• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.1

Simple - yes.
.ini files... nah.

Very simple and programmed in a few minutes:

After ReClock has loaded the config from

HKCU\Software\ReClock\Config

ReClock can then load app specific settings from something like

HKCU\Software\ReClock\ApplicationConfig\<app path>

where <app path> is something like "C:\Program Files\SlyPlayer\SlyPlayer.exe"

and if the key

doesn't exist, no harm is done and only a few CPU cycles wasted. :D

@leeperry: But this won't help you, as you're stuck with 1.8.5.8 anyway. ;)

Very simple and programmed in a few minutes:

After ReClock has loaded the config from

HKCU\Software\ReClock\Config

ReClock can then load app specific settings from something like

ayuluna.gif
@leeperry: But this won't help you, as you're stuck with 1.8.5.8 anyway.
well, I'm making baby steps...currently running b60 w/ your SRC DLL :p

I need to find where the friggin' pops come from...the buffer op-amp, my soundcard drivers, Reclock b60, the SRC DLL you gave me, the audio prebuffer set too low, ffdshow and whatnot...but I think it's the buffer op-amp that was slightly oscillating(I've removed it for the time being)

joke aside, I guess keeping SRC alive would be handy for mono-core CPU ppl? you've decided to move to the new resampler to have a better sleep at night from what I understood? GPL/LPGL, what's the big deal? I know the SRC author has a short temper, but he's always helped yesgrey in the past...he doesn't care that freeware apps use his code I think :eek:

or if at some point you'd decide to publish the source code for the new resampler, hopefully yesgrey would be kind enough to spare me a few mins giving it the SRC spin :agree:

and it's always good to have alternatives...for non-standard CPU's like old Athlon's/VIA etc

Last edited:
joke aside, I guess keeping SRC alive would be handy for mono-core CPU ppl? you've decided to move to the new resampler to have a better sleep at night from what I understood? GPL/LPGL, what's the big deal? I know the SRC author has a short temper, but he's always helped yesgrey in the past...he doesn't care that freeware apps use his code I think :eek:
Really?
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/index.php?title=Libresample

or if at some point you'd decide to publish the source code for the new resampler, hopefully yesgrey would be kind enough to spare me a few mins giving it the SRC spin :agree:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

1) oh ok.....well he's always answered yesgrey's enquiries, and he was well aware that it'd go into Reclock...anyway I understand, my bad!

2) ok thanks! I will ask yesgrey..hopefully it'd remain compatible w/ the next versions, if you don't mind keeping the resampler DLL structure untouched :bowdown:

so would that new code you were referring to be part of b62 by any chance? that'd be so awesome :agree:

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm getting audio crackling/popping noises when i'm using AC3 encoder and output of ffdshow in 32 bit floating point.

If I output in 32 bit integer no probleme. It's a bug or it's normal.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I'm getting audio crackling/popping noises when i'm using AC3 encoder and output of ffdshow in 32 bit floating point.

If I output in 32 bit integer no probleme. It's a bug or it's normal.

Thanks.

No it's not normal, and I can't reproduce this at all. What is your output device?

GPL/LPGL, what's the big deal? I know the SRC author has a short temper
Once again, I don't agree with these kind of comments. SRC's author has the right to decide how his code can be used.

he's always helped yesgrey in the past
That's true.

he doesn't care that freeware apps use his code I think :eek:
I don't know that. I never asked him, but reading the Audacity link, probably hw would feel the same about reclock...

hopefully yesgrey would be kind enough to spare me a few mins giving it the SRC spin :agree:
leeperry, this time I will not do it. Sorry.:(
Considering the link posted by James, SRC's author would also not agree with the usage of SRC's code within reclock, so I will follow James in this and respect Erik's will.

@James,
Just for curiosity, have you contacted Erik about SRC's usage in Reclock?

Once again, I don't agree with these kind of comments. SRC's author has the right to decide how his code can be used.

leeperry, this time I will not do it. Sorry.:(
Considering the link posted by James, SRC's author would also not agree with the usage of SRC's code within reclock, so I will follow James in this and respect Erik's will.
well he got REALLY upset at ppl who decided to build the foobar plugin by themselves...he said he wouldn't do it if ppl didn't donate, and finding out that ppl compiled it by themselves anyway got him upset apparently...you can refer to this as "short temper" when it's about GPL code.

ok, no big deal...it was about time I would compile my own DLL's anyway redface.gif

if Jeremy Duncan can compile ffdshow and avisynth, I should be able to compile a resampler...as he had no coding skills whatsoever in the first place, there is hope.

I just need to figure out the difference between the b58 and b61 resamplers...maybe James made the b60/b61 resamplers incompatible on purpose, hah...don't force me to buy a RME ^^

Last edited:
I just need to figure out the difference between the b58 and b61 resamplers...maybe James made the b60/b61 resamplers incompatible on purpose, hah...don't force me to buy a RME ^^

PS: hummm, the b58/60/61 source codes that are available are all libresample...b58 was SRC stock.

ah well, I'll stick to b58 and call it a day...see ya chaps, and thanks for all!

Sorry, but are you blind? ReClock_1.8.6.0_gplsrc.zip contains the src source.
For 1.8.6.1 there is one function missing (a three-liner, GetDefaultMethod()) which you can cut & paste from libresample.
For src it should return 2.

EDIT:
This has to be added to the 1.8.6.0 ResamplerPlugin.cpp code:
Code:
unsigned int ResamplerPlugin::GetDefaultMethod( void )
{
	return 2;
}

Last edited:
Sorry, but are you blind? ReClock_1.8.6.0_gplsrc.zip contains the src source.
For 1.8.6.1 there is one function missing (a three-liner, GetDefaultMethod()) which you can cut & paste from libresample.
For src it should return 2.
yeah, I apologize! I saw libresample in the b58 DLL but it didn't exist at the time...then right after I validated this post, I saw SRC too jsuistropcon.gif ...ah well, this is all going way over my head anyhow. sorry for the trouble and for my foul mouth, b58 is great I'm cool..thanks again jpm1.gif
Of course. :rolleyes:
would it change for every new version now? ah well, no biggy ;)

Last edited:
No it's not normal, and I can't reproduce this at all. What is your output device?

My devices are waveout / realtek digital rca output / spdif / amplifier.

But the audio crackling/popping noises happens irregularly. For example for 20 minutes there is no crackling/popping noises and then it makes noises every 5 mn.

My devices are waveout / realtek digital rca output / spdif / amplifier.

But the audio crackling/popping noises happens irregularly. For example for 20 minutes there is no crackling/popping noises and then it makes noises every 5 mn.

Audio buffer settings are at default values? Are you using time stretching?

well he got REALLY upset at ppl who decided to build the foobar plugin by themselves...he said he wouldn't do it if ppl didn't donate, and finding out that ppl compiled it by themselves anyway got him upset apparently...you can refer to this as "short temper" when it's about GPL code.
GPL code is not the same as "do whatever you want with it" code, so it's not "short temper".;)

Audio buffer settings are at default values? Are you using time stretching?

Yes there are at default. I only use time stretching when I slowdown a video but in this case I speedup the video.

GPL code is not the same as "do whatever you want with it" code, so it's not "short temper".;)
I find it rather ironic that Slysoft makes a living over cracking BD protections(this would usually make the FBI knock on your door :D), but can't sleep at night when slightly breaking a GPL licence pingouino%20dei.gif

especially when the old code is much more efficient on single core systems(and god knows many HTPC's are made out of old recycled computers).

but well, dishonesty is in the eye of the beholder, and the new resampler is closer to the source than SRC anyway, so kudos for that James! ..I'll stop threadcrapping now, I promise :eek:

Last edited:
I find it rather ironic that Slysoft makes a living over cracking BD protections(this would usually make the FBI knock on your door :D), but can't sleep at night when slightly breaking a GPL licence
Because we are "good guys(tm)" and have a conscience.

especially when the old code is much more efficient on single core systems(and god knows many HTPC's are older recycled computers).

The new code is more efficient on multi core systems, and on single cores it certainly is efficient enough. But there is some room for improvement.

Back