• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request You Tube with accounts please <3

I also wanted to add that if you already have a YouTube URL you want to snag you can actually put that in the search field in AS and it will pull it up.
Now that we have 1080p back on Max, the members should be happy. We will be still adding more stuff, and we hope everyone will love it.

Lol! Michael Jackson's Thriller in 4K had the honour of being my first AnyStream YouTube download.

What setting did you use to get 4K? And I misspoke on the other one, it's Beat It also has 4K, not Bad. Bad Wolves - Zombie has both 4K and QHD streams, but not visible in the options. Maybe they are. Maybe the interface is semi-backwards. Instead of selecting the method to see what streams are available, instead let's select the desired resolution from all the compiled streams? Still, a good start to see the options even available at all.

'Bad' is 2560x1920 'Beat it' is2880x2160 Original Full Length 'Thriller' is 2880x2160 Smooth Criminal is 2880x2160 Remastered 8K Thriller is here:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-2AWVpT6lo

I see it now. When I click download it defaults to AVC with a regular HD image, but I pull the dropdown and select the very bottom option for the higher rez. Thanks for the heads up about Smooth Criminal. Am having a problem locating it though. Still looking.

What setting did you use to get 4K? And I misspoke on the other one, it's Beat It also has 4K, not Bad. Bad Wolves - Zombie has both 4K and QHD streams, but not visible in the options. Maybe they are. Maybe the interface is semi-backwards. Instead of selecting the method to see what streams are available, instead let's select the desired resolution from all the compiled streams? Still, a good start to see the options even available at all.
Bad is
I see it now. When I click download it defaults to AVC with a regular HD image, but I pull the dropdown and select the very bottom option for the higher rez. Thanks for the heads up about Smooth Criminal.
Thriller is 7680x4320; The secound one from the right.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Last edited:
Your taste in music is excellent.

I see it now. When I click download it defaults to AVC with a regular HD image, but I pull the dropdown and select the very bottom option for the higher rez. Thanks for the heads up about Smooth Criminal. Am having a problem locating it though. Still looking.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0pYGmfhaGc

Back