• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.2.6 beta

i had the same problem but when i UNchecked"remove User prohibited operations" under the Blu Ray settings the problem went away

PLEASE.... post an AnyDVD_Info file of such a problematic disc created with AnyDVD 6.4.2.4 or 6.4.2.5
Thank you!

Last edited:
If you "accidentally" selected the wrong region, removing annoyances may not work. Is this disc a Java title? If you don't know, post the AnyDVD_Info file.
Selected Region B this time. Same as before. It's like AnyDVD wasn't even there!
Here is the log:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_V_ERIN_BROCKOVICH.zip
    17.9 KB · Views: 4
Selected Region B this time. Same as before. It's like AnyDVD wasn't even there!
Here is the log:

Please disable UOP removal, region code removal, annoyances removal. The disc should show up now. Please create a new AnyDVD_Info log and post it. Thank you!

"ERROR processing Blu-ray disc! Please check the AnyDVD status window for Details."

It seems the error occurs when the disc ejects, though I don't remember ejecting it the first time. I see no details anywhere and the status window just shows no disc in G:.

I installed 6.4.2.3 again and let it start scanning Terminator 2 once more. I got greater than 50 flashes of "AnyDVD is scanning the disc. The disc you have inserted will be available shortly. Please wait!" These are about three seconds apart. It is also reading the drive the entire time. The tray icon shows "On:1" when I mouse over, but any attempt to access the disc in any way reads that no disc is present. The status window reads: "No Disc is present in Drive G:!".

When I revert to 6.4.2.2 AnyDVD detects the disc just fine. I've tested most of my library and this is the only title so far that has done this, all of the others read fine.

Still getting the same behavior with 6.4.2.5.

Thank you!

Please create an AnyDVD_Info file using this version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6425.exe

Here it is.

i had the same problem but when i UNchecked"remove User prohibited operations" under the Blu Ray settings the problem went away

That does work. So it appears that at least one title cannot work with prohibited operations checked.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_76819571_TERMINATOR2_TH.zip
    123.2 KB · Views: 7
Please disable UOP removal, region code removal, annoyances removal. The disc should show up now. Please create a new AnyDVD_Info log and post it. Thank you!
OK, here you go.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_V_ERIN_BROCKOVICH_2.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Still getting the same behavior with 6.4.2.5.

Here it is.
Great! The first logfile containing files from the playlist directory! Now we should be able to track down the problem with this title. Thank you! :bowdown:

Last edited:
The new feature definitely worked! But, after it removes the trailers and forced advertisement, isnt my player supposed to be able to resume where the movie last left off if I've restarted the player for these discs? It just starts from the begininng of the movie every time. PowerDVD Ultra 8.

Depends on if it's a java title or not. Java titles can't be resumed.

Hi SamuriHL, I thought that trailers and etc cant be removed from java anyway. The trailers and stuff are already being removed.

Depends on if it's a java title or not. Java titles can't be resumed.

Hi SamuriHL, I thought that trailers and etc cant be removed from java anyway. The trailers and stuff are already being removed.

Hm, yea, this is true. I don't know how PowerDVD's auto resume junk works, but, it's possible that by modifying the disc it doesn't think there's anything to resume. Here's a thought...clean out your PowerDVD cache (it's in my documents), play the disc, stop it, and then try to resume and see if that works.

Depends on whether the trailers are being played by java or they are being played before Java starts (in which case AnyDVD can remove them despite of java).
Both types exist.

Depends on whether the trailers are being played by java or they are being played before Java starts (in which case AnyDVD can remove them despite of java).
Both types exist.

That's good to know. Thanks.

Does this new version just change the playlist, or does it also remove the files from the original when you rip your backup?

I could not find clarification on this. Please specify.

It's unlikely to remove content even when ripping. Considering this feature was designed to assist in playback, the content will remain and the playlists are being massaged on the fly.

Does this new version just change the playlist, or does it also remove the files from the original when you rip your backup?

I could not find clarification on this. Please specify.

Neither are the files removed nor is the playlist modified.
The playlists in question are simply not getting played.

Any way to remove the files so that backups take up less space like we did for HD DVDs?

Back