• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:   No Time To Die
CoR:   AUS Australia
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_1fd92ecffeb4
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
qK6+8GE0HwG87IjW0IKDO5sumBRoooE4zoLZ0uivihVeEqY26KZdyadiGaMpa14o0Itk4IJS4n2JvI2Aut8cCoyv4NDP/HPNX2fUTjF2nI5CJ4giooLsCVy9dXaxxsG7cU2KreWyts2KBTt7uAIqRc2rYWPFoz/QVTPsrQfJhji63PnpdhOnTMXpaA3bhNkzT2UuKQxV/WwpgZ9NHEcKMcmGMF8HGQwgIXuOvF+mWfNysl2jt10j76pT44usOyVMCXqj7r3PXL4y+wayQdzz5zPShbPLILnC6s95KrTBwNTxrAEuBc09Mpo6LtFAfLJpsQR8GkKB6MEPLWv2V9MYTw==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:   Valerian
LABEL:   VALERIAN
OPD:   BD_a8e16353fffa
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
qK6+8GE0HwG87IjW0IKDO5QoCyixfqJf+bAgzmRzHTgmgaucBB6iug251kEVP2C6eFSmlUXA40FXwwr5EaFmo73dEZ4HW4j7p86sDp66+JQwUb+3u+EwZlRzFbjXoFo7xFwasWu/w31FAB3idupSOq2XqBqI0jVCzyfRz+sqF12TziPsMAUI2OWKn15NM8iXNPBUai++9Tfi9pexrKYQa03iMlQAAxV4Pj6x7R/j0szPDD74ltynTQ4JXf/c4Rfwk/T8HIU09ONXsVElVesbCHIjl6eyK0FnklXqe1wyA5hoYEWem0KEj3RcYMNM8kw7
[/REPORT]
-----

LostFate, the info on your Hobbit submissions doesn't help unless you post a Scanner update for them.

Run those titles through the Scanner and paste the report here, so I can process them as supported.

See coming pm...

gene9p, read post #1 for info on how to submit titles to the UN-supported List and post #3 to get the tool needed to do that.

Resident, this Scanner report indicates that title is still unsupported.

If it's working now, run it through the Scanner again and paste the new report here to update.

T
Newest scanner version won't let me copy and paste direct from the scanner output. Can't prepare a report because disks are supported "[Will not be added to scanner report]".

That means they're not on the list in the first post of this thread. So nothing to do there.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Code:
Title:   No Time To Die
LABEL:   NO_TIME_TO_DIE
OPD:   BD_1fd92ecffeb4
-----
Code:
Title:   Valerian
LABEL:   VALERIAN
OPD:   BD_a8e16353fffa
-----

Welcome, Lazy69.

The Scanner is designed to handle more than one title per run.

When reporting your discs, include all of them in a single report by continuing to "Scan" until all your titles are done, and then hit "Prepare Forum Post".

You only have to paste the one report generated -- and I only have to process the one report to handle all your titles.

Meantime, these two titles will appear next List posting.

Newest scanner version won't let me copy and paste direct from the scanner output. Can't prepare a report because disks are supported "[Will not be added to scanner report]".

Yes, those titles have already rolled off the List.

However, this is one instance where I wish you could cut-and-paste.

See pm...

T

Last edited:
Code:
LABEL:    BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_UE
OPD:    BD_5ca1485b04bc
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
680D4sPchgkg9gMMh+AwK010A/1MEAXebNSm5OPhLIakIgfEpff3wPvqICCxGrM8AO5AjMuq5cy6G91zmD2/KCiOabBSwp5aQEvqjoi7wmof33mzABBf6B+muLhtZQkO3dpxiYt7qygQ4FJ3PLms/WCh4b47vUPPogDVdsf75UcT1uPDvJFGQaQ2QyZRRjJ4ZxdeLT1WYDeiOLGetDQj5bKwUZFw/VcAxjk/1JFAFGyOLon/MhFNObJ9HUL8X5hUp2RjUnlqdQpH9CLXKd0D1jlTbNpo93o0L9xD9F/Pew1renkbv9w6z7ffxUlpcrQF
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
LABEL:    BATMAN_V_SUPERMAN_UE
OPD:    BD_5ca1485b04bc
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
680D4sPchgkg9gMMh+AwK010A/1MEAXebNSm5OPhLIakIgfEpff3wPvqICCxGrM8AO5AjMuq5cy6G91zmD2/KCiOabBSwp5aQEvqjoi7wmof33mzABBf6B+muLhtZQkO3dpxiYt7qygQ4FJ3PLms/WCh4b47vUPPogDVdsf75UcT1uPDvJFGQaQ2QyZRRjJ4ZxdeLT1WYDeiOLGetDQj5bKwUZFw/VcAxjk/1JFAFGyOLon/MhFNObJ9HUL8X5hUp2RjUnlqdQpH9CLXKd0D1jlTbNpo93o0L9xD9F/Pew1renkbv9w6z7ffxUlpcrQF
[/REPORT]
-----

Hi T,

sorry for my late response.

ballyhoo023

Code:
Title:   Saw Spiral
CoR:   DEU Germany
LABEL:   UHD_SPIRAL
OPD:   BD_b6a5c6c876d2
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
vs+Nf5lKCqXS4+mzjilos3hcH9qdScDQKkvC6SG3vowDo8ni9+Nq23C8IP4K5OzOC1WJAJ793sEfiwPmYcPv4nSM0y5yFyuD2B1RMn1wZuv2M3dY8PeorbJr2TOgv2k9khBUmRq7C/9Q3GwLZFbOJUifA/fU8P7SabohUFQOLmFsaPMwxn6PUdykDiXOSV/CeWDNKxkFI+4J56oAPzwK73t0oy8pmswV1MF3jQY/fCGm7k2eiGbtKiQTJMh9uwi+SN8pQ5raMXBiCfPSGM1nWn5cXyRjRJCgZjzAPkfoXkYojAbsMbFp5sJQSHPkq9ZZdXjY8iL7kctNUEqm0l/vEw==
[/REPORT]
-----

One unsupported/unreported title that I found a bit surprising... the only one from the Columbia Classics Vol. 2 box set to not work, which has been released October '21. But here we go. :)
Code:
Title:   Sense and Sensibility
Vendor:   Amazon
LABEL:   SENSE_AND_SENSIBILITY
OPD:   BD_fcde5c8916ec
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
41TaWyZbkkBUZUy+MnCq2O5/o7TXZZ9QjAACqGj/ffKHyC4yLXOGz1fo65t6VFjrdhGhJOKpOzMmHshiJJMGBEswwYIxFoK7vIIHcqJLEZS0YIdLisTdTKhNd66wtOFw4a6SHJISOUrDzw7FqE2P/5+lx1Bu3g4i5ma7sZchTVcRp2CcYKNDa6dqNgIpsX5ZCspIdQfv6+pLEQJZgkvWkePct/FKAI8WvfmOQj3tIG49DfyNlPyluCT28gkXZJnUfuvwimI5nUXJRTV6hfJ6wz66TDkEoPkfy3EoXVnDHwEkmclLWl+NMyXYIWrwP1Se+71fUTZwcT3LsaGXnBwH/pU20hY2xkW/r5kqHmvhfHlF8Tr3JROP69lzjwuIX33H
[/REPORT]
-----

One unsupported/unreported title that I found a bit surprising... the only one from the Columbia Classics Vol. 2 box set to not work, which has been released October '21. But here we go. :)
Code:
Title:   Sense and Sensibility
Vendor:   Amazon
LABEL:   SENSE_AND_SENSIBILITY
OPD:   BD_fcde5c8916ec
-----

We've had 2 other versions of "Sense..." previously reported, from Amazon Canada and UK.

The Canada version was supported end of October.

The UK one rolled off for lack of an update that same month.

So maybe supported, maybe not.

That uncertainty is why it's so important that posters take a minute and notify us when their title finally works...

Added, will appear next refresh.

T

From the new Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection.

Code:
Title:    Ghostbusters
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_1984_DELUXE
OPD:    BD_58d2b18e3c31
-----
Title:    Ghostbusters II
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_II_DELUXE
OPD:    BD_764d4f49f0e0
-----
Title:    Ghostbusters: Afterlife
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_AFTERLIFE
OPD:    BD_c8cf2961d389
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Last edited:
From the new Ghosterbusters Ultimate Collection.

Code:
Title:    Ghostbusters
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_1984_DELUXE
OPD:    BD_58d2b18e3c31
-----
Title:    Ghostbusters II
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_II_DELUXE
OPD:    BD_764d4f49f0e0
-----
Title:    Ghostbusters: Afterlife
LABEL:    GHOSTBUSTERS_AFTERLIFE
OPD:    BD_c8cf2961d389
-----

All set to be added next List posting.

T

Ah, all is well. Thank you.

Weeelll, all is almost well. :=)

This particular scenario still leaves a small opening where bogus OPD's can be generated and reported by the Scanner.

I got a chance to look at the logfile created when jwjohnson ran 8.5.8.2 with an old makeMKV version -- and though AnyDVD may have (somehow) told him he needed to upgrade makeMKV, the "unsupported" message in the logfile seems identical to a legitimate unsupported UHD.

So the Scanner generated a new List submission.

If jwjohnson hadn't re-checked after I mentioned his title had many versions that were long ago supported, that title with bogus OPD would've still been on the List.

More importantly, he would have been waiting for his disc/.iso to be "supported" forever - lol.

Once he upgraded makeMKV, the title turned out to be supported after all.

I don't know if there's any way in the logfile to know if the new releases encounter the wrong makeMKV version -- if not maybe a different error message from the unsupported one, "Cannot process request at this moment..." is possible (?) -- but I'm just pointing out we may still have a possibility of bogus OPD generation that could potentially go undetected.

T

Last edited:
Weeelll, all is almost well. :=)

This particular scenario still leaves a small opening where bogus OPD's can be generated and reported by the Scanner.

I got a chance to look at the logfile created when jwjohnson ran 8.5.8.2 with the wrong makeMKV version -- and though AnyDVD may have (somehow) told him he needed to upgrade makeMKV, the "unsupported" message in the logfile seems identical to a legitimate unsupported UHD.

So the Scanner generated a new List submission.

If jwjohnson hadn't re-checked after I mentioned his title had many versions that were long ago supported, that title with bogus OPD would've still been on the List.

More importantly, he would have been waiting for his disc/.iso to be "supported" forever - lol.

Once he upgraded makeMKV, the title turned out to be supported after all.

I don't know if there's any way in the logfile to know if the new releases encounter the wrong makeMKV version - if not maybe a different error message from the unsupported one, "Cannot process request at this moment...", is possible (?) -- but I'm just pointing out we may still have a possibility of bogus OPD generation that could potentially go undetected.

T

James checks in AnyDVD > 8.5.8.2 if the Makemkv version is >= 1.16.5. So it should be safe in the future.

James checks in AnyDVD > 8.5.8.2 if the Makemkv version is >= 1.16.5. So it should be safe in the future.

Ok, I'll run some tests with 8.5.9.0 and see what happens.

@Onosaka has reported former "Unknown Status title" Sakura is still unsupported.

Moved it out of that section.

The List has been re-posted.

T

Last edited:
Back