• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request You Tube with accounts please <3

movie.melli

Thanks for adding YouTube and I encourage You to implement account using too so I can download stuff from my (paid) subscripted pannels too :)

Good googly moogly folks, it just got released a few days ago. Give Redfox some time to do what they do.

I am intrigued by this addition. There are other graphical tools for this but they are typically very simple and do not at all have the "Redfox Polish". Looking forward to see what they cook up :)

Good googly moogly folks, it just got released a few days ago. Give Redfox some time to do what they do.

I am intrigued by this addition. There are other graphical tools for this but they are typically very simple and do not at all have the "Redfox Polish". Looking forward to see what they cook up :)
YouTube as it is now is going to be able to be used without using a token, it may be implemented now, if not it will be very soon.

YouTube as it is now is going to be able to be used without using a token, it may be implemented now, if not it will be very soon.
But if you are going to enable encrypted content, it should use tokens for this stuff. Even though I am not sure how much content there is, maybe it is not even worth it to let it use a token.

But if you are going to enable encrypted content, it should use tokens for this stuff. Even though I am not sure how much content there is, maybe it is not even worth it to let it use a token.
If we enable YouTube Movies and pay for content materials it will use a token, but as for right now it will not use a token, we are still perfecting the method but soon you will see whatever you download will not use a token. I have downloaded all my favorite Tony Bennett music and I am loving it.

Thank you so much for adding YouTube. I knew the lifetime licence would be worth it. Already I am collecting my favourite music videos.

Do you know if YouTube (or any other provider for that matter) embed personally identifiable metadata within videos?

Thank you so much for adding YouTube. I knew the lifetime license would be worth it. Already I am collecting my favourite music videos.

Do you know if YouTube (or any other provider for that matter) embeds personally identifiable metadata within videos?

No there isn't .

Last edited:
Thank you so much for adding YouTube. I knew the lifetime licence would be worth it. Already I am collecting my favourite music videos.

Do you know if YouTube (or any other provider for that matter) embeds personally identifiable metadata within videos?
Hee hee. You quoted the wrong part.

If we enable YouTube Movies and pay for content materials it will use a token, but as for right now it will not use a token, we are still perfecting the method but soon you will see whatever you download will not use a token. I have downloaded all my favorite Tony Bennett music and I am loving it.
When I tried to download music it tries to download as a AVC video file even though it is just music with album art. Also I downloaded one music video and it used a token anyway.

When I tried to download music it tries to download as a AVC video file even though it is just music with album art. Also I downloaded one music video and it used a token anyway.
Yes it used a token, we have not put that into the program yet. If you read my post you will see that.

Wait, What? We have Youtube now?!??
I have a list of music videos that I was waiting to get QHD resolution of. The Cyberlink program doesn't work at all, and the other major program doesn't do that resolution.

[EDIT] I see. Had to download the BETA. I know it is why we call it Beta. Presumably the team will be working on other resolutions and such as time goes on. Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bad videos have 4K available, Zombie by Bad Wolves has a 4K and QHD, etc.

Still pretty excited to see it added!

Last edited:
Wait, What? We have Youtube now?!??
I have a list of music videos that I was waiting to get QHD resolution of. The Cyberlink program doesn't work at all, and the other major program doesn't do that resolution.

[EDIT] I see. Had to download the BETA. I know it is why we call it Beta. Presumably the team will be working on other resolutions and such as time goes on. Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bad videos have 4K available, Zombie by Bad Wolves has a 4K and QHD, etc.

Still pretty excited to see it added!
If you put the video codec settings drop down box on av01.0.12M.08 you can get 1920x1440 resolution now for Michael Jackson. The Vevo full length original version of Thriller is now in 2880x2160.

Last edited:
I use internet download manager to download videos from YouTube. Is this AS YouTube module downloads same video resolution as IDM ? Or is this anything different ?

Lol! Michael Jackson's Thriller in 4K had the honour of being my first AnyStream YouTube download.
This is good to know the other graphical tool I was using only did 1080. Although I think the CLI tool I use will do higher but I only use that for playlists.

Back