• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I had issues with the driver causing some slowdowns on machine. You do not need the UDF driver if you rip the bluray to the drive first using AnyDVD. Just want to make you aware of that. However, the driver is easy and quick to remove.

I've never had an issue with the Toshiba UDF driver on any of my Xp boxes.

Or, you know, just upgrade to W7. ;)

I suppose I should have specified "on any of my Xp boxes in the past". :)

All of those save one has been upgraded to 7 and that box is strictly for testing things that don't play nice in a virtual machine (which isn't much these days).

Actually, Vista had support for the UDF file system too if I am remembering correctly.

It does, but, what's the point of upgrading to Vista at this point? :D 7 kicks the living crap out of it. Anyway, a modern OS has UDF built in. Otherwise, install a driver and be done with it.

Is there a link to the latest Tosihba UDF file? I went to that thread but I can only see the uninstall zip file.
Thanks

"No Streams Detected"

"Girl with Dragon Tattoo" says "no streams detected". 076 version using updates and AnyDvd.

Attachments

• temp 76.jpg
    temp 76.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
@gil73 try again. if it still fails then please post a log file from AnyDVD.

I had the same issue with the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US) and 076 running on XP.

I took the easy way out and used Clown_BD BD Copier.

either do as jbrisbin suggests, or use 0000.mt2s as the input. Here are the custom chapter points:

Code:
--custom-chapters=00:00:00.000;00:07:10.012;00:16:42.960;00:24:22.002;00:32:33.409;00:40:03.734;00:47:39.314;00:56:30.011;01:06:21.394;01:14:51.111;01:22:42.040;01:31:21.350;01:43:16.064;01:52:10.849;02:08:59.815;02:25:45.111;02:32:54.165;02:33:02.131

no streams follow on

either do as jbrisbin suggests, or use 0000.mt2s as the input. Here are the custom chapter points:

Code:
--custom-chapters=00:00:00.000;00:07:10.012;00:16:42.960;00:24:22.002;00:32:33.409;00:40:03.734;00:47:39.314;00:56:30.011;01:06:21.394;01:14:51.111;01:22:42.040;01:31:21.350;01:43:16.064;01:52:10.849;02:08:59.815;02:25:45.111;02:32:54.165;02:33:02.131

Thank you Mike and jb: Using 0.25 copier and we'll see if I can follow through to completion. Right now it's a slim chance.

Attachments

• temp 025.jpg
    temp 025.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 3
I had the same issue with the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (US) and 076 running on XP.

I took the easy way out and used Clown_BD BD Copier.

Easy for you ! Thanks for the assist. trying 0.25.:doh:

Update: Tried everything using either 076 or IMGBRN directly and only get the ads for other films without audio. This technical challenge will be backlisted for future action.---gil

Last edited:
Hi

I am abit confused with the Output Audio Format section and was wondering if someone could help me with choosing the correct format with what i'd like to achieve.

Currently my a/v receiver cannot decode HD audio (no hdmi) so at the moment all my Blu Rays disk via player audio is either DD/DTS. I will get a new receiver but I do not know when.

What I would like to do is rip my own BR with the tools above but am stuck at what audio option to select if I want to keep both HD audio and the core DD/DTS. meaning when I stream via my NMT now, DD/DTS will be decoded by my amp and later when I get new a/v, when I stream, my new a/v will decode HD audio.

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/wiki/index.php/Remux_Blu-ray_HD_DVD_Main_Movie_for_Playback

- In the setup section, I select 'Network Media Tand Audio Options.
- In the 'Output Audio Format' section, do I select 'Unconverted' and the 'AC3' and 'DTS' check boxes? Or just the 'Unconverted'?

I am abit confused here.

Many Thanks & Rgds
Pat

Last edited:
I did a test run last night.

I did not realise this but I had about 120 gig space left on my hard drive. I ripped a BR disk to my hard drive. That was about 38 gigs.

I then ran ClownBD, eac3to and tsMuxser. All was good until tsMuxer stopped after about 10% with 'out of disk space' error message.

I only selected the movie, the HD DTS & the core DTS and subtitles. I had a lot at my folders and I noticed 2 lots of the same incompleted files. I am assumming one is the temporary files and should be deleted when then .ts files are created? The movie file was about 25gigs and the 2 audio files were about 1.5 -2 gigs. Their were other smaller files.

I know 1080p rips in a .ts container will be between 15-25gigs depending on what I select. I am assumming that I should have more then 120gigs on my hard drive to do th above, then delete the unwanted temp files?

This weekend I will try using ClownBD direct on the BR disk instead of ripping to hard drive.

Where are the temp files kept and how can I identify them?

Rgds
Pat

Last edited:
I was just watching one of the blu-ray movies I ripped recently using ClownBD. I am playing it in MPC-HC and I noticed that the audio got more and more out of sync as the movie went on. Is this something that I just have to put up with or is there a way to fix it? I assume it is a result of the ripping and muxing process. The movie is The Dark Knight if that helps. The audio is in AC-3 and the video is VC-1.

Thanks.

I'm trying to rip out the main movie for "Toy Story", "Toy Story 2", "Monsters Inc". However.. these movies are just a mess.

I normally can figure out what the correct playlist is, however these movies are impossible. I've went through each indiviual m2ts file to try to figure out which versions are the fakes and they seem identical, but they have different sizes so 2 of them are fake.

Anyone?

I'm trying to rip out the main movie for "Toy Story", "Toy Story 2", "Monsters Inc". However.. these movies are just a mess.

I normally can figure out what the correct playlist is, however these movies are impossible. I've went through each indiviual m2ts file to try to figure out which versions are the fakes and they seem identical, but they have different sizes so 2 of them are fake.

This is not so hard.

Pixar, like some other studios, renders language specific title sequences and credit sequences for the various major languages supported by a disc. There are no fakes.

Thus, the central core remains the same, but some of the surrounding video is English, French or Portuguese or whatever, using seamless branching.

1. Use a tool like BDInfo to see which m2ts files are in each playlist. Typically, the 1st, 2nd or 3rd will be different in each of those playlists. Note the numbers (file names) of the variants.

2. Go to the indicated m2ts files, open them in a player that allows you to play them (VLC or MPC-HC, if your usual player does not) and see which is English (or your preferred language). This is visual not auditory, pay no attention to what you may hear.

3. In ClownBD, choose the playlist containing that m2ts file.

4. Repeat with next movie.

If you find length variations between the playlists, the process is simpler:
1. Play the video you want to see from the disc with the 'Information' turned on you can see the length of that video. Make a note.

2.Return to ClownBD and select the video with the same length (within a second). If there is more than one with that length, use the procedure above to choose between them.

Or use Clown_BD BD Copier. You can preview, see main movie and multi angle variants. The result will remain a seamless branching title though which is not suitable for some media jukeboxes.

Back