• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Hi this trhead is 244 pages long.

Is there a consolidated page of all the latest versions of the software used and instructions?

All I want is to rip my own Blu Ray collection and stream (files) via my eGreat M34 Network Media Player with little or no compression whatsoever with audio DD/DTS or HD audio.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
No, sorry. You'll have to read every page :)

Everything you need to know is on (or linked to) in the 1st post.

Hi

Do I need to install UDF 2.5?

The wiki page does not mention this but on the 1st page, yes. I'm on xp.

I've read the issues some are having so I am abit reluctant to take th plunge meaning, I have just bought a Blu Ray reader but everything else is on 'ice' :)

Rgds

Yes, if you are using XP then you need to install UDF 2.5 otherwise windows won't recognise the file structure on blu-ray discs and ISO's

Dear Adbear

OK, no problem. I have just look at the first post, there is still 3.18 as the newest one, there was 3.19, 3.20, 3.21 and 3.22 at the moment, so I thought that this subject is no longer updated.

Thanks for reply.

Best regards.

Sincerely

I am trying to rip WW2 in HD. I am using clown_bd v0.76 and AnyDVD HD 6.6.0. It looks like everything is fine until I try and play the resulting file. If I use graphstudio to look at the file it shows a video stream but no audio. Anyone got any ideas on what could be wrong? I have attached the logs from the rip and the graphstudio view.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 2
  • LOGS.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
Yes, if you are using XP then you need to install UDF 2.5 otherwise windows won't recognise the file structure on blu-ray discs and ISO's

Thanks

I read the thread about the Toshiba's version on non-toshiba machine and some issues with installation.

What is the latest correct version and installation process?

Thanks
Pat

I am trying to rip WW2 in HD. I am using clown_bd v0.76 and AnyDVD HD 6.6.0. It looks like everything is fine until I try and play the resulting file. If I use graphstudio to look at the file it shows a video stream but no audio. Anyone got any ideas on what could be wrong? I have attached the logs from the rip and the graphstudio view.

You don't have a codec capable of splitting/rendering the DTS HD track:

Code:
4: DTS Master Audio, English, 5.1 channels, 16 bits, 48kHz
   (core: DTS, 5.1 channels, 16 bits, 1509kbps, 48kHz)

Use a different player (TMT or PowerDVD), or select 'core' as the audio format (or convert to AC3)

Thanks

I read the thread about the Toshiba's version on non-toshiba machine and some issues with installation.

What is the latest correct version and installation process?

Thanks
Pat

I had issues with the driver causing some slowdowns on machine. You do not need the UDF driver if you rip the bluray to the drive first using AnyDVD. Just want to make you aware of that. However, the driver is easy and quick to remove.

I had issues with the driver causing some slowdowns on machine. You do not need the UDF driver if you rip the bluray to the drive first using AnyDVD. Just want to make you aware of that. However, the driver is easy and quick to remove.

OH..did not know I did not need UDF. Would the rip process be the same as the instructions on the 1st page if I rip BD via Anydvd HD as an ISO to disk first? This would be faster, won't it? and do I need anything else installed to allow ClownBD to read the ISO so I can select movie only and wanted audio?

Or can I simply right click and just rip the BD to hard drive but not to and ISO image? I have not done this before so I've not seen the options yet.

Many Thanks & Rgds

Last edited:
I never had any issues with the UDF driver on any of the old systems I used it on. Bear in mind that without it you can't browse the file structure on a Blu-ray disc in windows nor can you play from a mounted ISO

I never had any issues with the UDF driver on any of the old systems I used it on. Bear in mind that without it you can't browse the file structure on a Blu-ray disc in windows nor can you play from a mounted ISO

Do I still need UDF even if I use Anydvd HD to rip to hard drive, then use ClownBD interface to browse the ripped files on my hard drive?

Rgds

Do I still need UDF even if I use Anydvd HD to rip to hard drive, then use ClownBD interface to browse the ripped files on my hard drive?

Rgds

No I don't think you would necessarily need it. Read Adbears post above. You won't be able to look at the contents of a blu ray thats in your drive through Windows Explorer or mount an iso to play it without it, but if you're just doing everything by folder you should be alright. But I would say to leave it on. You might need it at some point.

Eac3To will NOT see the disc if it's not installed. So, you can rip to folder first and then run ClownBD against it, but, you won't be able to do it from disc or ISO without the UDF driver.

Back