• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.6 beta

So, Peer or James...what happens when you rip with the remove annoying adverts and trailers option enabled? I'm assuming that first of all it's not going to physically remove content, but, will the rip forever then skip the adverts and trailers and go right to the menu?

thats a good question id like to know to. also i know this was just released but id like to know how it works for anyone whos tried it yet cause i wont be able to try it until late tonight

So, Peer or James...what happens when you rip with the remove annoying adverts and trailers option enabled? I'm assuming that first of all it's not going to physically remove content, but, will the rip forever then skip the adverts and trailers and go right to the menu?

No, only on sundays and public holidays.
Of course it will be permanent :)

If you want a rip with the original flavor (meaning, all the nice goodies, ads, warnings, harassments, ...), you'll have to disable the option.

so if i enable it and rip it to hard drive...do i still remux to find the main movie to copy to dvd9?

so if i enable it and rip it to hard drive...do i still remux to find the main movie to copy to dvd9?
Sure. It is similar to the same feature available for DVD media.

No, only on sundays and public holidays.
Of course it will be permanent :)

If you want a rip with the original flavor (meaning, all the nice goodies, ads, warnings, harassments, ...), you'll have to disable the option.

It's fine. I just wanted to make SURE that's how it worked. I had assumed it would work that way, but, you never know for sure til you ask. This is a very sweet feature. I'll be testing it out shortly as I am SO ready for a movie after this long week!!

Excellent!

It successfully removed the Lionsgate logo trailer from Saw 4, however it did not remove any of the Disney trailers from Enchanted... somehow I think the Disney ones would be harder to get rid of ;)

However, I can now skip pretty much everything I think, awesome :rock:

Try hitting the menu button on enchanted and see if it goes right to the menu.

Excellent!

It successfully removed the Lionsgate logo trailer from Saw 4, however it did not remove any of the Disney trailers from Enchanted... somehow I think the Disney ones would be harder to get rid of ;)
Enchanted: Region? Country? Is this a Java title? Logfile?

Guaranteed it's Region A and I believe a java title, yes. Mine's on loan to my parents so God knows when I'll get it back.

Guaranteed it's Region A and I believe a java title, yes. Mine's on loan to my parents so God knows when I'll get it back.

Non java discs:
AnyDVD removes the annoyances.

Java discs:
If they are played back before the java app is started, AnyDVD can remove them (e.g. ratatouille).
If the annoyances are played back as a java app, AnyDVD can't touch them (e.g., Pirates of the caribbean). Probably Enchanted is mastered similar.

That'd be my guess. But, if PUO's are removed, can't I then just hit the menu button and call it good? I'm about to try in a minute anyway on Pirates 3.

That'd be my guess. But, if PUO's are removed, can't I then just hit the menu button and call it good? I'm about to try in a minute anyway on Pirates 3.

Nope. Won't work with Java titles.

Eh, you lied to me. :p I was able to hit menu button on Pirates 3 and get to the menu.

Eh, you lied to me. :p I was able to hit menu button on Pirates 3 and get to the menu.

Then it would have worked with PUO removal switched off, too. ???

Then it would have worked with PUO removal switched off, too. ???

I don't know...first time watching the damn thing since I bought it. :D Hang on, let me try. Uh, yea, apparently. Disabled AnyDVD and can still go to the menu. Neat. Go Disney. They're finally learning.

No skippy trailers on Region A War. Log attached. PUOPS are removed.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_WAR.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 7
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Amazing, simply amazing! :rock:

It's working on many titles. War could be a java title for all I know. Too tired to look into it. :) 300, Italian Job, no problems. I'll play more tomorrow.

Back