• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.6 beta

Yep same problem here with War (Region A). Can't go to the top menu at all through any of the trailers.

My Enchanted is Region A, I can only go to the Top Menu after the very first trailer has finished (the one which says "there is only one Disney").

Here's log:

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_G_ENCHANTED.zip

Can you guys click on the progress bar or FF the crap on War? I coulnd't do the menu button or skip on A Scanner Darkly, but could do those (won't work with the feature disabled in AnyDVD of course).

Another thing. I am almost sure there were some commands that you could do with PowerDVD 7.3, but they were PUOs on 8. I am not sure which discs were doing this, though, as it wasn't that annoying. Anyone experienced this? I could be wrong too.

It's working on many titles. War could be a java title for all I know. Too tired to look into it. :)
According to the AnyDVD_Info file, yes it is.

Yep same problem here with War (Region A). Can't go to the top menu at all through any of the trailers.

My Enchanted is Region A, I can only go to the Top Menu after the very first trailer has finished (the one which says "there is only one Disney").

Here's log:

View attachment 2529
This is a Java title, too.

This is a Java title, too.
does this new feature have any effect on iso,s im ripping straight from disc and when anydvdhd is enabled and i mount the iso,any dvd asks for region,so i presume anydvd is also fooled by daemon tools,so is anything happening in the backround even though im not ripping with any dvd:rock:

does this new feature have any effect on iso,s im ripping straight from disc and when anydvdhd is enabled and i mount the iso,any dvd asks for region,so i presume anydvd is also fooled by daemon tools,so is anything happening in the backround even though im not ripping with any dvd:rock:

Yes. AnyDVD treats the virtual drive as a real drive and does all the processing you have set up in AnyDVD options. Furthermore, when you rip with those settings set, the resulting ISO will have PUOPS removed and will always skip ads if you have those options set.

Yes. AnyDVD treats the virtual drive as a real drive and does all the processing you have set up in AnyDVD options. Furthermore, when you rip with those settings set, the resulting ISO will have PUOPS removed and will always skip ads if you have those options set.

making an iso from hdd after ripping with anydvd or direct from disc with anydvd enabled?:confused:

making an iso from hdd after ripping with anydvd or direct from disc with anydvd enabled?:confused:

This one should be obvious. Once a disc is ripped to the folder, AnyDVD will no longer touch it. It does NOT touch folders on the hard drive. Ever. For any reason. :) The ONLY time AnyDVD will process a disc is if it's the original in the drive or a mounted ISO. So if you make an ISO from a folder, AnyDVD won't touch that until the ISO is mounted.

This one should be obvious. Once a disc is ripped to the folder, AnyDVD will no longer touch it. It does NOT touch folders on the hard drive. Ever. For any reason. :) The ONLY time AnyDVD will process a disc is if it's the original in the drive or a mounted ISO. So if you make an ISO from a folder, AnyDVD won't touch that until the ISO is mounted.

this is where those people that burnerd their movies to an ISO are more fortunate cause all we gotta do is remount it and BAMM were in business

but would still appreciate you guys shoving in some of you're beloved discs.

Shoved in Narnia Bluray (US). AnyDVD HD asks me which region it should be. It's codefree, tested it without AnyDVD running by setting PDVD to region C.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_NARNIA_LWW_D1.zip
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Shoved in Narnia Bluray (US). AnyDVD HD asks me which region it should be. It's codefree, tested it without AnyDVD running by setting PDVD to region C.

Whenever AnyDVD can't find a region coding, but isn't totally sure, it asks the user.
This happens, when BD-J is on the disc (cause though we can remove the region code from BD-J, we can't easily determine the correct region there).

Also there are region free discs, that do behave differently depending on the region (show different annoying trailer :) ).
Then AnyDVD asks as well, so the user can choose the region the disc is supposed to "feel like".

Yes, you explained that already. I tought maybe you need my files to enhance region detection according to your words I quoted in my posting above.

Last edited:
Yes, you explained that already. I tought maybe you need my files to enhance region detection according to your words I quoted in my posting above.

I took the part you quoted to mean for ad and puop removal. I don't think there's much more they can do on region coding.

So wait- what is the best way to copy the blu rays to your hard drive? Iso or folder?

The way I do it is ISO. See my signature for the method I use. It's controversial simply because it keeps ALL the protection in the image and uses AnyDVD on the mounted image. The benefit is that any improvements made to AnyDVD are immediately seen on the images with my method...no need to re-rip. Ever.

Walk Hard not working with 6.4.2.3 beta.

Here's another movie that does not work properly. Walk hard will not pay at all with PowerDVD 7.3.4102.0.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_WALK_HARD_DISC1_NA_P2.zip
    37.1 KB · Views: 3
Here's another movie that does not work properly. Walk hard will not pay at all with PowerDVD 7.3.4102.0.

...not play at all with and/or without AnyDVD?
also: "not play at all" means? (black screen, error message, disc not recognized, ....).

Back