgvLDXWNO+KXhC7YktEuw2au9+7zRJEbOqeslt02EARN3VTtA68blcYYze1jJSFyhGLpbxY4XnQNzIeayaB3W0PhYGyZP6Or+D8xIZ1btASCCEezWST04jjsPWD6QIIOZLLY/XqmYgqjcQXZpJDLB1dLgd0eo7n5LTcesWXCfgMp5oxqBj7KcDeHNylD2CRXEHC108EO6wLT4yOXbFTuLU5pO+++7IaO//QFG2Q5D5iUq4bCYYYeNYtW059b+Q==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:   INCEPTION
OPD:   BD_3af6cec4462d
-----

Applied.

Thanks, Gh6fgt!

Status update and new title:

Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_a2bf7d696302
-----
LABEL:    HALLOWEEN_KILLS
OPD:    BD_5d99591772c3
-----
LABEL:    LaFamigliaAddams2_UHD
OPD:    BD_bcb74d1499bf
-----
LABEL:    WEST_SIDE_STORY
OPD:    BD_1c4f9294c2d0
-----
Title:    Last Night in Soho
CoR:    NLD Netherlands
LABEL:    LASTNIGHTINSOHO_UPK2
OPD:    BD_e483c716421a
-----

Soho added and the 4 updates applied, Coeno.

Code:
Title:   A Hard Day's Night (Corrected 2nd Pressing)
LABEL:   A_HARD_DAYS_NIGHT
OPD:   BD_13de1c3e9e7e
-----
-----

jayper,

Hard Day
added (wondering what happened in the first pressing...).

... and West Side updated.

What's going on now with The Hurt Locker?

Could you post a Scanner update for it?

T

No new keys so far this week, sadly.

Code:
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
xRxppgC+k0jMBVWiVDkDJCy2nI0ALIXv8e8RpGHLY6D8OVJtT8VO2vL/XDfugxqcmIBI9+awTPfFQx5FyVuAywmIgiC0DBs1jXx72NtUKMIN8AsvXE0SOEYmsgcA+57GCqfzqrKKb/EE3P6xk+A1+7TEYHKPbFlcV0La3pagIpyDcEF53bLRAv1WYEjhxsHNQ2ooK3kylzWIS8GjOhLwOGBfk8xL/u36r0nIzGmbURW6P9+DpXQTFcXWaQQX6b4xvk0YTx1ynF4S2GgjfWcF8/pZ0gTTs/RishTXwG4NSJKrteChHiyQsLKtNkZNQQ2y
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
U7RfIJqiA4ss9n5AuFfJpCITlYVuMWl6j7zOaumGL6OFjgba42NSorvQQ52rjM4dzFPrbTyXk1UiqBmPBuLMg1KPeAkY3FUnJjrq91AxdYOx3qpg/n0SzOMyj9Byn0+4LpyUb8UYkuLz3lOS4GG2nifMf1SOcN9UniwreEuOp2KApp3RH0omH5s/jJQVxQOkfi9oZze3oMuNhP4EnT+fPUivN9ShmZzdlHZG2Qwgsapj3/SxrOZN06IIJZT1GnQ9hGxjHPGNQW3YSLY0R1udTNCkKyV2kbHEAln2LsVu9uo=
[/REPORT]
-----

Hard Day
added (wondering what happened in the first pressing...).
There were two incorrect shots, I took the following description from this thread on blu-ray.com:

"The first shot at 1:23:14 should be the reaction shot of the director in the control room because Grandfather just came up through the floor.

The second at 1:24:43 should be a shot of the helicopter waiting for the Beatles, not the control room, which still shows the Beatles performing and the girl adjusting the dials on the monitors."
What's going on now with The Hurt Locker?

Could you post a Scanner update for it?
Yup, I will get on that later on this evening. I forgot I still had that one in the queue. Sorry about that.

No new keys so far this week, sadly.

Code:
-----

Well, the week's not over, but yeah, none yet.

Update applied, thanks!

You're added as an alt for this title.

Code:
-----

Glad you have your Forum Name properly entered on the Scanner, Todd!

This title is on the List, so your report updated it's Support Status to "unsupported as of today".

And you are an alternate contact for it.

There were two incorrect shots, I took the following description from this thread on blu-ray.com:

"The first shot at 1:23:14 should be the reaction shot of the director in the control room because Grandfather just came up through the floor.

The second at 1:24:43 should be a shot of the helicopter waiting for the Beatles, not the control room, which still shows the Beatles performing and the girl adjusting the dials on the monitors."

So cool that they are actually making a second pressing to fix that.

But then again, I believe this is a Criterion release so it shouldn't surprise me.

Yup, I will get on that later on this evening. I forgot I still had that one in the queue. Sorry about that.

Ok, no problem!

[EDIT: One more example of the advantage of using a single folder of unsupported protected .iso's -- in conjunction with the Scanner ISO Folder mode. :=)]

T

Last edited:
This version of Matrix Resurrections is not supported as of yet either...

Code:
LABEL:    THE_MATRIX_RESURRECTIONS_UHD
OPD:    BD_da133e64607e
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
8o/g2VNmMBcu5u2SfJVLzRWCHO+i8y1y58mxfx6RRh7Mtl6/kd5KrGC9xbdA5XRpioT0MKWH3y2bPA6XNVD22PI8rNpqNfGFA9OXd/t3g7SkSeN60qKdMXUKZ5iaI8Na/pp16yu41C4ncSSYRyJ6e17tDMCWF7aYPwBJSYQ0Lhauf05SO6Wl0iKaGvVccE0zySCHEhjy102W6eAU9rnEGEgmOY3AKkSLOLxM7Fj5vNCqgcgYrU1LhKw+s7XIFNJ3lukUGBzG+mvvaLzddwYiYKaC1W2cGNtGBHdQ6ctZ/bLFDbu02beT+h4NuXm4lDuP
[/REPORT]
-----

... and I'm now an alternate contact. LOL!

T

Last edited:
[EDIT: One more example of the advantage of using a single folder of protected unsupported .iso's -- in conjunction with Scanner ISO Folder mode. :=)]

Seriously, we can't stress this enough. Making protected ISOs of your unsupported discs is a HUGE time saver. The updates I made to 1.0.7.4 to remember the last ISO folder and the last ISO file scanned means that you can just load up the scanner, make sure it's still in the mode you want (folder or file), and press the scan button. Takes very little time to do updates of all your titles in one shot if you use a folder.

Pfffftttt this guy seems totally unreliable with his updates. I'd not trust him. :p ROFLMAO! :D

LOL!

Don't worry, I'm keeping my eye on that one! :=)

Making protected ISOs of your unsupported discs is a HUGE time saver.

It really is.

And it helps to organize all your unsupported titles in one place.

So you never forget one when updating another...

Also, all your titles are locked into the same update schedule.

Means I only need to contact you once a month to get Status for all, not independently for every title you have listed as their update comes due during the month.

T

I was wondering... where do these keys come from? Are they reverse engineered from the scanner report? Also, can we help to get them? I noticed MakeMKV is pretty fast at getting them, but AnyDVD's LibreDrive integration is just for the bus encryption, so that's not helping (in that case). I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

The keys are added to the OPD by Redfox staff. They are not gotten from scanner reports, no. The scanner reports are just for us end users to track what titles are unsupported at any given point in time while we wait for the next batch of keys to be released by Redfox.

The keys are added to the OPD by Redfox staff. They are not gotten from scanner reports, no. The scanner reports are just for us end users to track what titles are unsupported at any given point in time while we wait for the next batch of keys to be released by Redfox.

Might I ask if anyone knows how Redfox then gets them? Are they uploaded silently in the app? I ask because I have two competing products. One generates a zip with the files I presume are necessary to decrypt the title and you email them. The other does upload it through the app, tells you it is doing it and then tells you in the app when they are supported.

I was always curious. Not to go off topic or anything.

Back